PDA

View Full Version : Sign Brigade at Tailgates.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 08:36 AM
What would be good signs during tailgates to get TD fired.

Is it against tailgating rules to hold a sign up " 5 seasons of rebuilding. NO Playoffs!!! Donahoe must go!!!" right where the players bus pulls in at the stadium?

Where Ralphy's car pulls in " We're sorry Wade. You were better than any coach Tom Hired "

THat Denver game is gonna be ugly for him if the bills don't turn things around now.

Night Train
11-30-2005, 08:41 AM
" TD, You left your watch on my dresser - Mary Wilson "

OpIv37
11-30-2005, 09:03 AM
the stadium is private property, which means you can bring whatever signs you want but the organization has the right to make you remove them. Whether or not they'd want to remove them or have the security resources to try to remove them is a different story.

In the private lots around the stadium, the team has no control over what goes on. But unfortunately, no one associated with the organization will see any signs that far way-you'd just be showing other fans.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 09:06 AM
the stadium is private property, which means you can bring whatever signs you want but the organization has the right to make you remove them. Whether or not they'd want to remove them or have the security resources to try to remove them is a different story.

In the private lots around the stadium, the team has no control over what goes on. But unfortunately, no one associated with the organization will see any signs that far way-you'd just be showing other fans. How about the roads leading to the stadium. Especially where Ralph passes by. We see scalpers all over. Pay some finfans a bottle of beer and a cigarette. They'll do it all day for that price and even on Monday. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
11-30-2005, 09:07 AM
You should have "Honk if you want TD fired" signs in the lots and streets.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 09:08 AM
You should have "Honk if you want TD fired" signs in the lots and streets.Great idea. We have a few people here w/ Xterra's. The signs could go one the roof racks. :D .

Crazygoo
11-30-2005, 09:11 AM
im willing to put one on my truck on the way up and in the parling lot.

OpIv37
11-30-2005, 09:13 AM
How about the roads leading to the stadium. Especially where Ralph passes by. We see scalpers all over. Pay some finfans a bottle of beer and a cigarette. They'll do it all day for that price and even on Monday. :snicker:

if someone knows what road he takes, that's a good idea- especially the Honk signs.

There's a small chance that a town ordinance could get in the way, but on game day the cops will be far too busy to bother with that kind of thing (especially for a night game where everyone will be drunk 8 hours before kickoff).

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 09:21 AM
if someone knows what road he takes, that's a good idea- especially the Honk signs.
There's a small chance that a town ordinance could get in the way, but on game day the cops will be far too busy to bother with that kind of thing (especially for a night game where everyone will be drunk 8 hours before kickoff).
:up: Give the cops a pat on the back for a job well done while sticking the "HONK..." sign on their back.

gr8slayer
11-30-2005, 10:39 AM
You should have "Honk if you want TD fired" signs in the lots and streets.
I like it!

justasportsfan
12-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Bump.

Guys , I wish I could be there for the Denver game but I can't because of personal reasons.

This is gonna be a nationally televised game for the entire NFL to see. What better way to expose TD to the world. Bring them signs. There won't be enough security to get rid of all them " Donahoe Must Go" signs if everyone pitched in.

You want to make a statement to Ralphy? This is it. Send him a message for the world to see.