PDA

View Full Version : National Media on Donahoe

L.A. Playa
11-30-2005, 01:34 PM
from Don Banks on SI.com

2. Buffalo -- Speaking of general managers who should be or are feeling the pressure, the Bills' underachievement this season has rightfully left Tom Donahoe in a very precarious position as he ends his fifth playoff-less season at the helm in Buffalo.

bigbub2352
11-30-2005, 01:48 PM
That is a proper assessment of Tom Donhoe the only thing that u can credit him with is getting us out of salary cap jail, other than that his drafts have been sub-par and his free agents with the exception of tko have been busts he needs to go and his whole staff including coachs and scouts

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Hang the ****er.

Jan Reimers
11-30-2005, 02:06 PM
That is a proper assessment of Tom Donhoe the only thing that u can credit him with is getting us out of salary cap jail, other than that his drafts have been sub-par and his free agents with the exception of tko have been busts he needs to go and his whole staff including coachs and scouts
And I'd rather be in Butler's salary cap jail than Donahoe's playoff-less penitentiary.

BillsFever21
11-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Anybody can get a team out of salary cap problems. How hard is it to cut high priced players to get under the cap?

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Well the trick is to fix your salary cap problems and still remain a contende....uh....nevermind.

Jan Reimers
11-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Anybody can get a team out of salary cap problems. How hard is it to cut high priced players to get under the cap?
Exactly right. And after all of TD's finagling, we're actually in fairly poor salary cap shape again, particularly considering we are nowhere near being a playoff-caliber team.

justasportsfan
11-30-2005, 02:48 PM
It's gonna get worse if we lose to the rival fish.

HAMMER
11-30-2005, 06:07 PM
It's gonna get worse if we lose to the rival fish.
Oh my God, it will get a lot worse. If the Fish Squish us, I will be incensed and the media will be in full throat.

BillsOverDolphins
11-30-2005, 10:11 PM
The only teams who haven't made the playoffs since "our" last appearance('99 season):

Arizona Cardinals (they made it in 98)
Houston Texans (only been around since '02)
Washington Redskins (last appeared in '99 like us)
Detroit Lions (same as Washington...shouldve made it in 2000 but choked week 17)

I'm not including 8-3 Cincy and Jax because they both have easy scheds and should cruise into the playoffs.

only 4 ****ing teams!...and 3 of them are always losers: Texans, Cardinals, and Lions.

That is embarrassing...TD needs to get the **** outta dodge