I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!

I'm about to lose control and I think it like it

The Sabres keep impressing me game in and game out. With the injuries we have had I thought for sure we would be heading for the basement of the league. Especially when Miller hurt his finger, the first thing I said to myself was... "were screwed". But amazingly the team has pulled it together at times without McKee.. Miller... and now Dumont and Briere! I really think when we are all healthy we will be a force in the league. I see us trading Biron off somewhere for a solid defensemen while building off of Millers dominance so far this season.

Heres to the Sabres continued success and an awesome season
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it!!

I came here to put a thread just like this up...so I'll just jump on board with this one. We are right now sitting at 11th in the league with a chance to jump up near the top five in the next 48 hours. And as I look at the teams in the league I really feel we are truly better than MOST of them. Considering where we were at two years ago that is amazing and I give Ruff and Regier all the credit where credit is due. I always liked Ruff as a coach but wanted his ass gone because the team always dug such a hole in november...well somehow he's convinced them it's after new years and it's not even christmas. I just can't wait until the next game.

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

I feel ya man, we always did better after new years..and this year we are winning around the clock, such a great feeling. I mean **** I was arranging protests against the Sabres front office in august lmao. I now appologize

GO SABRES!!!
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• fushetti
        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
        • Feb 2003

Here we go Sabres, here we go!
        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Comment

Working...
          X