PDA

View Full Version : Great article on Losman

BILLS#1
11-30-2005, 05:58 PM
You have to read this.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/jp-losman-bills301105.php:cool: :cheers: :superman:

bills_7
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
great read.. at least someone knws what they r talkn about..
we should be happy we have J.P. here

X-Era
11-30-2005, 06:13 PM
You have to read this.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/jp-losman-bills301105.php:cool: :cheers: :superman:

Its very well done and on the money. I never look to the media to have any real incite, they are ridiculously wrong most of the time.

I think the Rams and Pitt last you show you that a youngster can do very well behind a good or great o-line and they can do average or bad behind a average or bad o-line ask Houston and NYG.

Devin
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
:bf1:

kinigirly
11-30-2005, 06:36 PM
i'm glad to see more people are slowly catching on, but it's not gonna do much good. for example last week the guys were playing football at work. one guy nate goes to throw it and starts dancing around like one of the queer eye for the straight guys with limp hands and says in the gayest voice ever "i'm jp losman, like oh my god what do i do with the ball??" it was funny at first then i realized i had to tackle him to the floor :punch:

madness
11-30-2005, 06:52 PM
i'm glad to see more people are slowly catching on, but it's not gonna do much good. for example last week the guys were playing football at work. one guy nate goes to throw it and starts dancing around like one of the queer eye for the straight guys with limp hands and says in the gayest voice ever "i'm jp losman, like oh my god what do i do with the ball??" it was funny at first then i realized i had to tackle him to the floor :punch:

Did you take him down? and more importantly... did you make him cry?

kinigirly
11-30-2005, 07:03 PM
oh he went down on the floor. i'd had quite enough of his quarterback harassment for that day. he didn't cry cause i didn't hit him hard enough. i got a fresh bitemark in my arm so it was kinda weak. funny he didn't say **** this week. i remarked about his tom brady making 4 interceptions as compared to my rookie qb. whatever he's 25, engaged, and still lives at home with mommy :snicker:

Jan Reimers
11-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Wow. Some football pundit actually watched what has been going on, and has enough of a brain to figure it out. I'm amazed.

madness
11-30-2005, 07:55 PM
oh he went down on the floor. i'd had quite enough of his quarterback harassment for that day. he didn't cry cause i didn't hit him hard enough. i got a fresh bitemark in my arm so it was kinda weak. funny he didn't say **** this week. i remarked about his tom brady making 4 interceptions as compared to my rookie qb. whatever he's 25, engaged, and still lives at home with mommy :snicker:

Who in their right mind would engage someone still living with his mom? :loser:

DaBills
11-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Imo it's a better commentary on TD's MAJOR flaw to this point: his inability or lack of desire to build a consistantly strong OL, either via FA or the draft. Yet he continues to throw his QBs's to the wolves. Even the 'guru' OL coach from the Giants has failed.

I wouldn't mind slow progress if it meant we were improving for JP's sake, but right now, we have zero progress. The line sucks so bad that our WRs have to hold just to slow up the rush.

I don't care who you bring in at QB, No OL = no chance.

Devin
11-30-2005, 11:24 PM

Patriots fan.....typical.

Id have punched him in the throat, but a tackle would do fine.

Are they doing gay marriages in MA still? More importantly is his life partner welcome in his mothers house?

bills_7
12-01-2005, 01:13 AM
i emailed buddy... told him it was a great article and the people on these NFL prime times shows should be replaced with guys like him who actully knw what they r talking about he wrote back within teh day saying thanks..

when ppl actully do there jobs and research things b4 they talk about it... its amazing what hapns...

Lexwhat
12-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Who in their right mind would engage someone still living with his mom? :loser:

Maybe he got engaged with his mom?

madness
12-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Maybe he got engaged with his mom?

:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
The epicenter of blame should go to Tom Donahoe. Not for drafting Losman, but for failing to assemble an NFL-caliber offensive line.

:up:

gr8slayer
12-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Is it just me or is he basically repeating things that are said on a daily basis here?

Lexwhat
12-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Is it just me or is he basically repeating things that are said on a daily basis here?

hahahahha. I guess it's true. Plus, I've been going off on too many tangents lately.

I guess anything Bills-related makes for news to talk about. Even if it's repeated over and over again (TD neglects the O-Line, Mularkey cant call plays, our D-Line now sucks).

Jeff1220
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Sounds like a post by JP-Era.

HHURRICANE
12-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Where is the link or artcile?!

Mr. Miyagi
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/a...ills301105.php

Certainly a heart-warming what-we-wanted-to-hear article.

Charlieguide
12-01-2005, 01:35 PM
What amazes me is that this has been going on for so many years. We haven't had a good OL in almost ten years!

I agree with laying the blame squarely on TD, but there's one question I have before calling for his head: what about the scouts/evaluators? TD has been firmly behind his decisions to go with recent lines. I read a quote earlier this year in which he said the players were not performing nearly to the level they expected. So, who expected them to do well? Who are the people doing the legwork, and coming back to tell TD that guys like Gandy are the answer? I'd let TD stay another year or two -- based on some of his good choices -- if he goes out and gets better evaluators.

If he doesn't, I'm afraid we're one or two seasons from going the way of Detroit and Houston: good "potential" anywhere but OL and lacking the will to win.