PDA

View Full Version : We need a new GM

jroe12
12-01-2005, 03:03 PM
It is time that Tom Donahoe is fired. How many more years do we have to go through before the organization finally relizes a need for a change. Its time to save face from what he has done. Donahoe tried his best but does not fit well with the team. How many more Miami Hurricane players can he draft before he is gone? The whole Team needs a fresh start and that has to start from the top down.

ticatfan
12-01-2005, 03:08 PM
It is time that Tom Donahoe is fired. How many more years do we have to go through before the organization finally relizes a need for a change. Its time to save face from what he has done. Donahoe tried his best but does not fit well with the team. How many more Miami Hurricane players can he draft before he is gone? The whole Team needs a fresh start and that has to start from the top down. Wrong forum chum.

DraftBoy
12-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Moved to Proper Forum

OpIv37
12-01-2005, 08:09 PM
It is time that Tom Donahoe is fired. How many more years do we have to go through before the organization finally relizes a need for a change. Its time to save face from what he has done. Donahoe tried his best but does not fit well with the team. How many more Miami Hurricane players can he draft before he is gone? The whole Team needs a fresh start and that has to start from the top down.

this post is basically a summary of the last two weeks of discussions here.

BillsOverDolphins
12-01-2005, 08:12 PM
this post is basically a summary of the last two weeks of discussions here.
but still a valid point nonetheless

OpIv37
12-01-2005, 08:44 PM
but still a valid point nonetheless

no arguments there.

gr8slayer
12-01-2005, 09:50 PM
You have some good points but I mean come on, its becoming an everyday thing now to have a thread about TD needing to be fired.

Drive 4 Five
12-01-2005, 10:20 PM
You have some good points but I mean come on, its becoming an everyday thing now to have a thread about TD needing to be fired.

Exactly. Now if you started a thread with some ideas of how we could blackmail that SOB and FORCE him to leave, that would be something.

Any ideas? I got one. How about if we used FBH to seduce him, Ol' Whitey thinks he's going back to FBH's for a good romp but instead I sneak up on him and knock him unconscious. Then we drag his sorry ass into a room full of naked gay men (we can recruit all the Dolphin fans who come here for this) AND some farm animals, then we strip him down (we'll let FBH handle that), put lingerie on him and lipstick and stuff, and then Mikey comes in and takes pictures. When that is accomplished, the queer Dolphin fans can do whatever they wish. It matters not.

Problem solved.

As you can tell, I am extremely bored tonight but I'll tell you one thing right now. I'd purchase a round trip ticket from Albuquerque to Buffalo in a NY f**king minute if you guys think it could work.

Mr. Cynical
12-01-2005, 11:59 PM
:lastyr:

:;