• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

T.O. is one lost Puppy!

They showed T.O. at an atlanta basketball game and I talked with a friend about him. One thing that came to my mind is when he was hurt last year he didn't play at all except for coming back to the show. Mcnabb didn't say anything about him not playing hurt or anything.

Mcnabb gets hurt this year and sticks it out and tries to play with a sports hernia (very painful) and what does he get? T.O. stabbing him right in the back saying he isn't a good QB and questioning his abilities. T.O. is one lost puppy.

In case your wondering why I chose this picture it's because T.O. is a piece of ****.
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: T.O. is one lost Puppy!

damn thats a big ass, that chick has more crack than Harlem....Screw TO, wherever he goes he will not be welcomed by the fans. At the basketball game last night in Atlanta, the announcer asked who would like to see TO in a Falcons jersey on the jumbo tron, and the response from the crowd was very weak. Im just so glad that teams have taken a stance against players like TO and Keyshawn in the last couple of years.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

FBH will post. Puppy plus TO. She's posting

Comment

• footballhottie
        • Feb 2005

yeah those are my 2 fav things...puppys and T.O

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

Triple Orgasm
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
            They showed T.O. at an atlanta basketball game and I talked with a friend about him. One thing that came to my mind is when he was hurt last year he didn't play at all except for coming back to the show. Mcnabb didn't say anything about him not playing hurt or anything.

Mcnabb gets hurt this year and sticks it out and tries to play with a sports hernia (very painful) and what does he get? T.O. stabbing him right in the back saying he isn't a good QB and questioning his abilities. T.O. is one lost puppy.
            Umm, a broken leg is a lot different than a sports hernia, and TO wasn't even supposed to be able to play in the Superbowl, forget the games before that.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
              damn thats a big ass, that chick has more crack than Harlem....Screw TO, wherever he goes he will not be welcomed by the fans. At the basketball game last night in Atlanta, the announcer asked who would like to see TO in a Falcons jersey on the jumbo tron, and the response from the crowd was very weak. Im just so glad that teams have taken a stance against players like TO and Keyshawn in the last couple of years.
              Thats not exactly true, I was at the Hawks game last night and he was not booed, but boos were played over the PA system in anticipation of the crowd booing. I would love to see him in a Falcons jersey or a Bills jersey. Give the guy a 1 yr deal, at or near the money he wants and a PO for year 2, but also throw in the clauses to keep his trap shut and just let the guy play. His first year in Philly was amazing and all he did was play. Id love to have that here and its not like this team couldnt use a little life on it. Thats one thing we miss as a team and I know Ill get arguments on it, but we lack somebody who is a motivator, a player the fans love, but opposing teams hate, a Chad Johnson, TO type player. Micheal Irvin was one for the Cowboys and we all hated/hate him now. I think it would help our team somewhat. Somebody who can be that motivator. Yea TO has alot of downsides to him, but nobody can argue that he is one of the best WR's in the NFL.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• sjoyce
                • Sep 2005

T.O> would never be happy no matter where he went and he can never be happy about his QB! I mean McNabb is a really good QB and TO whined and put him down! TOs a crybaby and very selfish with more talent in his finger than most recievers in the NFL but I hope he NEVER returns!

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

T.O. is right. McNabb is over-rated.

Still hate TO, but he is right about McNabb.

Comment

• footballhottie
                    • Feb 2005

Im sorry i just cant see one of the best WR in history just be thrown away

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

mcnabb is overrated?

hmmm
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• sjoyce
                        • Sep 2005

T.O. is absolutely the best reciever in the game and Ill admit even though I said I hope never returns Id love to see him in a Bills jersey and Id be kidding myself if I said other wise! But I dont think that will ever happen! But if he could just shut up and play he would no doubt get that ring and many records!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by sjoyce
                          T.O. is absolutely the best reciever in the game and Ill admit even though I said I hope never returns Id love to see him in a Bills jersey and Id be kidding myself if I said other wise! But I dont think that will ever happen! But if he could just shut up and play he would no doubt get that ring and many records!

Well said!

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Thats one thing we miss as a team and I know Ill get arguments on it, but we lack somebody who is a motivator, a player the fans love, but opposing teams hate,
                            That eliminates TO...not a motivator and he's a player his own team's fans hate

Originally posted by Pride
                            T.O. is right. McNabb is over-rated.

Still hate TO, but he is right about McNabb.
                            McNabb is one of the best and most complete QBs in the league...don't see how he's over-rated

Originally posted by footballhottie
                            Im sorry i just cant see one of the best WR in history just be thrown away
                            Who's throwing away Jerry Rice?
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I, too, think McNabb is one of the best QB's in the league. But the point is, whether TO thinks McNabb is overrated or not, he should keep his mouth shut and not publicly criticize his own teammate.

Actually, I think Marvin Harrison is a much better receiver than TO, because he keeps his mouth shut, goes out and plays hard every week, and helps his team win.

I'd take Harrison over TO any day, even though he isn't the kind of flashy, arrogant showoff that so many people seem to value.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X