PDA

View Full Version : T.O. is one lost Puppy!

Mitchy moo
12-01-2005, 04:17 PM
They showed T.O. at an atlanta basketball game and I talked with a friend about him. One thing that came to my mind is when he was hurt last year he didn't play at all except for coming back to the show. Mcnabb didn't say anything about him not playing hurt or anything.

Mcnabb gets hurt this year and sticks it out and tries to play with a sports hernia (very painful) and what does he get? T.O. stabbing him right in the back saying he isn't a good QB and questioning his abilities. T.O. is one lost puppy.

http://www.docreno.com/pictures/pictures/339-lostpuppy.jpg

In case your wondering why I chose this picture it's because T.O. is a piece of ****.

FlyingDutchman
12-01-2005, 05:35 PM
damn thats a big ass, that chick has more crack than Harlem....Screw TO, wherever he goes he will not be welcomed by the fans. At the basketball game last night in Atlanta, the announcer asked who would like to see TO in a Falcons jersey on the jumbo tron, and the response from the crowd was very weak. Im just so glad that teams have taken a stance against players like TO and Keyshawn in the last couple of years.

STAMPY
12-01-2005, 05:46 PM
FBH will post. Puppy plus TO. She's posting

footballhottie
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
yeah those are my 2 fav things...puppys and T.O

Meathead
12-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Triple Orgasm

Bill Cody
12-01-2005, 07:14 PM
They showed T.O. at an atlanta basketball game and I talked with a friend about him. One thing that came to my mind is when he was hurt last year he didn't play at all except for coming back to the show. Mcnabb didn't say anything about him not playing hurt or anything.

Mcnabb gets hurt this year and sticks it out and tries to play with a sports hernia (very painful) and what does he get? T.O. stabbing him right in the back saying he isn't a good QB and questioning his abilities. T.O. is one lost puppy.

Umm, a broken leg is a lot different than a sports hernia, and TO wasn't even supposed to be able to play in the Superbowl, forget the games before that.

DraftBoy
12-01-2005, 07:47 PM
damn thats a big ass, that chick has more crack than Harlem....Screw TO, wherever he goes he will not be welcomed by the fans. At the basketball game last night in Atlanta, the announcer asked who would like to see TO in a Falcons jersey on the jumbo tron, and the response from the crowd was very weak. Im just so glad that teams have taken a stance against players like TO and Keyshawn in the last couple of years.

Thats not exactly true, I was at the Hawks game last night and he was not booed, but boos were played over the PA system in anticipation of the crowd booing. I would love to see him in a Falcons jersey or a Bills jersey. Give the guy a 1 yr deal, at or near the money he wants and a PO for year 2, but also throw in the clauses to keep his trap shut and just let the guy play. His first year in Philly was amazing and all he did was play. Id love to have that here and its not like this team couldnt use a little life on it. Thats one thing we miss as a team and I know Ill get arguments on it, but we lack somebody who is a motivator, a player the fans love, but opposing teams hate, a Chad Johnson, TO type player. Micheal Irvin was one for the Cowboys and we all hated/hate him now. I think it would help our team somewhat. Somebody who can be that motivator. Yea TO has alot of downsides to him, but nobody can argue that he is one of the best WR's in the NFL.

sjoyce
12-01-2005, 07:49 PM
T.O> would never be happy no matter where he went and he can never be happy about his QB! I mean McNabb is a really good QB and TO whined:cry: and put him down!:rage: TOs a crybaby:cry: and very selfish with more talent in his finger than most recievers in the NFL but I hope he NEVER returns!

Pride
12-01-2005, 10:54 PM
T.O. is right. McNabb is over-rated.

Still hate TO, but he is right about McNabb.

footballhottie
12-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Im sorry i just cant see one of the best WR in history just be thrown away

Meathead
12-01-2005, 11:01 PM
mcnabb is overrated?

hmmm

sjoyce
12-02-2005, 05:49 PM
T.O. is absolutely the best reciever in the game and Ill admit even though I said I hope never returns Id love to see him in a Bills jersey and Id be kidding myself if I said other wise! But I dont think that will ever happen! But if he could just shut up and play he would no doubt get that ring and many records!

Iehoshua
12-02-2005, 05:53 PM
T.O. is absolutely the best reciever in the game and Ill admit even though I said I hope never returns Id love to see him in a Bills jersey and Id be kidding myself if I said other wise! But I dont think that will ever happen! But if he could just shut up and play he would no doubt get that ring and many records!
:bf1:

Well said!

The_Philster
12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Thats one thing we miss as a team and I know Ill get arguments on it, but we lack somebody who is a motivator, a player the fans love, but opposing teams hate, That eliminates TO...not a motivator and he's a player his own team's fans hate

T.O. is right. McNabb is over-rated.

Still hate TO, but he is right about McNabb.McNabb is one of the best and most complete QBs in the league...don't see how he's over-rated

Im sorry i just cant see one of the best WR in history just be thrown awayWho's throwing away Jerry Rice? :huh:

Jan Reimers
12-03-2005, 08:49 AM
I, too, think McNabb is one of the best QB's in the league. But the point is, whether TO thinks McNabb is overrated or not, he should keep his mouth shut and not publicly criticize his own teammate.

Actually, I think Marvin Harrison is a much better receiver than TO, because he keeps his mouth shut, goes out and plays hard every week, and helps his team win.

I'd take Harrison over TO any day, even though he isn't the kind of flashy, arrogant showoff that so many people seem to value.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Umm, a broken leg is a lot different than a sports hernia, and TO wasn't even supposed to be able to play in the Superbowl, forget the games before that.

I agree. Coming back from a broken ankle to play, and play well, was unbelievable. If the Eagles had won he most certainly would have been the MVP. I'm not a big McNabb fan and I bet there is some truth that McNabb was out of gas in that Super Bowl game.

I like T.O. His agent is an a-hole. I live in Atlanta and the fans and media will definately love having TO here. Any team who gets him is going to get a great player who will have been incredibly humbled. He is worth taking but the Bills organization has no guts. PERIOD.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2005, 09:04 AM
I agree. Coming back from a broken ankle to play, and play well, was unbelievable. If the Eagles had won he most certainly would have been the MVP. I'm not a big McNabb fan and I bet there is some truth that McNabb was out of gas in that Super Bowl game.

I like T.O. His agent is an a-hole. I live in Atlanta and the fans and media will definately love having TO here. Any team who gets him is going to get a great player who will have been incredibly humbled. He is worth taking but the Bills organization has no guts. PERIOD.

Taking WM was a gutty call I think.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2005, 09:22 AM

Gutty?! Risky is more like it. McGahee has proven that if we play a bad team he can run for over 100 yards with 30 carrys.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2005, 09:27 AM

Gutty is coming back from an ankel injury, without medical clearance, to try and win a Superbowl knowing that you could end your career in that game. That's gutty and that's why TO quite honestly got treated like **** by the Eagles. Yes, TO has a big mouth but it matches his heart. The guy is a player. TO and Mcgahee both have big mouths but the difference is that TO can back it up.

The_Philster
12-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Actually, I think Marvin Harrison is a much better receiver than TO, because he keeps his mouth shut, goes out and plays hard every week, and helps his team win.

I'd take Harrison over TO any day, even though he isn't the kind of flashy, arrogant showoff that so many people seem to value.Ditto...not that I'm complaining really about the career that Moulds has had...especially considering the merry-go-round at QBs he's had to deal with, but Harrison was my first choice in 96...and he's proven me right with the career he's had

Lexwhat
12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Gutty is coming back from an ankel injury, without medical clearance, to try and win a Superbowl knowing that you could end your career in that game. That's gutty and that's why TO quite honestly got treated like **** by the Eagles. Yes, TO has a big mouth but it matches his heart. The guy is a player. TO and Mcgahee both have big mouths but the difference is that TO can back it up.

You are right.

The problem is seeing things so 1-sided. We have a lot of quitters and lazy players on this team and in the NFL in general.

TO may be a bad team player. But in my opinion, so is a quitter who doesn't give his all and quits on his teammates. Why would I love TO on the Bills? Because he would always give 100% no matter how the game is going. That's more so than I can say for a lot of our players. I can only imagine what TO would say to Josh Reed if he were on this team.

With that being said, it would still be a short term relationship between TO and the Bills, if it ever happened.

dolphinssuck
12-04-2005, 12:13 AM
TO is possibly the best reciever in the game and to throw it all away because hes selfish and greedy is stupid! If he would realize how ignorant he was he and just play ball he would own many NFL records and have the ring on his finger!Sadly it will not happen and all that talent will be a waste!

helmetguy
12-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I'd go after Stovall in the draft. He's 6'5", fast as hell, and catches the ball with his hands, and not his mouth.

Did somebody say something about a humbled TO? Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

The_Philster
12-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, TO has a big mouth but it matches his heart. :spit:

Did somebody say something about a humbled TO? Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

http://ryansimmons.net/michifun/hell_sign.jpg