PDA

View Full Version : GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typ0
12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Who hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Another great game.

Novacane
12-01-2005, 09:13 PM
This team is really exciting. I'm going to have to break my vow about not going to a game this year.

BironsGirl43
12-01-2005, 09:38 PM
I know eh..? How awesome have they been playing..?

This quite a nice little roll we're on.. it's exciting. I'm glad to see they've responded well to that little slump they had.. but in truth.. they were playing some really great teams there..that they lost too during the winless streak.. they've been in pretty much every game this season.. (not counting the ottawa ones).. but yeah.. despite all the injuries.. they are showing their depth and heart.. I love it.

Tim was great tonight. Soupy is on FIRRRRRE.. hehe. but yeah.. the team is really coming along nicely.. these wins are fun!! Keep up the great work boys.

SkateZilla
12-01-2005, 09:45 PM
thisis the first time Biron has had a Winning Record :) :p

Welcome back BironsGirl....

chubluv
12-01-2005, 11:14 PM
He has looked good lately. Tim Connoly, Brian Campbell <--- Where have they been the last few seasons? This team has different players carying them. If its not Kotalik its Connoly or Campbell or 1 of our goaltenders. We are kicking butt. Keep up the good work so we have something to look forward to since the Bills arent playing with any emotion.

PUCKER
12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
This is great!!! Theyre more exciting than the Bills!!! :up:

Demon
12-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I know eh..? How awesome have they been playing..?
This quite a nice little roll we're on.. it's exciting. I'm glad to see they've responded well to that little slump they had.. but in truth.. they were playing some really great teams there..that they lost too during the winless streak.. they've been in pretty much every game this season.. (not counting the ottawa ones).. but yeah.. despite all the injuries.. they are showing their depth and heart.. I love it.
Tim was great tonight. Soupy is on FIRRRRRE.. hehe. but yeah.. the team is really coming along nicely.. these wins are fun!! Keep up the great work boys.

holy ***** whats up BG43! lol you prolly dont remember me but how's it been i havn't seen you around here for like ever.

You know something good is going on when all the old timers are returning...

Demon
12-02-2005, 12:33 AM
He has looked good lately. Tim Connoly, Brian Campbell <--- Where have they been the last few seasons? This team has different players carying them. If its not Kotalik its Connoly or Campbell or 1 of our goaltenders. We are kicking butt. Keep up the good work so we have something to look forward to since the Bills arent playing with any emotion.

Anyone still dissing Regier for trading Peca for Connolly ????

SabreEleven
12-02-2005, 01:56 AM
To be honest with you, I don't think the Sabres played their two best games against Montreal and Boston. I think that they can play better. BUT, they didn't play thier best but they still found away to win and do it on the road. This team can play better which is exciting. I just hope they don't get to cocky and go on a bad streak like a couple of weeks ago. IMO

BironsGirl43
12-03-2005, 01:12 AM
holy ***** whats up BG43! lol you prolly dont remember me but how's it been i havn't seen you around here for like ever.
You know something good is going on when all the old timers are returning...

Haha.. hey Demon. Of course I remember you.. lol.. I remember anyone I've ever talked to and liked.. but yeah.. I stop in from time to time.. don't really have much time to post with school being all crazy this year.. blah.. but it's almost Xmas break.. I'm so excited.. hehe.. hope all is well with you!

GO SABRES!!