PDA

View Full Version : Technically

Turf
12-01-2005, 11:04 PM
If we win the remaining division games, we can take the AFC East.
Now I don't think we're capable. I don't have any skooby snacks. But it is the only way we make it in. It could possible remotely maybe even somehow happen almost you never know could be a reality even if TD is an dolt and MM a tool.

Naw. In the voice of Dana Carvey doing George Bush, "Not gonna happen".

But it could.....

Go Sabres! You Bills fans should root for the other Buffalo team winning and playing with heart. Support your hockey team!. I actually enjoy the games at HSBC better than the Bill's games.

bills_7
12-01-2005, 11:20 PM
yes i dont knw why everyone is giving up if we pulled out the win agaisnt carolina we would be talking playoffs... are whole season is riding on the nexted 2 games.. lets not give up early guys.. even JP said this earlier in the week.. he doesnt like how the media is writing the season off already...

have confidence ppl.. there is still a chance

oh and by the way GO LEAFS GO!!! SABRES SUCK!!!

OpIv37
12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
yes i dont knw why everyone is giving up if we pulled out the win agaisnt carolina we would be talking playoffs... are whole season is riding on the nexted 2 games.. lets not give up early guys.. even JP said this earlier in the week.. he doesnt like how the media is writing the season off already...
have confidence ppl.. there is still a chance
oh and by the way GO LEAFS GO!!! SABRES SUCK!!!

14 touchdowns against us in the last 3 road games. Inability to win close games. No touchdowns at home last week. 30th ranked offense in the league, 32nd ranked run defense. Moron head coach. Overpriced whiny vet players. First year starter at QB. Only beat 1 team with a winning record. Still have to play Cincinatti, Denver and NE.

That's why we've given up. If we had beaten Carolina it would be an uphill battle. Right now it's an impossibility. I can "technically" win the lottery on Saturday but I'm not quitting my day job.

Mr. Cynical
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM

bills_7
12-01-2005, 11:55 PM
LOL... ya but there is still a chance
so the game's wont be that bad to watch

Dolphinatic
12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
If the Bills win their remaining five games, and the Pats lose one of their two remaining games to the Jets, OR their season finale vs. Miami, Buffalo wins the division.

RedEyE
12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
It's going to take more than winning the rest of the division games. I can't see the Bills beating Cincy or Denver. Currently NE has 2 games on us. Even if they lose to Buffalo, they will still need to drop at least 2 more games to help the Bills out. 4 out of their last 5 games are against division foes, including two games against the Jets, one against Miami and of course the Buffalo game.

The best we could hope for is to win all of our division games while the Pats drop games to us, Miami, and one game to NY.

Not going to happen.

Jan Reimers
12-02-2005, 07:02 AM
If we win the remaining division games, we can take the AFC East.
Now I don't think we're capable. I don't have any skooby snacks. But it is the only way we make it in. It could possible remotely maybe even somehow happen almost you never know could be a reality even if TD is an dolt and MM a tool.
Naw. In the voice of Dana Carvey doing George Bush, "Not gonna happen".
But it could.....
Go Sabres! You Bills fans should root for the other Buffalo team winning and playing with heart. Support your hockey team!. I actually enjoy the games at HSBC better than the Bill's games.
We can't win a road game, plus we still have NE and Denver at home - which means we may lose both of our remaining home games as well. I'm generally an optimist, but I can't generate much hope beyond possibly getting to 6 wins.

I agree with you on the Sabres. I was at HSBC Arena last Friday night for their 3-1win over the Canadiens, and I've watched most of their other games on my NHL Center Ice package. They play hard for 60 minutes and even with Briere, Dumont, Pyatt and Miller injured, they keep hanging in and finding ways to win.

The Bills should have half the heart that the Sabres have.