PDA

View Full Version : Answer: 14 TD's

OpIv37
12-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Question #1: How many TD's has Buffalo scored ALL SEASON?
Question#2: How many TD's has Buffalo given up on the road IN THE LAST 3 ROAD GAMES?

Now, tell me again why Mularkey shouldn't be fired?

Iehoshua
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Feels like we've scored 4 touchdowns and given up 40...
:ill:

gr8slayer
12-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Feels like we've scored 4 touchdowns and given up 40...
:ill:
Kinda sad isnt it :(

madness
12-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Because Clements and Gray should be fired first. If he can't manage that and hire competent coaches, then I'll say fire him.

No 2nd year coach should have to be responible for the team and shoulder the offensive play calling. He's doing two jobs at once and obviously can't make changes to the staff in midseason.

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2005, 10:35 AM
Question #1: How many TD's has Buffalo scored ALL SEASON?
Question#2: How many TD's has Buffalo given up on the road IN THE LAST 3 GAMES?

Now, tell me again why Mularkey shouldn't be fired?
Sorry I didn't realize Mularkey was playing on the field in the last 3 games.

OpIv37
12-02-2005, 10:35 AM
Because Clements and Gray should be fired first. If he can't manage that and hire competent coaches, then I'll say fire him.

No 2nd year coach should have to be responible for the team and shoulder the offensive play calling. He's doing two jobs at once and obviously can't make changes to the staff in midseason.

he can't make in-game adjustments at all and he should be able to force Gray and Clements to make changes, but they haven't. It's the same old Gregg Williams problem.

AND- both the offense and defense have gotten WORSE. BOTH of them- there's no excuse for that.

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Or maybe he just took over as the HC in the last 3 games.

OpIv37
12-02-2005, 10:37 AM

no, but he is calling shuttle passes and swing passes on 3rd and 2. He is letting Gray's defense play 5 yards off the LOS on 3rd and 3. He is using 5 receiver sets when our o-line can't block for ****. He does get outcoached in every single game. Vets who have never been outspoken before suddenly become media loudmouths. He does give up on the run way too early in games.

Need I keep going?

madness
12-02-2005, 10:48 AM
he can't make in-game adjustments at all and he should be able to force Gray and Clements to make changes, but they haven't. It's the same old Gregg Williams problem.

AND- both the offense and defense have gotten WORSE. BOTH of them- there's no excuse for that.

And you expected both the O and D to get better with a "rookie" QB and our biggest defensive playmaker out for the season?

MM basically fired Clements midseason. Benched our best DT because he can't seem to grasp the team concept and play within the scheme. That's not forced to make changes?

Mitchy moo
12-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Or maybe he just took over as the HC in the last 3 games.

Sorry about you dying but I am glad you can still comminucate with us from your grave.

Mr. Cynical
12-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Read my sig and ye shall find the answer.

OpIv37
12-02-2005, 12:06 PM
And you expected both the O and D to get better with a "rookie" QB and our biggest defensive playmaker out for the season?

MM basically fired Clements midseason. Benched our best DT because he can't seem to grasp the team concept and play within the scheme. That's not forced to make changes?

The way this team talked about Losman in the offseason, I had hoped JP would have been better at the beginning of the season. But JP's not the problem right now- the O-line is. there's no excuse for such a steep decline there.

And as far as Spikes being injured, losing one player is not an excuse to go from 2nd best D in the league to last against the run. Sure, you expect some slip, but football is a team sport and no single player can have that big an impact.

And if Mularkey's such a good coach, why won't Adams play in the scheme? Good coaches find ways to make the players believe in the system so they do what they're asked.

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Sorry about you dying but I am glad you can still comminucate with us from your grave.
That's what I'm doing right now. The ISP down here is pretty slow though. :(

doomsdayvirus
12-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Wow, we have 14 Touchdowns?!?!?!

madness
12-02-2005, 12:26 PM
The way this team talked about Losman in the offseason, I had hoped JP would have been better at the beginning of the season. But JP's not the problem right now- the O-line is. there's no excuse for such a steep decline there.

I can't argue with the line being terrible but that's on TD not MM.

And as far as Spikes being injured, losing one player is not an excuse to go from 2nd best D in the league to last against the run. Sure, you expect some slip, but football is a team sport and no single player can have that big an impact.
Can you say Pat Williams?

And if Mularkey's such a good coach, why won't Adams play in the scheme? Good coaches find ways to make the players believe in the system so they do what they're asked.

Is this Sam Adams' agent posting? Using that logic it's the coaches fault, not TO, Law, Adams, etc.

OpIv37
12-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I can't argue with the line being terrible but that's on TD not MM.

Can you say Pat Williams?

Is this Sam Adams' agent posting? Using that logic it's the coaches fault, not TO, Law, Adams, etc.

Everyone said Ron Edwards was good enough to cover for PW. Well, he wasn't. As a coach, MM should have found a way to get a replacement out of TD or changed the schemes to compensate for the decrease.

It's TD's fault that the OL lacks talent but MM's fault that they don't know who they're supposed to block on a given play, which is a frequent problem.

Sam has had attitude problems before, but he always bought into the schemes. The fact that he won't do it now shows that the players don't believe in what the coaches are trying to do. And not to defend Sam because he's being immature, but it was a dumb move on Mularkey's part to alienate the only decent DT we have by telling him "we're better off without you".

madness
12-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Everyone said Ron Edwards was good enough to cover for PW. Well, he wasn't. As a coach, MM should have found a way to get a replacement out of TD or changed the schemes to compensate for the decrease.

It's TD's fault that the OL lacks talent but MM's fault that they don't know who they're supposed to block on a given play, which is a frequent problem.

Sam has had attitude problems before, but he always bought into the schemes. The fact that he won't do it now shows that the players don't believe in what the coaches are trying to do. And not to defend Sam because he's being immature, but it was a dumb move on Mularkey's part to alienate the only decent DT we have by telling him "we're better off without you".

I'd say it's McNally's fault, not MM's.

When Pat was here Sam could penetrate at will while Pat took the double teams. Now that he's gone, that job falls on Sam now but he seems to think every down is a passing play.

MM called out Willis and he responded (for a minute) and you can't tell me JP didn't benefit from his benching.

I'm not saying MM is blameless in all this but the fact of the matter is he has most everyone's approval in the org. including Wilson's. He will be back here next year. Then it will be his job to lose.

Most of the players back him except for the few 'bad apples' and most of them probably won't be here next year.

finsrclowns
12-02-2005, 02:47 PM
FYI, the all time Buffalo record for fewest offensive TD's in a season (16 games) is 22 in 1985. Could that record be in jeopardy?

sjoyce
12-02-2005, 04:18 PM
MM does not block for JP and TD has not helped its more TDs fault is MM had more to work with as far as an O line then the Bills would most certainly score more! W McGahee is suffering as well! #2 Our D could use alittle work also!