X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Answer: 18 TD's

Question: How many total touchdowns does Drew Bledsoe have this season?

Explain to me why we let this guy go again? Because I think it's bascially because of the o-line's play, and not his.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Answer: 18 TD's

There's no doubt that Drew wasnt the biggest issue on this team.

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
      There's no doubt that Drew wasnt the biggest issue on this team.
      Yeah, sure looks that way, the Bills are tanking, and the Cowboys are going to the playoffs, with Drew going to his fifth pro bowl.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan

Explain to me why we let this guy go again? Because I think it's bascially because of the o-line's play, and not his.
        you think Drew would have anywhere close to 18 TD"s behind buffalo's O-line? you're nuts. Bledsoe is NOT the right QB for this team and we'd be even worse with him.

I'm not knocking the guy, but he has the situation he needs in Dallas (good O-line and athletic TE). He wouldn't have that in Buffalo- it's comparing apples and oranges.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Funny you should mention:

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
            he has the situation he needs in Dallas (good O-line
            Exactly, it's harder to find a franchise quarterback than it is to build an above average o-line (which btw Dallas' is a stretch to even call above average).

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Miyagi you brought this on BTW
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Funny you should mention:
                Yeah I saw it, it compares his first eight games to the last 3, which makes no sense, it's a worthless comparison.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  Miyagi you brought this on BTW
                  My ending statement should've answered his original question before he started the thread.
                  Sure sure, we're tanked for the season and the Cowboys are in the mix of playoffs. But we were in the mix in the middle of the 2002 season too, until the Bledsoe fall-off factor kicked in. And the Pats laughed at us then, and we're laughing at the Cowboys now.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Yeah I saw it, it compares his first eight games to the last 3, which makes no sense, it's a worthless comparison.
                    Why is that worthless? My point is that Drew always starts out hot in his first 8 games with a new team, then he tapers off. Comparing first 8 games to the last 3 games because that's all the data we have for this season, and taking the average on per game performance makes it make sense.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Seems like DB was just getting comfortable with a solid running game producing and scoring points at the end of the '04 season.

Without a doubt this team would've had more success at the QB position with a veteran who ran the offense behind a makeshift line the season before.. the #s that Emo and Evans put up last year were not a fluke.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• finsrclowns
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        you think Drew would have anywhere close to 18 TD"s behind buffalo's O-line? you're nuts. Bledsoe is NOT the right QB for this team and we'd be even worse with him.
                        I'm not knocking the guy, but he has the situation he needs in Dallas (good O-line and athletic TE). He wouldn't have that in Buffalo- it's comparing apples and oranges.
                        LOL we'd be worse than 11 sacks in the last 2 games? And tell me, what QB DOESN'T need a good OL and an athletic TE? Isn't this the excuse the Losmanites are making for JP? BTW, Bledsoe had 20 TD's last year with Buffalo behind a similar OL to this year. Just so you know, this year he's got a rookie 6th round pick at RT and an undrafted FA at LT.
                        finsrclowns

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                          Just so you know, this year he's got a rookie 6th round pick at RT and an undrafted FA at LT.
                          He also has Bill Parcells, future HOF coach, and we have Mooolarkey, likely to be back at coordinator soon with another team.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

This is definitely a bit disappointing.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                              LOL we'd be worse than 11 sacks in the last 2 games? And tell me, what QB DOESN'T need a good OL and an athletic TE? Isn't this the excuse the Losmanites are making for JP? BTW, Bledsoe had 20 TD's last year with Buffalo behind a similar OL to this year. Just so you know, this year he's got a rookie 6th round pick at RT and an undrafted FA at LT.
                              with this OL? Absolutely Bledsoe would have been sacked more than 11 times in the last two games. How many times has Losman run out of the pocket? Every time you see that, chalk up a sack of Bledsoe. The line isn't that similar to last year- the last two games have had 3 players who weren't on the O line last year- Gandy, Peters and Anderson.

And of course any QB will be better with a good O-line and TE, but some can be good without one. Brady does just fine without a stud TE. Vick makes Atlanta's OL look better than they are. Bledsoe can ONLY be successful with both and he wouldn't have either if he was still in Buffalo.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞