X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjoyce
    • Sep 2005

Milloy.McGee,and Campbell questionable

These 3 are questionable Sunday and did not practice Friday and Campbell did not practice all week due to chest injury and hamstring, Milloy injured his right foot, and T.McGee injured his hamstring! This could hurt if these 3 dont play and lets hope we dont lose them on Sunday!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Milloy.McGee,and Campbell questionable

I think the incredibly talented Mike Williams is questionable as well. We'll really miss him.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

That is going to suck if McGee has to sit out yet again.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        I think the incredibly talented Mike Williams is questionable as well. We'll really miss him.
        didn't you see my other thread? Williams is out cuz is voice is too hoarse to yell "JP LOOKOUT!" as the opposing DT rushes by him.

Seriously, Milloy has been underachieving all season, and Campbell is just as ineffective as his backups. Not having McGee definitely hurts though.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          didn't you see my other thread? Williams is out cuz is voice is too hoarse to yell "JP LOOKOUT!" as the opposing DT rushes by him.
          Seriously, Milloy has been underachieving all season, and Campbell is just as ineffective as his backups. Not having McGee definitely hurts though.
          I agree 100%

Campbell cannot even spell "big play" and Milloy needs to be sitting on his rocking chair on the front porch.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Good one. Actually, I would like to see what Euhus can do if given some extended playing time. I think he's a much better receiver than Campbell, but not quite the blocker.

Milloy's absence only hurts because his replacement, Coy "Which Way Did He Go?" Wire, might have to cover someone, which for him is a major challenge.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
            X