PDA

View Full Version : Milloy.McGee,and Campbell questionable

sjoyce
12-03-2005, 07:26 AM
These 3 are questionable Sunday and did not practice Friday and Campbell did not practice all week due to chest injury and hamstring, Milloy injured his right foot, and T.McGee injured his hamstring! This could hurt if these 3 dont play and lets hope we dont lose them on Sunday!

Jan Reimers
12-03-2005, 08:34 AM
I think the incredibly talented Mike Williams is questionable as well. We'll really miss him.

gr8slayer
12-03-2005, 09:24 AM
That is going to suck if McGee has to sit out yet again.

OpIv37
12-03-2005, 09:29 AM
I think the incredibly talented Mike Williams is questionable as well. We'll really miss him.

didn't you see my other thread? Williams is out cuz is voice is too hoarse to yell "JP LOOKOUT!" as the opposing DT rushes by him.

Seriously, Milloy has been underachieving all season, and Campbell is just as ineffective as his backups. Not having McGee definitely hurts though.

gr8slayer
12-03-2005, 09:31 AM
didn't you see my other thread? Williams is out cuz is voice is too hoarse to yell "JP LOOKOUT!" as the opposing DT rushes by him.
Seriously, Milloy has been underachieving all season, and Campbell is just as ineffective as his backups. Not having McGee definitely hurts though.
I agree 100%

Campbell cannot even spell "big play" and Milloy needs to be sitting on his rocking chair on the front porch.

Jan Reimers
12-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Good one. Actually, I would like to see what Euhus can do if given some extended playing time. I think he's a much better receiver than Campbell, but not quite the blocker.

Milloy's absence only hurts because his replacement, Coy "Which Way Did He Go?" Wire, might have to cover someone, which for him is a major challenge.