PDA

View Full Version : Our O- Line is terrible!!

Northern Stampede
12-04-2005, 07:12 AM
OK, guys, I am as die-hard as the next guy, but man our offensive line is not doing anything this year! I mean, I brought my bro-inlaw with me to the Carolina game last week, and he's not a huge fan... He hadn't seen a game all year, and the first thing he said to me was that our Offensive line was terrible, now if someone who knows a fair bit about football, but hasnt been witness to a team and notices a glaring weakness in our team, makes me wonder!! I mean it is blatently obvious we are VERY weak up front and this needs to be addressed before we can start even dreaming of Willis having 2000 yd seasons and JP dropping bombs all day... I've always been a believer that the game is fought and won in the trenches, and in my opinion we're losing the war... I believe in McNally but PLEASE!!!! Give him somthing to work with, stop the shuffling, draft or aqquire some solid talent and lets get things going!! Curious what everyone else thinks!

OpIv37
12-04-2005, 08:32 AM
I've been saying the same thing since pre-season. It comes down to one thing: Tom Donahoe. He brings in good position coaches (head coaches are a different story) but gives them nothing to work with in terms of talent.

And you're absolutely right- it doesn't matter how good our skill positions are if there's no one to protect them.

BillsFever21
12-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Donahoe thinks he can bring in a bunch of castoffs from other teams and make a solid OL out of it.

mush69
12-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Donahoe thinks he can bring in a bunch of castoffs from other teams and make a solid OL out of it.

:clap: