PDA

View Full Version : The countdown has begun !!!! To DONAHOE FIRING

Bmax
12-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Today's article in the buffalo news is just the evidence that most bills fans have been waiting to see. Asign that things are not all rosy with ralph at one bills drive..

I had a strong feeling that people were beginning to talk and before too long it will all come out.. RALPH HAS GOT TO BE TIRED of seeing his team go down the toliet...How many years does it take to develope a offensive line ....

Placing Tom Modrak in charge may seem to most as a bad move since he and donahoe have worked toegether for many years .. I however disagree..Just ask steeler fans who was the true brains behind trheir key personell pickups ...modrak not donahoe...Modrak will want to show that he is his own man. Seperating himself from donahoe . Here are the following things he will do when becoming the new bills gm..

Yes i said when he becomes the new bills gm... It will happen count on it ....

1. keep mularkey .. ralph likes him and he has three years left on contract..if mularkey fails look for childress or haslett to come in and coach the bills. if available

2. fire clements-promote sam wyche...see if vanpelt wants to coach qb's...the last part is pure speculation.

3. draft a Lt- or dt with the first pick of this years draft...

4. keep john guy as pro personel head...guy should receieve considerartion as gm ..

Well let the countdown continue ...the days of donahoe are soon to be no more ...

Let's just hope i'm right...

If the bills get pounded today and at home against the pats and the broncos .. It's a given he will be fired.....

Bmax

DynaPaul
12-04-2005, 11:02 AM
The link to that article is:

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051204/1072681.asp?tbd1072681.asp

Ultra Chimp 1
12-04-2005, 11:08 AM
I wont miss TD.

Iehoshua
12-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Get rid of the entire FO regime and hire a completely different one. Forget Modrak and Brandon.

RedEyE
12-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Excellent read but it all seems more speculative rather than inside information. I do hope that what he says is true, and I'm sure most of it is, but Ralph giving TD a contract extension yet still not being 100% pro Donahoe leaves me slightly skeptical. I think that the journalist is making too many assumption without basing much of what was written on fact.

X-Era
12-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Today's article in the buffalo news is just the evidence that most bills fans have been waiting to see. Asign that things are not all rosy with ralph at one bills drive..
I had a strong feeling that people were beginning to talk and before too long it will all come out.. RALPH HAS GOT TO BE TIRED of seeing his team go down the toliet...How many years does it take to develope a offensive line ....
Placing Tom Modrak in charge may seem to most as a bad move since he and donahoe have worked toegether for many years .. I however disagree..Just ask steeler fans who was the true brains behind trheir key personell pickups ...modrak not donahoe...Modrak will want to show that he is his own man. Seperating himself from donahoe . Here are the following things he will do when becoming the new bills gm..
Yes i said when he becomes the new bills gm... It will happen count on it ....
1. keep mularkey .. ralph likes him and he has three years left on contract..if mularkey fails look for childress or haslett to come in and coach the bills. if available
2. fire clements-promote sam wyche...see if vanpelt wants to coach qb's...the last part is pure speculation.
3. draft a Lt- or dt with the first pick of this years draft...
4. keep john guy as pro personel head...guy should receieve considerartion as gm ..
Well let the countdown continue ...the days of donahoe are soon to be no more ...
Let's just hope i'm right...
If the bills get pounded today and at home against the pats and the broncos .. It's a given he will be fired.....
Bmax

wow, all i can say is wow.

i seriously may have underestimated ralph.

theres not much data in the article but if true, our prayers may be answered.

i have said all along that im not ready to can mm, sorry lex. i think td, not mm has built this team into a loser with downgrades in each of the past 3 years by not signing anyone better when players leave.

i have no problem with modrak as gm, he isnt polian but is just as good as many and wont gut everything and force us to start over but rather add/change some key spots which may be all we need.

how has modrak done in fa as a gm before? l havent heard much on that

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2005, 01:29 PM
This is not good news IMO. If true, it is like replacing cow s**t with dog s**t. If this is true, Ralph is not capable of putting together a winning front office any longer. He just doesn't seem to have good judgement anymore (again, if true)