I have too. Everyone needs to go! :mad:

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Mikey - you're Fired!

Thurm- go home!

Who's next?

chubluv
12-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Somebody better get fired I will strongley consider not being a season ticket holder for the first time since 82.

Michael82
12-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Somebody better get fired I will strongley consider not being a season ticket holder for the first time since 82.
I'm tempted not to even bother going next week. :sigh:

!Papacrunk!
12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I should probably not be posting in the main forum, but maybe the Bills will be pissed off and be spoilers to some of the heavy hitters coming up. We're not even going to be sniffing at the playoffs, so maybe we can be some spoilers to some other teams as well. I'll leave it at this one post and see ya guys around.

don137
12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
As soon as the Bills scored the 3rd TD they went into a hole. They no longer went with what was successful and went conservative. The went away from the deep pass even though it was successful just waiting for the game to end. They had no killer instinct. Another reason why this team is a mess from TD down to the players.

DraftBoy
12-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Biggest ****ing choke job Ive seen in a long time, you got a team down 21 and you let them win, they didnt earn that game we game it to them on a ****ing silver platter. I dont want to see one ****ing post about how we shouldnt fire MM or TD, or clean house. Nobody can justify any of this **** anymore. what a ****ing disgrace this team is. Its fans deserve better, prolly one of the 2 best if not the best in the NFL, some of the most diehard people and yet they put this **** out on the field week after week, ****ing pathetic!

feelthepain
12-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Great,great ,great win. I frikin love it. Wow, what a game. From the outhouse to the penthouse. Maimi shut the Bills down for the final three qtrs. Then Sage a third string QB comes in and throws for 270 yrds and 2 td's. There were a lot of Bill fans posying over at finheaven and really busting on the fins and laughing and having a great time...as long as they were winning. By the end of the game not one single post from the Bill fans. Infact I don't see any of the Bill fans that were laughing at the fin fans on this site right now. Must be they had something else to do.

Here's a little advise to all the Bill fans that couldn't help themselves over at finheaven, if you're not going to be around when you lose, don't bother visiting when you win. Just in case some of you forgot, I was here when the Bills beat the Fins in the first meeting, and I was being a good sport by giving my respect to your team and fans.

Nublar7
12-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Ah, loved that game.

Please do not fire your coach! He reminded me a lot of Wanny today. :)

PhinFan99
12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
you guys hung in with the Miami Dolphins @Miami. You guys won't win on the road this year, but that's ok. Maybe in a couple years you guys will get a road win. Maybe. Anyway, GJ for hanging in them.

Mr. Cynical
12-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Whatever. The Fins will be watching the playoffs the same way the Bills will be except we will have a better draft pick.

Enjoy this meaningless win. :up:

The_Philster
12-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm tempted not to even bother going next week. :sigh:we've already got more wins than we did in 2001 and many of us sat through that whole season

Nublar7
12-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Whatever. The Fins will be watching the playoffs the same way the Bills will be except we will have a better draft pick.

Enjoy this meaningless win. :up:Good for you. Putting a positive look on your team after a complete MELTDOWN! :lmao: :lmao:

Michael82
12-05-2005, 08:32 AM
we've already got more wins than we did in 2001 and many of us sat through that whole season
It's different. That year was EXPECTED to be bad. And changes still havent been made since that time. :ill:

doomsdayvirus
12-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Miami shut the Bills down for the final three qtrs.

No, Mularkey shut the Bills down for the final three qtrs!!!

mysticsoto
12-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Great,great ,great win. I frikin love it. Wow, what a game. From the outhouse to the penthouse. Maimi shut the Bills down for the final three qtrs. Then Sage a third string QB comes in and throws for 270 yrds and 2 td's. There were a lot of Bill fans posying over at finheaven and really busting on the fins and laughing and having a great time...as long as they were winning. By the end of the game not one single post from the Bill fans. Infact I don't see any of the Bill fans that were laughing at the fin fans on this site right now. Must be they had something else to do.

Here's a little advise to all the Bill fans that couldn't help themselves over at finheaven, if you're not going to be around when you lose, don't bother visiting when you win. Just in case some of you forgot, I was here when the Bills beat the Fins in the first meeting, and I was being a good sport by giving my respect to your team and fans.

This is really funny. After the Bills beat the Dolphins last time, you disappeared for weeks along with many other fin fans talking trash (with the exception of LTfinfan, Nublar and one or two others). Now that you win one, you rear your ugly head around to brag. How hypocritical of you...

feelthepain
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM
This is really funny. After the Bills beat the Dolphins last time, you disappeared for weeks along with many other fin fans talking trash (with the exception of LTfinfan, Nublar and one or two others). Now that you win one, you rear your ugly head around to brag. How hypocritical of you...

Like I already stated in another thread, I was here after the fins game and I ate some crow after the loss. I don't see you congratulating me after this win and I don't see any other Bill fans doing it either. But most were thanking me for returning to take my lumps. I guess Bill fans like you don't mind when fans from other teams step up and take it like men, but when it's your turn you don't like to do the same...that's all right, I already knew this about you. You just contiunue to represent the worst possible image of a true football fan you can. Like I said, no surprise at all.

jmb1099
12-06-2005, 05:58 AM
Like I already stated in another thread, I was here after the fins game and I ate some crow after the loss. I don't see you congratulating me after this win and I don't see any other Bill fans doing it either. But most were thanking me for returning to take my lumps. I guess Bill fans like you don't mind when fans from other teams step up and take it like men, but when it's your turn you don't like to do the same...that's all right, I already knew this about you. You just contiunue to represent the worst possible image of a true football fan you can. Like I said, no surprise at all.
I am going to give you the same kind of props you gave us when we beat you so here goes...
Nice win congrats could have gone either way but you pulled it off although I think we have more talent, better cheerleaders, eat better food, drink better beer, have better cars, better women, better lawn care service, better stores, hell even our dogs hump better than yours.
I think that about covers it.

feelthepain
12-06-2005, 07:01 AM
I am going to give you the same kind of props you gave us when we beat you so here goes...
Nice win congrats could have gone either way but you pulled it off although I think we have more talent, better cheerleaders, eat better food, drink better beer, have better cars, better women, better lawn care service, better stores, hell even our dogs hump better than yours.
I think that about covers it.

Bitter are we??:lmao:Classic, I don't know whether to thank you or play a little violin music. Still think MM is the man??

Earthquake Enyart
12-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Horrendous play calling.

I have had enough.
Good analysis Thurm. :up:

mysticsoto
12-06-2005, 08:21 AM

I've never seen you eat crow...but if you did, I'm sure you'd be used to the taste by now.

I will, however, step up and be the man - something you are not, and congratulate all Dolphin fans.

However, in the bigger scheme of things...both our teams suck this year - so I wouldn't get too slap happy about the win...

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 08:26 AM

How about you take some of your own advise your the first person to post here when Miami does something well, then when Miami loses your no where to be found. Now your just a hypocrite.

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 08:30 AM

BS! get lost you troll, you never ate crow in your life. Believe me i was looking for you after the game earlier this year, Don't go there.

feelthepain
12-06-2005, 11:06 AM
BS! get lost you troll, you never ate crow in your life. Believe me i was looking for you after the game earlier this year, Don't go there.

Well obviously you can't read!!!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82544

feelthepain
12-06-2005, 11:09 AM
How about you take some of your own advise your the first person to post here when Miami does something well, then when Miami loses your no where to be found. Now your just a hypocrite.

Wrong again, camelballs!!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82544

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 12:11 PM
I'll eat crow, next time start a thread so its easyier to find :peace: , and I'll give the dolphins the props they deserve. You guys kept in the game,and showed up in the 4th quarter when it counted Me and you both hyped our teams up so much in the summer and now we are both here. I hope you guys catch New England because i hate them more then the dolphins right now. We'll smack it up in the offseason again, i can't wait

jmb1099
12-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Bitter are we??:lmao:Classic, I don't know whether to thank you or play a little violin music. Still think MM is the man??
Just thought I'd offer you the same type of respect and excuses you continuosly hand out. I did my best trying to emulate one of your posts, but I must admit that I didn't realize how hard it was to be so bone headed, not easy being you for sure.

feelthepain
12-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Just thought I'd offer you the same type of respect and excuses you continuosly hand out. I did my best trying to emulate one of your posts, but I must admit that I didn't realize how hard it was to be so bone headed, not easy being you for sure.

Dude, you just reek of bitterness.Ya know, both teams suck at this point in time, but Miami sucks is a way that any un-bias rational fan would say is heading in the right direction. While the Bills suck and there's no end in sight. It's looking like your going to have another HC and GM. Thats some serious change that will cost your team time to fix. You can say wht you like but I think your team will be purged by the next in charge. You were one of the ones this past off season that was spewing how great your team was gonna be, sweep the fins again, battle for a division title, yada,yada,yada. Well here we are 4 games left in the season and the Bills looking to replace the HC and GM.

Was it just blind faith....oh yeah,for sure. You think you hate us fin fans now?? Wait and see what happens over the next three or four years. While I'm not predicting a SB apperence, I am going to say the Fins will battle for the division and have a winning record over the next several years. Who knows maybe the Bills will too, but as of right now the fins are in far better shape. From the coaching staff to the salary cap to FA Miami will will be a strong force in all of them and a team that other teams won't want to play. However, I don't see anyone in football talking about the Bills future other then GM and HC are are on shaky ground.