PDA

View Full Version : I have ****ing had it with this ****ing team

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
The faster heads roll the better. If Mularkey and TD aren't gone by the end of the season, I am not renewing tickets and I urge many of you to do the same. I hope Ralph wakes up and fires both of their asses tomorrow after this ****ing embarrassment. The season is already over, might as well clean house and get the problems out of here as fast as possible. What good is it going to do to keep MM and TD around and then fire them at the end of the season? Do it now. This organization needs to be sent a good swift kick in the ass. It needs a ****ing reality check. There is no excuse in the salary cap era for a team as storied as Buffalo to continually lose year in and year out.

We are turning into the new Arizona/Detroit/Cincinnati of the NFL.

PASS INSIDE THE 5 YARD LINE WITH A 21 PT LEAD? Shotgun formation in the 4th QTR with 9 minutes and a 20 pt lead? D forces a Turnover in with 3+ mins to go and we give them the ball right back? Chambers has more yards receiving than our offense has passing?

Don't give me this bull**** excuse how Mularkey is only a year and a half into the job and he needs more time. This guy cannot coach. He has proved it. He can't make adjustments in the games. How else do you explain this team going from bad to worse in the 2nd half of every ******* game this season? He calls the most illogical plays known to man... even a common person understands not to call some of these plays. My GF doesn't know jack **** about football and was even asking why they were trying to throw late in the game with such a big lead. So what if Willis blows and can't move the ball, at least take a couple minutes off the ****ing clock!!!!!!!!!

The longer he stays, the longer we continue to suffer as fans. I don't know about you guys, but I am getting sick and tired of getting my ******* hopes up every ****ing season for the same old **** to happen week after week. And I'm sick of spending what little money I have left on this ****ing franchise if they are never going to get people in here with half a brain to help bring this team a Super Bowl before it leaves town like everybody else.

Goddammit I am so ****ing pissed off right now. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Michael82
12-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I have NEVER EVER felt this bad about a Buffalo Bills game. They were kicking the Dolphins ass and had the chance at the playoffs, if they won. They throw a *****ing pass at the goal line instead of running the ball and getting the TD or even a fg would have won the game. You gotta be kidding me.

This team doesn't just piss me off. They frustrate the hell out of me, irritate me, annoy me, anger me. I'm furious right now. I almost punched a *****ing hole in my wall. I'm *****ing furious!!!! :banghead:

FIRE THE WHOLE *****ing TEAM! Start over! Rebuild and rebuild with some of the young rookie players that we have. Get rid of Tom Donahoe, Mike Mularkey, Jerry Gray, Nate "best player my ass" Clements, all of the offensive line except Jason Peters and all the defensive line. :mad:

:puke:

X-Era
12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
The faster heads roll the better. If Mularkey and TD aren't gone by the end of the season, I am not renewing tickets and I urge many of you to do the same. I hope Ralph wakes up and fires both of their asses tomorrow after this ****ing embarrassment. The season is already over, might as well clean house and get the problems out of here as fast as possible. What good is it going to do to keep MM and TD around and then fire them at the end of the season? Do it now. This organization needs to be sent a good swift kick in the ass. It needs a ****ing reality check. There is no excuse in the salary cap era for a team as storied as Buffalo to continually lose year in and year out.

PASS INSIDE THE 5 YARD LINE WITH A 21 PT LEAD? Shotgun formation in the 4th QTR with 9 minutes and a 20 pt lead? D forces a Turnover in with 3+ mins to go and we give them the ball right back? Chambers has more yards receiving than our offense has passing?

Don't give me this bull**** excuse how Mularkey is only a year and a half into the job and he needs more time. This guy cannot coach. He has proved it. He can't make adjustments in the games. How else do you explain this team going from bad to worse in the 2nd half of every ******* game this season? He calls the most illogical plays known to man... even a common person understands not to call some of these plays. My GF doesn't know jack **** about football and was even asking why they were trying to throw late in the game with such a big lead. So what if Willis blows and can't move the ball, at least take a couple minutes off the ****ing clock!!!!!!!!!

The longer he stays, the longer we continue to suffer as fans. I don't know about you guys, but I am getting sick and tired of getting my ******* hopes up every ****ing season for the same old **** to happen week after week. And I'm sick of spending what little money I have left on this ****ing franchise if they are never going to get people in here with half a brain to help bring this team a Super Bowl before it leaves town like everybody else.

Cannot disagree with your anger but I serious laughed. I was so angry, annoyed, frustrated, I laughed. It made me laugh at how laughably easy our fixes can be if we would just wake the fug up as an organization.

We seriously showed, once again, why JP or a guy like him is so damn important to this team. This team had the game in th bag at the half and then showed a complete and total lack of mental toughness and leadership by ALL of our vets and the coaching staff. There was only ONE guy who showed the right attitude, that was Losman after he threw the int up 21 points.

I have said for a decade that this team needs a QB with Kelly fiery attitude. Rather than using that sentence anymore, I will simply refer to this game, its now an ICON for what Im talking about.

I would gut the hell out of the overpaid vets onthis squad and let a young JP lead new young guys to the SB. He is the ONLY guy on this team with a WINNERS attitude anymore, besides Spikes.

Turf
12-04-2005, 06:07 PM
I especially liked Tricky Mike's play calling at midfield when we're up 21-0, bringing in Roscoe to play QB. Yeah, what the hell was that all about? What was that meant to accomplish. You're starting QB is on a roll, hot, his best start ever in his career and you pull him for a trick play. Everything's going great, let's see if we can **** it up. I'm suprised he doesn't giggle like a little girl or pratical joker when he calls these dumb plays. ****ing loser. Does he have a vibrating button in his hand when he shakes hands after the game?
Him and Donahoe and Modrak and Gray and Clements all suck.

X-Era
12-04-2005, 06:14 PM

Cannot disagree with your anger but I serious laughed. I was so angry, annoyed, frustrated, I laughed. It made me laugh at how laughably easy our fixes can be if we would just wake the fug up as an organization.

We seriously showed, once again, why JP or a guy like him is so damn important to this team. This team had the game in th bag at the half and then showed a complete and total lack of mental toughness and leadership by ALL of our vets and the coaching staff. There was only ONE guy who showed the right attitude, that was Losman after he threw the int up 21 points.

I have said for a decade that this team needs a QB with Kelly fiery attitude. Rather than using that sentence anymore, I will simply refer to this game, its now an ICON for what Im talking about.

I would gut the hell out of the overpaid vets onthis squad and let a young JP lead new young guys to the SB. He is the ONLY guy on this team with a WINNERS attitude anymore, besides Spikes.

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I think the only thing that could be worse than blowing a lead like this is blowing it against the most hated rival this organization has ever had!

In 18 years I've been involved with football as both a player and a fan this had to be the absolute worst display of play calling I've ever seen.

I played on a team that was blown out 66-14 and my coach in that game called better plays.

You can put this on the players, but how many times where guys out of position or over-matched because of bad play calling. How many times was NC left to play 2 recievers by himself cuz they were calling Zone D after we were blitzing the hell out of them the entire first half?

Chris Chambers has 230+ recieving, 6 seconds left in the game not only is he left in single coverage, but by a guy a whole 6 inches shorter than him!!!!! WTF?!?!?!

Where was the blitz. We destroyed their starting QB, then abandon the blitz against Rosenfels and we make the guy look like Dan ****ing Marino on his best day.

Play action pass inside the 5 yard line with a 3 TD lead? WTF MAN? How is that justified?

We were going downfield, Evans was burning their secondary, and Mularkey and Co. abandon any type of aggressive pass plays for "trickery".

I DON'T GIVE A **** HOW BAD THE RUNNING GAME IS, WITH A 3 TD LEAD IN THE 4TH QTR YOU RUN THE ******* BALL AND EAT SOME CLOCK. Give your D a chance to rest for godsakes!

I hope all that were blind to the "Greatness" Mularkey displayed last year against a cake schedule have woken up and smelled the roses. I was kicking and screaming when they hired this guy, and now I'm even more furious after what I saw today.

I am sick and tired of being pissed off to no end every Sunday.

You can't blame the players for this. You can't blame the line... it's not their fault they are not good... it's the front office for amassing such a lackluster combination of "talent". You can't blame Losman. The kid played great, avoided the rush for the most part, and make plays when he was in a good position to do so. Any young QB on fire having a great game should not be asked to play action pass on the 4 yard line with a 21 pt lead. RUN THE BALL!

MM and TD need to be axed tomorrow. Promote Wyche as interim head coach. He's done a great job with helping JP progress, and he's coached before. Get rid of everyone except him and April. Those are the only two guys doing anything positive right now.

Gut this entire staff and the front office. Bring in Modrak, bring in Wolfe, bring in somebody with at least a 10% football capacity that can light a fire under these cry-baby no-good vets who show no emotion or heart and have ruined the name of this organization.

STAMPY
12-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Stop crying guys. You sound like a bunch of homos. We knew this team had lots of holes. Winning would give you false hope. Ya winning would be great. But you knew we stunk

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 07:59 PM
so says the guy who can just go root for any of the other 55 teams in the NY area.

whatever bro. being a fan of this team for your entire life and not ever having a chance of legitamitally winning anything is pretty depressing, esp. in a town with only 2 major sports franchises.

i wish you had the luxury of rooting for the mets and knicks... and nothing else... and negate the 2 mets titles. see how much you'd enjoy being a sports fan dude.

i won't give up on the bills, but after this game and the constant losing year after year, i'm pretty fed up with devoting any effort, time, or money towards them until they show they want to win for a change.

finfan34
12-04-2005, 08:05 PM
you bills fans are such a bunch of pu**ies, you're crying like a bunch of f**s, your team sucks, and your coach sucks, you choked like you are in the super bowl, your season got OJAYED today because your franchise is a joke, crying me a river, LOSERS. by the way, my team sucks, but were on the way up, your team is at its peak potential and will be in the AFC east cellar for many many years,
OUR RECORD VS. THE BUFFALO JILLS 50-32-1, OWNED!!!!!!

thebuffalobills4
12-04-2005, 08:31 PM
you bills fans are such a bunch of pu**ies, you're crying like a bunch of f**s, your team sucks, and your coach sucks, you choked like you are in the super bowl, your season got OJAYED today because your franchise is a joke, crying me a river, LOSERS. by the way, my team sucks, but were on the way up, your team is at its peak potential and will be in the AFC east cellar for many many years,
oh really you owned us oh hah.so what we owned dan marinio and your overrated dophins for over 2 decades so like shut the fu*k up.your just asking for a beating from fans on tis board:banned:

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
yeah, combined w/ the fact that we beat them earlier this year and pretty much beat them for 3 QTR's today. idiots.

X-Era
12-04-2005, 08:42 PM

Spoken like the butt buddy of Jim Drunkenmiller, Yatil Green, Cecil Collins, David Boston the list goes on and on.

No wait, you guys DO have a SB QB like Gus Ferrotte afterall.

bledslow
12-04-2005, 08:44 PM
mods there are a lot of ppl who need bannings from this thread alone. one guy called someone else a p_u_s_s_y, and another guy called some ppl h_o_m_o_s. and there are other ppl swearing like drunk sailors. we all have to learn to lose with dignity(or something),cause the season is only gonna get worse from here.

STAMPY
12-04-2005, 08:47 PM
so says the guy who can just go root for any of the other 55 teams in the NY area.

whatever bro. being a fan of this team for your entire life and not ever having a chance of legitamitally winning anything is pretty depressing, esp. in a town with only 2 major sports franchises.

i wish you had the luxury of rooting for the mets and knicks... and nothing else... and negate the 2 mets titles. see how much you'd enjoy being a sports fan dude.

i won't give up on the bills, but after this game and the constant losing year after year, i'm pretty fed up with devoting any effort, time, or money towards them until they show they want to win for a change.

Dude you get no pity... Lots of teams don't win for decades. Look at the cubs, whitesox, red sox in baseball. Football has lots of cities too.

And dude 55 teams WTF are you smoking dumbass. I hate the jets and giants. You're the jackass rooting for the bengals the rest of the season. I don't care bout other teams. Im a bills fan.

Get a clue. With your I'm from western NY originally so i suffered more attitude. Quit crying. Road to glory is a long bumpy ride. Buckle up, that is life.

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I own boathouse records... I am a drunk sailor... a pissed off drunk sailor who is sick and tired of watching his favorite team make a mockery of the franchise, town, and region.

I don't know about you guys, but I thoroughly enjoy enduring 12 hours of jokes at work every night about how bad of a team the Bills are.

I used to stick up for them, now I don't even have anything to defend them with because they really are horrible.

It's bad enough we sucked for 2 decades. It's bad enough we blew 4 super bowls. It's bad enough we had Music City and No Goal... now this pile of crap on top of 6 straight non-playoff seasons. The higher powers must really hate WNY or else it's the gateway to eternal hell and suffering!

kinigirly
12-04-2005, 08:50 PM
oh come on guys no one should be honestly shocked by what they saw today. i knew the **** would hit the fan at some point since the beginning. there were so many inconsistencies and just weird stuff going on from day one. i won't downplay the seriousness and embarassment of this game. but in a way i kinda hope the next games hereafter go 10 times worse leaving no logical way that TD or MM will not be fired. just pile on more evidence to prove our case

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Dude you get no pity... Lots of teams don't win for decades. Look at the cubs, whitesox, red sox in baseball. Football has lots of cities too.

And dude 55 teams WTF are you smoking dumbass. I hate the jets and giants. You're the jackass rooting for the bengals the rest of the season. I don't care bout other teams. Im a bills fan.

Get a clue. With your I'm from western NY originally so i suffered more attitude. Quit crying. Road to glory is a long bumpy ride. Buckle up, that is life.

cubs - big deal, bulls won 6 titles in 8 years. white sox won this year. bears won a super bowl. chicago really has it bad.

red sox - boston won 16 nba titles, 3 super bowls, a world series last year, and a few stanley cups. oh, the suffering! you think i'm bad? the media was all pitiful for poor old boston like they hadn't won anything just because 1 out 4 of their teams sucked against the unbeatable yankees. IMO, a city whining about not winning a World Series when they just won 3 Super Bowls and had one of the most dominant basketball franchises of all time is pretty pathetic. spare me.

show me a city that has it worse with regards to sports, other than maybe cleveland... and even they've won a world series.

on top of that. when one team sucks, the city can rally around something else. what can WNYers rally around when the Bills suck like this? NOTHING. step outside the box and put yourself in somebody elses shoes for a change.

of course, i'm trying to reason with a guy who knows what it's like to have his teams win something... that's all i'm saying bro. you can't really understand unless you've been in the same shoes.

MarvLevy
12-04-2005, 10:25 PM
i was actually hoping the dolphins won at the end because i wanted 2 see some change. if it wasnt this game it would have been another. just like week 16 last year.

MarvLevy
12-04-2005, 10:25 PM
i was actually hoping the dolphins won at the end because i wanted 2 see some change. if it wasnt this game it would have been another. just like week 16 last year.

ddaryl
12-05-2005, 04:51 AM
I won't even get the NFL Sunday Ticket next year unless TD is gone, and major changes are made.

EVERY ONE SHOULD BOMBARD THE BILLS WITH PISSED OFF HATEFUL EMAILS AND DRIVE THE POINT HOME.

GET PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turf
12-05-2005, 07:39 AM
I won't even get the NFL Sunday Ticket next year unless TD is gone, and major changes are made.
EVERY ONE SHOULD BOMBARD THE BILLS WITH PISSED OFF HATEFUL EMAILS AND DRIVE THE POINT HOME.
GET PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's going to read the emails? TD?