PDA

View Full Version : I'm Done

Jan Reimers
12-04-2005, 07:46 PM
The Bills' franchise is now one of the most pitiable in all of professional sports. I'm convinced that we will never be anything but mediocre under Wilson's ownership.

After almost 46 years, I've had enough. There is no joy in watching this team, and very little hope for the future.

Perhaps the Bills will provide you younger fans with some happiness, someday, but this longtime, loyal fan has had enough.

STAMPY
12-04-2005, 07:52 PM
The Bills' franchise is now one of the most pitiable in all of professional sports. I'm convinced that we will never be anything but mediocre under Wilson's ownership.
After almost 46 years, I've had enough. There is no joy in watching this team, and very little hope for the future.
Perhaps the Bills will provide you younger fans with some happiness, someday, but this longtime, loyal fan has had enough.

We don't need sellout fans like yourself!

Pride
12-04-2005, 07:55 PM
I love how some "fans" call those of us who have finally wised up "sellouts".

How long before it is acceptable to admit that this team is going nowhere and you begin to realize that it isnt ever going to get any better?

Gimme a date.. because at some point, it has to be ok.

I gave up 3 weeks ago. Glad that people are finally joining me!

Nighthawk
12-04-2005, 07:55 PM

I'm sure there are many more people who feel the same as he does. I can't get on him for that. It is becoming a joke to watch this franchise become the new Bengals or Cardinals of the league.

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 08:00 PM
You guys quit non the Bills like smokers try to quit cigarettes.

Either do it and get it over with, or stop bringing the rest of us down with all the melodrama.

I could care less if you're on the bandwagon or not- ya got to do wat ya got to do. Everyone has their breaking point. But can you spare the rest of us the weekly visits out on the ledge?

**** or get off the pot

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm not going to give up on them, but I am absolutely fed up with the losing year after year. It gets to a point where you throw your hands in the air and just say the hell with it.

I know many older people who are no longer Bills fans for the same reasons as JR just stated. You can only take so many decades of losing before you don't care anymore.

I won't give up yet... but jesus, if I reach 50 and this team still hasn't won anything, it'd be pretty hard for me to have any interest whatsoever.

For now, I'll just continue to be miserable and support a lost cause in hopes that in maybe 5 or 10 years it will pay off.

gr8slayer
12-04-2005, 08:06 PM
You'll be back next season.

The_Philster
12-04-2005, 08:08 PM
well, for the people who have given up..just remember the Bucs were the league's biggest joke for 20 years..they eventually turned it around and won it all. Although personally, I'm sickened by the thought of it taking that long to get back to respectability :ill:

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2005, 08:25 PM

Either do it and get it over with, or stop bringing the rest of us down with all the melodrama.

I could care less if you're on the bandwagon or not- ya got to do wat ya got to do. Everyone has their breaking point. But can you spare the rest of us the weekly visits out on the ledge?

**** or get off the pot

So only those fans who blindly follow the team are allowed here any more?

The_Philster
12-04-2005, 08:30 PM
you don't have to blindly follow the team to not give up on them

X-Era
12-04-2005, 08:32 PM

Just hang on man, PLEASE

As god is my witness, this team has the corp that it needs to win a SB.

We finally have the QB we have needed since Kelly. He just looks too damn good and has the EXACT attitude we need to give up now.

Give Ralph a chance. He hates the Fins as much as we do and this game will seriously tick him off, maybe enought o make changes.

Just hang on. If you were a Giants fan last year, you may have felt the same.

Hang in there, it will amaze you how different this team will look next year if we have the right type of offseason.

Wait and see, its too early to throw in the towel. If TD stays and again does jack sh_t in FA, yes thats it, Im done until TD leaves. But JP just looks too good, as does Evans, McGahee.

We havent had this type of a trifecta since the SB years. We may squander it but I seriously doubt Ralph is THAT senile.

STAMPY
12-04-2005, 08:33 PM

**** or get off the pot

exactly.

and Pride if you quit on your team 3 weeks ago. Not just this season but you quit on them Period... Why do you mod for a bills messageboard

chernobylwraiths
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
For those who are pissed at Butler being fired, remember that when Wilson asked him if he wanted to extend his contract, Butler wouldn't give him an answer and basically was looking to leave. At the time, Ton Donahoe was considered a great candidate by EVERYONE after what he did with the Steelers. It seems more and more apparrent that Donahoe might not have done as great a job as the coach did. You just CAN'T blame the freaking owner who has paid out huge contracts and huge signing bonuses to players that supposedly smarter "football men" told him were the players needed to get him that trophy.

I'm not happy with the Bills either right now. I would have told MM and Jerry Gray that as soon as they get off the plane they can go to One Bills Drive and pack their **** for they would no longer be employed. How you F up a game like that is beyond me.

I hope to God I NEVER utter the words "I don't want to watch the Bills anymore."

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 08:51 PM
So only those fans who blindly follow the team are allowed here any more?That's quite a leap from point A to Point B there, AWM. That would be like saying that anyone (even republicans) who don't like the war or don't like George Bush are automatically liberals.

Re read my post.

Every week we lose the same people post 600 times theat they have quit being fans. Well- is it all talk?

Criticize the team all you want. If you are going to quit- then do it.

That is all.

Forward_Lateral
12-04-2005, 08:56 PM
I can't stop watching the Bills. I try, I can't. I don't know why, it's in my blood I guess. I feel like an abused wife. The Bills keep beating me, and crushing my heart, yet I still keep coming back. I don't want another team.

Turf
12-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm not done with team, never will be, but for the time being I'm emotionally detached. These bunch of losers at some point in time have to bring something to the table. Life's too short to let a bunch of ******s ruin my day.
One more time. TD's an egotistical idiot. Mularkey's a tool. Gray is stupid. Clements isn't worth name calling.
Ralph has been schmoozed.
We need an experienced name head coach.
I'm not letting up on these losers until they're gone so we can win again.

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 09:01 PM
I can't stop watching the Bills. I try, I can't. I don't know why, it's in my blood I guess. I feel like an abused wife. The Bills keep beating me, and crushing my heart, yet I still keep coming back. I don't want another team.

i feel your pain :rofl:

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I feel like Nicole Brown Simpson- This team will kill me

Tatonka
12-04-2005, 09:42 PM
i am starting to get excited about the seahawks..

imbondz
12-04-2005, 09:56 PM
mathematically speaking the Bills could still win the division :couch:

imbondz
12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
outright even

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2005, 10:07 PM
That's quite a leap from point A to Point B there, AWM. That would be like saying that anyone (even republicans) who don't like the war or don't like George Bush are automatically liberals.

Re read my post.

Every week we lose the same people post 600 times theat they have quit being fans. Well- is it all talk?

Criticize the team all you want. If you are going to quit- then do it.

That is all.

Well I guess we can send you a copy of our posts and ask if they meet your approval then. Just because you don't like what somebody has to say dosn't mean you tell them to get lost (as your post earlier basically did).

kinigirly
12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
"I've seen it happen many times on TV, but to have it happen to you really smacks you in the face," quarterback J.P. Losman said. "Nobody will know how this feels unless they've been in the locker room. I can't really describe it, because I'm no Shakespeare."
www.wgrz.com

part of me is laughing hysterically that he said that, and the other half is horrified that the guys are so depressed that they are trying to be poetic about it now

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Well I guess we can send you a copy of our posts and ask if they meet your approval then. Just because you don't like what somebody has to say dosn't mean you tell them to get lost (as your post earlier basically did).Again- you are completely being false with what i said in this thread- and it's pointless to argue with you if you are going to make crap up.

I'll type it larger for you since you are having a hard time reading and comprehending it.

**** or get off the pot

I mean- I could go your route and tell people if they don't goose step in line then move to Canada- but I'm not like that.

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 10:23 PM
I won't call out or question anyone's loyalty- to counrtry or a stupid football team.

But if they are going to question their own loyalties- and do it every time something negative happens- then make up your minds.

Crisis
12-04-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm tired of this franchise accepting mediocrity.

I will continue to support the team but am fed up with the front office, and personnel.

The only player with any heart on this team is out for the year.

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Well then, here's a suggestion Dozer since it bothers you so much. Don't read these kinds of threads. I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out which threads to avoid in the future.

imbondz
12-04-2005, 10:32 PM
lol. guys guys were turning on ourselves.

Dozerdog
12-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh ok - I'll get your approval before I read stuff..... :clown:

STAMPY
12-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Im with DD. If you said you're not a fan no more. Get lost. If you're just sick and tired, i uderstand your pain

Turf
12-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Will all the "self righteous get lost Bills fans" stop jumping on other fans because they're fed up with this ****?

BTW, Sabres won 6-4 tonight in Colorado, only Ottawa and Detroit have more wins.
One could make the arguement true Buffalo fans would also follow the Sabres.

PhinsFan66
12-04-2005, 10:42 PM
As a Phins fan I was very surprised and happy with our comeback....but hey it is just ONE game.....You could always REALLY suck like the Jets. :nervous:

Devin
12-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Will all the "self righteous get lost Bills fans" stop jumping on other fans because they're fed up with this ****?

:bf1:

While I will never abandon the Bills, I certainly dont blame anyone for questioning why it is they shell out cash to watch this garbage.

WHYMEbillsfan
12-05-2005, 01:12 AM
I grew up in rochester. I went to school at Fredonia. I worked and lived at the freakin stadium. when is it gonna happen????
Syracuse and the red sox did it. 2 out of my 3 championships are complete. Thank god the bills haven't won a superbowl yet or I'd probably die tomorrow!!(just kidding)
at this rate I'll probably live to be 120 years old!!
Fire TD, Fire Bunch of(Mularky) and keep Losman- he's our future!!

Bmax
12-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey i have been a fan for 35 years .. where else will i go....Oh well time to get ready for the new gm, free agency and the draft...I should book my flight soon .. i'm going to NYC to watch the draft and hopefully take in a met or yankee game ...

Go Bills

Bmax...

Tinboy
12-05-2005, 02:51 AM
I haven't been a fan for 50 years but I watched the Bills over the last 15 years and my loyalty will not go away because of this. When I'm a fan, I'm a diehard hard fan who stick to team not matter what. I may not like TD and what he's done to team, I may think that there are a lot of player who are underachiving. But I will not give up and say "I'm no longer a fan" never ever.

My favorite soccerteam, didn't win anything for 104 years before they finally won the league in 2001. I stayed with them ever since I was a child and to see them win finally was one of the biggest moments in my life. I'm looking forward to they day when Bills do the same.

G. Host
12-06-2005, 09:48 PM

**** or get off the pot

The supreme mod ought to just lock down their account when they say they are gone - they no longer have a need for it.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 10:11 PM

I feel your pain.:bighug:

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 10:15 PM
you don't have to blindly follow the team to not give up on them

"Kool-aid, get your fresh Kool-aid!"

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2005, 10:17 PM

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
mathematically speaking the Bills could still win the division :couch:

Mathematically speaking the Bills could still get the 1st pick in the draft!!!!

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 10:22 PM

I will continue to support the team but am fed up with the front office, and personnel.

Losman is out for the year??!!

SABURZFAN
12-07-2005, 01:43 AM
i'm not done being a Bills fan but i'm done with supporting donahoe and the p!$$ poor playcalling of our idiot coaches. :mad:

sdbillsfan2
12-07-2005, 02:58 AM
well .. I gotta throw my freakin 2cents in here too ! Like Jan .. I too have been a bills fan since day one . I know exactly what he's talkin about !
If anyone has ever read his posts in the past ,you'd know that his love for the Bills will never die !!! he's knowledge of the game is great and his passion greater !! If you people actualy believe it's possible NOT to be A Bills fan your wrong ! it's in the blood .
Us old timers have seen times worse then these but every years we're back ,cuz "this is our year" !
That year has yet to come for us since the middle 60's !!!!! Quit being a Bills fan?????? NEVER !!!! But I will not cancel other plans to sit and watch them suck like they do now come Sunday !!! For now I will not wear my Bills Jacket here in SanDiego for now ! when a chargers fan see the Bills logo and tells me they suck..how do i argue ! Unless your blind ,niave or plan idiotic it's true!!! After 50 years ,yeah we get fed up ! And Jan will be back and so will the rest of us NEXT year ,,,but for now ???? not really interested ! Jan hang in there and lets hope these young guys have better luck and less heartbreak then we have !!!
If I've insulted anyone ........oh well to bad ..I thought this was a place to could express your feelings about the Bills,talk some trash about the rest of the nfl.and be supportive of each other when the chips are down! GO back and read some of Reimer posts !!! good reading ,and a loyal fan just speaking out of frustration for NOW!! I can only imagine the response MY post will draw ..hell with it,I'm frustrated as hell too !!!! WE just lost the DAMN PHINS!!!!!

Historian
12-07-2005, 05:56 AM
I'll type it larger for you since you are having a hard time reading and comprehending it.

I mean- I could go your route and tell people if they don't goose step in line then move to Canada- but I'm not like that.

:rofl:

Personally, I think Ralph Wilson died in 2002.

He's probably preserved in a cryo-tube somewhere at OBD. That would explain the Pentagon-like secrecy, and why TD isn't canned yet.

don137
12-07-2005, 06:25 AM
Being a Bills fans is like living the movie Groundhogs Day. We are living with the same crappy team and being let down year after year. There is not anything new that can be said about this team on message boards or written in the newspaper. Everything has been said a thousdand times. The Bills have been stuck in neutral for 6 years now.
While I will still watch and root for the Bills every Sunday and will continue to do so. I don't get as emotional about it asa I used to though. Not sure if my priorites have changed with kids as I get older or if it is because the team has sucked for so long.
I can never see me not glued to the TV on Sunday watching Buffalo but I wasn't nearly as upset over this loss last weekend as I would of been in the 90's. I guess I am kind of used to losing and have accepted it under this regime.

Night Train
12-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Just leave then.

Why audition for a Tony award with a " Look at Me " Post ?

Billz_fan
12-07-2005, 06:46 AM
I can understand the "Im done" feelings. I've had them many times myself over the last 28 years that I've been a Bills fan.

This team we have today is one of the hardest to stay enthusiastic about. These guys just crush you. It was easier back in the 80's when we were 2-14. We stunk and we knew it :laughter: I participated in some 2-3 man waves in the Ralph :D But and this is a big but. I was never as disapointed as I am today in the team.

They have talented players here. But we hire bargain basement head coaches who cannot handle the games and the play calling. They also do a piss poor job of handling the personalitys on this team. Untill TD and company are gone it's not gonna be any different.

Im not done. But I do flip the channel to another game when I get pissed. I always go back though :laughter:

northernbillfan
12-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Jani s a very frustrated man. He's had enough and is taking a break from the team.

FYI Dozer. His last activity was this thread, so he's not one to get melodramatic. He really is done. For now.

Michael82
12-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm not done with team, never will be, but for the time being I'm emotionally detached. These bunch of losers at some point in time have to bring something to the table. Life's too short to let a bunch of ******s ruin my day.
One more time. TD's an egotistical idiot. Mularkey's a tool. Gray is stupid. Clements isn't worth name calling.
Ralph has been schmoozed.
We need an experienced name head coach.
I'm not letting up on these losers until they're gone so we can win again.
Good post. :bf1:

Michael82
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM

Personally, I think Ralph Wilson died in 2002.

He's probably preserved in a cryo-tube somewhere at OBD. That would explain the Pentagon-like secrecy, and why TD isn't canned yet.
:rofl: he's definitely still alive. We've had to suffer thru his horrid halftime speeches for the past few years now. That's proof right there.

Historian
12-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Jani s a very frustrated man. He's had enough and is taking a break from the team.

Agreed.

And if anyone has the right to gripe it's him. (And Dozer)

These two guys are both season ticket holders despite living hundreds of miles away.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 01:08 PM
I don't blame him. 46 years of making Ralphy and his family rich and no returns would suck. I love the bills, I just can't stand the owner. The day he said, he'd rather we beat the Chargers than win the sb when DF and co. beat us just means, it's all about what he wants and not the fans.

HAMMER
12-07-2005, 01:12 PM

Bull****, there are other players with heart on this team, just not enough. Losman and Fletcher are two that immediately come to mind.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Bull****, there are other players with heart on this team, just not enough. Losman and Fletcher are two that immediately come to mind.

Losman is a winner. That's why some of the vets can't stand him. They know how to lose well and don't want to be told differently by the young kid.

STAMPY
12-07-2005, 01:19 PM
FYI Dozer. His last activity was this thread, so he's not one to get melodramatic. He really is done. For now.

Does he want a cookie too. He is a sellout fan. He'll return when we are good right. We don't need fans like that. True fans support there teams no matter what.

lordofgun
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
I'll always be a Bills fan, but I won't spend another cent on them until some changes are made.

pleasesavedrew
12-07-2005, 01:31 PM
i kno i havent talked on this thing in a really long time, but if u quit on a team ur def a sellout, theres never an excuse to turn on a team, i dnt care how bad they are.

Jeff1220
12-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Does he want a cookie too. He is a sellout fan. He'll return when we are good right. We don't need fans like that. True fans support there teams no matter what.

Dude, Jan's fandom runs circles around yours. The guy has been following the Bills since before you were born, maybe even before your parents were born. He's probably been to more games in Buffalo than you've seen on TV. And he doesn't ever post ******ed nonsense about how the Bills should move to Long Island. There are few people on this board whose fan credentials match up with JR's...and you're not one of them. So back off.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Losman is a winner. That's why some of the vets can't stand him. They know how to lose well and don't want to be told differently by the young kid.Can you show me any quote where it states that the vets can't stand him? If not stop making your own story to make an argument.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Can you show me any quote where it states that the vets can't stand him? If not stop making your own story to make an argument.

Ummm, wasn't it the Vets that got him benched in the first place or was that another team??!! Remember, I was the one who told you that Spikes was done before he was done. I was also the one who told you that Parish did not break his wrist. So unless you know people in the organization I wouldn't be calling me out like that.

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Ummm, wasn't it the Vets that got him benched in the first place or was that another team??!! Remember, I was the one who told you that Spikes was done before he was done. I was also the one who told you that Parish did not break his wrist. So unless you know people in the organization I wouldn't be calling me out like that.His performance got him benched. His being not ready because he's rookie qb got him benched.If JP played like he did last Sunday , he would never have been benched. Get it?

All the vets asked was for the best players to be in there. He's learned since then and has gotten better because of it. So he should actually thank the vets because ebnching him made him better.

Sheez, people will point fingers at the wrong people just so that they can defend their boy. Moulds , Milloy , Fletcher and the other vets have done more for this team than JP has. Don't make it sound like they are the villains here.

STAMPY
12-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Dude, Jan's fandom runs circles around yours. The guy has been following the Bills since before you were born, maybe even before your parents were born. He's probably been to more games in Buffalo than you've seen on TV. And he doesn't ever post ******ed nonsense about how the Bills should move to Long Island. There are few people on this board whose fan credentials match up with JR's...and you're not one of them. So back off.

Touchy touchy. Bottomline i never turned on my team. And im not gunna kiss someone's ass cause he's fed up. We are all fed up. Some of us will just hope for the best. WE ARE REAL FANS. You think i give a crap how long Someone USED TO BE A FAN. Bottomline since i became a football fan, I've been a Bills fan. I'm not a sellout fan. Jan will be back once they turn things around. That's a SAD FAN.

That other thread was solely made to mess with people. It was hilarious. I won't back off. It is what it is.

Tatonka
12-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Losman is a winner. That's why some of the vets can't stand him. They know how to lose well and don't want to be told differently by the young kid.

not to get into a big debate, because i am glad losman is our qb.. but losman went to Tulane.. winning is not part of his resume.

Tatonka
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
:goodpost:

justasportsfan
12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Although I understand where JR is coming from, I'd have to side with the bills fan. That would be Stampy.

:jk:

STAMPY
12-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Although I understand where JR is coming from, I'd have to side with the bills fan. That would be Stampy.

finsrclowns
12-07-2005, 03:21 PM

:funny:

Buckets
12-07-2005, 03:31 PM
You all criticize some of us who are getting weary of year after year of the comedy show called Bills Football. You all come up with who we should draft who we should aquire in FA how we should call plays and on and on.

HELLO!!! no one who has any authority to make change is listening or for that matter cares.

I know I'll probably get negged for this but this is not the fantasy league what we think or feel on this forum doesn't matter to anyone but us peasants.

BillsOwnAll
12-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Loseing only makes winnning that much better.

generalmills
12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Attention those of you jumping off the bills wagon: you will be replaced by this guy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8730484413:lmao:

find some pleasure/comfort in the fact that you are not fans of the Detroit Lions:peace:

chernobylwraiths
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
** Mininum bid of $2,499 required for those wanting me to be a fan for the Browns, Ravens, Cardinals or Packers. Those are the teams the Lions managed to beat this year.

Thank goodness we didn't play the Lions in Detroit this year.

im4bflo
12-07-2005, 09:33 PM
We've had worse years, this is a really bad time, I admit, it hurts, but without the BILLS, my heart just isn't in it, may they play at least as long as I live!
GO BILLS!

Marvelous
12-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Don't let the door hit ya.. Seriously,,, I know your pissed and venting but there's more to being a diehard then winning.. Atleast for me there is..I'm on my 21 season as a fan :)

Buckets
12-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Don't let the door hit ya.. Seriously,,, I know your pissed and venting but there's more to being a diehard then winning.. Atleast for me there is..I'm on my 21 season as a fan :)

If it's not for winning why do we compete? Is it just a way to get away from the wife for a couple of hours? An excuse to get drunk with the boys?

I'm in it to win the SB, to gain some respect for Buffalo and right now it aint cutting it.

STAMPY
01-03-2006, 09:43 PM

i see you have returned? i thought you were done?

dolphinssuck
01-04-2006, 12:41 AM
His performance got him benched. His being not ready because he's rookie qb got him benched.If JP played like he did last Sunday , he would never have been benched. Get it?

All the vets asked was for the best players to be in there. He's learned since then and has gotten better because of it. So he should actually thank the vets because ebnching him made him better.

Sheez, people will point fingers at the wrong people just so that they can defend their boy. Moulds , Milloy , Fletcher and the other vets have done more for this team than JP has. Don't make it sound like they are the villains here.He cant be ready if hes not played you cant take any reps on the side lines. Either lose by mistakes of a rookie QB and let him get better where is is ready by PLAYING him or lose with a washed up BU Kelly Holcomb who will bring us nothing but another year of being the butt of jokes and low end of the scoreboard. Choose your poision.

mikemac2001
01-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Im not happy with the team but wtf we were one game away from playoffs last year but were the new bengals and cards. COme on we lost Pat williams then takio goes down. Our team was built around D and the D got Average Quick with key fa losses and injury and getting old.

DaBills
01-04-2006, 01:32 AM
"I can't stop watching the Bills."

The Bills are like crack. Oh sure eventually you'll lose your job and wife will leave you because of your devotion to it, and maybe it'll even kill you.

But I can't stop watching or supporting.

:afro:

hemi13
01-04-2006, 04:39 AM
I have tried to stop being a Bills fan in the past, but it's like crack, once your hooked your hooked. I will not be renewing my season tickets this season, but I'll sit on my couch and light my crack pipe up every sunday while watching them on my HDTV. (sorry had to add that) I will become a closet Bills fan, ok I'll be at the opener, but that's it. I swear.
... and stop the old people cracks.

trate121
01-27-2006, 05:38 PM
how depressing is it up there in buffalo right now.....a freezing cold offseason!

warm and sunny skies in miami...with the future looking bright!

im4bflo
01-28-2006, 12:52 PM
how depressing is it up there in buffalo right now.....a freezing cold offseason!

warm and sunny skies in miami...with the future looking bright!
I'm a BILLS fan, living in So. CA where it's warm and sunny, and the roof is still on my house :snicker2: don't worry, hurricane season is over(until next year) :lmao:
Hurricane Buffalo will be back, and then we'll see who's depressed.
Believe the hype, and then look at the reality of your record the last couple years, same 'ol :loser:

dolphinssuck
01-28-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm a BILLS fan, living in So. CA where it's warm and sunny, and the roof is still on my house :snicker2: don't worry, hurricane season is over(until next year) :lmao:
Hurricane Buffalo will be back, and then we'll see who's depressed.
Believe the hype, and then look at the reality of your record the last couple years, same 'ol :loser:Thats right the Bills will be back and a good ball team again. The pieces IMO are coming together and fitting in the right spots. So dont under estimate us next season or youll have your helmet handed to you with the head still in it. Spikes is back and will be hungry to win and with Fletcher beside him our D will be scary. To look back at what happened last season is silly just because we will be a better team than that and they draft what we need we will contend in the East again.

BleedinGreenNC
01-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, i can understand your pain. Try being a Jet's fan, we went once then won it, and we havent been back since. You guys made it to 4 in a row, that is something to be extremely proud of, granted, you guys didnt win it, but there are teams out there that havent even been to the big dance. Many times i question my loyalty to my team, and wonder what the hell the front office and the organization is doing, are they even thinking of us fans? I always tell myself, thats it im not watching anymore, but what happens the following Sunday? I am right back in front of the tv rooting my team on. This past season was crazy and a let down for both of our teams, i think that the Dolphins are not going to be that good next year, let them talk all the crap they want, their team was not decimated by the injury bug like our teams were. Keep your heads high, not many teams can boast about going to the superbowl 4 years in a row.

dolphinssuck
01-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, i can understand your pain. Try being a Jet's fan, we went once then won it, and we havent been back since. You guys made it to 4 in a row, that is something to be extremely proud of, granted, you guys didnt win it, but there are teams out there that havent even been to the big dance. Many times i question my loyalty to my team, and wonder what the hell the front office and the organization is doing, are they even thinking of us fans? I always tell myself, thats it im not watching anymore, but what happens the following Sunday? I am right back in front of the tv rooting my team on. This past season was crazy and a let down for both of our teams, i think that the Dolphins are not going to be that good next year, let them talk all the crap they want, their team was not decimated by the injury bug like our teams were. Keep your heads high, not many teams can boast about going to the superbowl 4 years in a row.thanks for the encouraging words and I agree there a bunch of teams who have bever been there. I am proud of the SBs yeah woulda been nice to win atleast 1 but hey we were there and got 4 AFC titles. And I agree the dolphins will not be that great actually I think they suck. GL Jets fan.

BleedinGreenNC
01-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Good luck to you guys next season!!

Bmax
01-29-2006, 01:00 PM
I feel the pain of jan .. And if i was still living in the southeast i would probably be done for at least two months....I too posted a i'm done thread.. if we hired jauron. And i caught a lot of flack. Since i moved back in 2003 it's become hard for me to let go. I 'm even thinking about getting season tickets again..

I know i will leave buffalo eventually...Yeah i know i was only supposed to be here for a year...well things happen. I have come to the conclusion that as long as i'm here i might as well enjoy the team as much as possible. When i lived in NC and SC I longed for the days of going to games at the ralph with fellow bills fans.

I frequented the bills sport bars with bills backers everyday sunday..It just wasn't the same . So now i'm back and i just can't give up the team no matter how much they lose or tick me off with their coaching decisions.

I 've been a bills fan since 1969. I knew who OJ was before George Washington. I went to two games at the rock pile. One was against the jets with Joe Namath at QB, The other the cowboys when Craig Morton was the qb.. ( Man i'm OLD)

I saw Oj play three times in person. I followed the 1973 season fully.. radio games included. I was with them when they drafted Tom Rudd, Traded OJ.. Hired Chuck Knox.. Heard them beat the dolphins and the streak....Rosey Leaks scores and the goal posts come down.

Got that feeling of going to the super bowl.. I was talking proud.. I saw them beat the jets lose to the chargers and bengals...I saw Chuck Knox leave..Kay come in Joe Cribbs go the usfl ..Kay get fired. Hank get hired Then fired . I almost saw the team leave during 1985. THE JIM KELLY MOTORCADE.. I was at the first game against the jets. I saw the bills quit to get Hank fired and Marv hired.

I went to the bills games in 1987.. cheered when we got Corneilus Bennett, I saw them.. win the afc east.. and the goal posts come down.. I saw us beat the oilers lose to the bengals in the playoffs...The bickering bills...The birth of the no huddle against the browns .. The Harmon Drop....The bills win the afc east .. beat the raiders on national tv...51-3..wide right .. the rally mouge downtown i was there...Thurman loses helmet....

The come back-fandemonium.....The nine sb turnovers...Four in a row....Bad things man from bruce smith.. I actually went to the last super bowl at the georgia dome
Yikes.. those thurman fumbles...rebuilding... Jerry Crafts.....Bryce Paup....the loss to jax at home ..Kelly and Marv retire. .Todd Collins..Lonnie Johnson...Rob Johnson ..Doug Flutie.. flutie flakes.. the bills almost leave. Thanks Doug..Wade Phillips..The homerun throwback or forward lateral,Greg Williams ..Bruce ..Thurman and Andre leave...Dumbahoe...Mularkey and Drew Bledsoe

Now the saga continues... I guess the fun part of being a fan is the winning .. The bad of course the losing.. But i wouldn't trade any of it .. Sure a SB win would help but ..this season has taught me one thing.. The bad makes the winning sweeter when it happens....I hope some of you won't be discourged by the recent events too long .. For the best is yet to come ..I guess you just need a little faith...

My faith has been tested .. but it still remains even after all these years...

Go Bills

Bmax