PDA

View Full Version : We will soon find out how much Ralph...

Nighthawk
12-04-2005, 07:46 PM
...really cares about winning football games!

If he truly wants to win a championship, he will clean house and put some strong football minds in the front office and on the sidelines. Not a 1st time head coach, not a puppet in the front office. It's time to make some dramatic changes and I'm very interested to see how much Ralph wants to win. If he keeps Mularkey as HC next year, it is very evident that he cares more about the money because Mularkey still has 3 years left on his deal. If Donahoe doesn't get axed soon, the fans of this team should really forget about ever seeing a commitment to winning while Ralph is still alive. It's time for Ralph to finally make a commitment to the fans of WNY and stop filling these essential positions with maybe's and hopefully's. He has just been embarassed by one of the team's biggest rivals and the Bills are now a laughingstock around the league. The HC and GM should be out the door on Monday to show his desire to still win. Anything else but these changes leaves me questioning why we should expect anything from this team anymore.

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Ralph is not the type to make mid season changes.

Now come end of the season if I don't see some meaningful activity, I will start to question if maybe TD has some dirt on Ralph.

Devin
12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
:pray:

The_Philster
12-05-2005, 05:08 AM
Ralph is not the type to make mid season changes.

Now come end of the season if I don't see some meaningful activity, I will start to question if maybe TD has some dirt on Ralph.:scratch: He DID fire our last GM before the season was over

don137
12-05-2005, 05:55 AM
:scratch: He DID fire our last GM before the season was over

I think that was extenuating circumstances since Butler refused to have contract talks when his contract was coming up. TD still cares about this team and won't be going anywhere after this season unless he is forced out. The same could not be said for Butler.

DMBcrew36
12-05-2005, 08:04 AM
I think Donahoe gets fired and Mularkey gets another year.

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 08:12 AM

Not a chance. A new GM would look at how bad Mularkey is doing and want his own guy.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2005, 08:19 AM

I think this is dead on.

Michael82
12-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Not a chance. A new GM would look at how bad Mularkey is doing and want his own guy.
That's why Ralph will promote Tom Modrak to keep it in house. :sigh:

helmetguy
12-05-2005, 09:15 AM
If I were Ralph yesterday, I'd have made Mularkey, Clements and Gray find their own way home.