PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck The Rest Of The Season!

NJFINSFAN1
12-04-2005, 08:17 PM
As I said, I would be back, I'm not here to bury you guys. It was a great game (more so since we won I guess). I wish you luck the rest of the way. You have a tough schedule, but hopefully you will do some damage to the Pat's, Jets and the Chargers and Bronco's!

You guys had us dead to rights today! We were a mess, down 21-0, 3 false starts in a row!

I really don't know why you stopped going after our corners and safteys? It really let us back into the game. Sage stepped up big time for us! But I also think Losman looked big for you! He showed me something today!

Anyway, good luck!

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:25 PM
as painful as it was to watch... it was a sweet game and reminded me of just how much of a great rivalry this really is.

I wish we would have won, but I guess that is asking too much from these pitiful halfmen!

Captain Obvious
12-04-2005, 08:34 PM
As I said, I would be back, I'm not here to bury you guys. It was a great game (more so since we won I guess). I wish you luck the rest of the way. You have a tough schedule, but hopefully you will do some damage to the Pat's, Jets and the Chargers and Bronco's!

You guys had us dead to rights today! We were a mess, down 21-0, 3 false starts in a row!

I really don't know why you stopped going after our corners and safteys? It really let us back into the game. Sage stepped up big time for us! But I also think Losman looked big for you! He showed me something today!

Anyway, good luck!

Thanks for the goodwill. Unfortunately the Bills were already annihilated by the chargers and we visit the bengals later this month. Suppose you 're hoping for a bills win against NE. I don't think the vets on the bills will show up chalking up another Pats win against the Bills.

Turf
12-04-2005, 08:37 PM

Anyway, good luck!

Because our coaching staff is incompetent. They never took it downfield after 21-0 and went into a shell. Alot of good trick plays though.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I don't think we need luck anymore. With 3 TDs today the Bills have 17 offensive TDs for the season. The worst they ever did in a 16 game season was 22 in 1985. We should be able to score at least 6 TDs in the final for 4 games so the JP led Bills O won't be the Bills worst offense ever.

4 more loses might give us a top 5 pick. Might as well tank the rest of the season since JP and the rest of Bills blew this season.

Bill Brasky
12-04-2005, 08:57 PM
jp hasn't blown anything.

coaching and front office blew it for them by not giving them anything to work with, ontop of bad play calling.

Devin
12-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I don't think we need luck anymore. With 3 TDs today the Bills have 17 offensive TDs for the season. The worst they ever did in a 16 game season was 22 in 1985. We should be able to score at least 6 TDs in the final for 4 games so the JP led Bills O won't be the Bills worst offense ever.

4 more loses might give us a top 5 pick. Might as well tank the rest of the season since JP and the rest of Bills blew this season.

:roflmao:

your hilarious!

MDFINFAN
12-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the goodwill. Unfortunately the Bills were already annihilated by the chargers and we visit the bengals later this month. Suppose you 're hoping for a bills win against NE. I don't think the vets on the bills will show up chalking up another Pats win against the Bills.

that would be really nice, I haven't been in the football talking mood lately either, but this was such a good game, I wanted to express my thanks for a good game, unfortunely someone had to lose it, for a change it wasn't the phins, this is the 4th game this year they could have won the same way this year and it's the first time they finally pull it off.. but I salute the bills for a great game, and will see you guys in the off season to talk since I've haven't been a football talking mood all year thanks to the phins horrid performance.

!Papacrunk!
12-04-2005, 09:39 PM
I mentioned it in another post, but gotta press on and get some upsets against some of the tough upcoming teams. Great rivalries of course makes games like this so intense. I'm just glad that the broom wasn't taken outta of the closet again, and we took the 1st step to remove that December fishbone. See ya 'round.

dplus47
12-04-2005, 10:20 PM
i want to second the whole "good luck" thing and say i hope you stay clear of injuries the rest of the way as well. i was already trying to figure out how to congratulate you all over here--i have this process where i try to view the fans of the other team as human; this helps me deal better with losses, which i couldn't handle so much in the past--and then the game started changing... anyway, i'm here to tell you, a lot of us phin fans are human, too.

i do think the bills' coaching staff needs to get better with the halftime adjustments. they really seem non-existent. j.p. looks about fifty times better than he did during his first stint earlier this year. if he keeps the improvement up, i'll have to start hating him... and between the numbers that evans and chambers put up, it was a crazy day for wisconsin WR's. somewhere out there, a crazed badgers fan won big in his or her fantasy league today...