PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Brown vs. the Bills...

FinNasty23
12-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Great game today. Gotta love rivalry games that come down the the last second no matter the outcome. Always exciting.

Anyway, I ask this of every team's MB after a game...

What do you think about RonnieB? How good do you think he will be?

IMO, we dont feed this kid the ball near enough. He only had 9 carries today!

:feedback:

FinNasty23
12-04-2005, 11:07 PM
anyone?

SeatownBillsFan21
12-04-2005, 11:11 PM
get rid of RW hes killing his carriers Ronnie played good though had a touch hes gonna be good 4 you in the years to come.

FinNasty23
12-05-2005, 01:11 AM
get rid of RW hes killing his carriers Ronnie played good though had a touch hes gonna be good 4 you in the years to come.
Ya... We are obviously building Ricky's value to try and trade him this year. Hopefully we can get something of good value for him. I think RonnieB is gunna be great...

Anyone else?

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 01:29 AM
I like him a lot!! He will be a stud RB for years to come!!

FinNasty23
12-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Anyone else have thoughts on RonnieB?

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
He will be a great one. No doubt. Could even be better than Willis.

FinNasty23
12-05-2005, 01:03 PM
He will be a great one. No doubt. Could even be better than Willis.

Wow... that says alot coming from a Bills fan... thanks...

he just seems to make big plays... and the second effort he gives to get extra yards is like no one I have seen in a Fins uni before...

Dolphins Rule!
12-05-2005, 01:40 PM
will soon be the best

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Wow... that says alot coming from a Bills fan... thanks...

he just seems to make big plays... and the second effort he gives to get extra yards is like no one I have seen in a Fins uni before... I said he could be better than Willis because of what seems to be an attitude problem w/ Willis . Talent wise, I don't know. If Willis asserts himself more than hugging the limelight, the guy could be unstoppable.

dplus47
12-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I said he could be better than Willis because of what seems to be an attitude problem w/ Willis . Talent wise, I don't know. If Willis asserts himself more than hugging the limelight, the guy could be unstoppable.

i think willis lacks the burst he once had, but he can still bring it. i think his attitude will improve once your passing game matures and clears up a little room for him to run. i sure am glad i don't have people sticking microphones in my face after really bad days at work. yeah, they get paid well for it, but it's gotta be tough to keep saying all the right things when you're so frustrated.

i love what i have seen so far out of ronnie. he is a real team guy, and i love how tough he is to tackle. he brings an element of toughness i haven't seen on the phins' O in quite some time...

finfan34
12-05-2005, 06:15 PM
im sorry........im probably a bigger miami hurricanes fan then anyone in this forum, but there is NO WAY that willis has more talent than brown. brown is good in all faze's of the game, hes faster, stronger, quicker. hes all around better.

dolphinssuck
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Ronnie B is without a doubt a great RB but I have to give it Willis and if Willis is having an attitude problem I hate to say it but I can see why he has enough talent to be the best but the O line is not giving him any hole to run through! Also maybe Im just biasis towards Wilis but I really believe hes a better back with no line!

Devin
12-05-2005, 06:47 PM
im sorry........im probably a bigger miami hurricanes fan then anyone in this forum, but there is NO WAY that willis has more talent than brown. brown is good in all faze's of the game, hes faster, stronger, quicker. hes all around better.

*phases

FinFan
12-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Being a Hurricanes fan, I could only Imagine what Willis would be like had he not blown out his knee.

FinNasty23
12-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Ronnie B is without a doubt a great RB but I have to give it Willis and if Willis is having an attitude problem I hate to say it but I can see why he has enough talent to be the best but the O line is not giving him any hole to run through! Also maybe Im just biasis towards Wilis but I really believe hes a better back with no line!

I dont wanna compare him to Willis... I made another thread about that. Alot of Bills fans get pretty defensive (understandably... hes probably alot of your favorite player...)

I just wanna talk about Ronnie. Where do you think he will rank in the NFL after a couple of years? Do you think he will be in the top 10 in the NFL in the future? Top 5? top 3?

:feedback:

Nasty

PhinFan99
12-05-2005, 09:19 PM
will be the best HB in years to come.

RedEyE
12-05-2005, 09:29 PM
I haven't seen enough of him, but to answer your question they seriously need to give him the ball more. You'll never know just how good the guy is when he is on the bench. Nice run by Ricky into the endzone, but you need to ask yourself; Who is more deserving of the football. Trading Ricky or not, I'd let him in on a 3rd down or two while Brown carries the load.

I'd like to discuss your take on Rosenfels. IMO, I thought the kid should have ran the roost since day 1. Frerotte is a nice veteran insert, but you guys have similar line woes as we do. The younger guy seems like the better choice for mobility purposes primarily.

FinNasty23
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
I haven't seen enough of him, but to answer your question they seriously need to give him the ball more. You'll never know just how good the guy is when he is on the bench. Nice run by Ricky into the endzone, but you need to ask yourself; Who is more deserving of the football. Trading Ricky or not, I'd let him in on a 3rd down or two while Brown carries the load.

I'd like to discuss your take on Rosenfels. IMO, I thought the kid should have ran the roost since day 1. Frerotte is a nice veteran insert, but you guys have similar line woes as we do. The younger guy seems like the better choice for mobility purposes primarily.
I agree we gotta feed this kid the ball more... he is just so damn talented... he should be killing the competition for OROY right now. he is neck and neck with the competition and averaging only like 12 carries a game... IMO, he will be a top 3 RB in a couple years...

About Sage... IMO, he should not have been starting from day one. He had to learn a new system where as Gus already knew it (since he came with our new o-cordinater from minny). While I like Sage, and think he should start now... he definatly shouldnt have started in the beginning. And I am not concerned about playing Sage and developing him because I dont believe he is our future... that will come in FA or the draft next year...

Nasty

FinNasty23
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Anyone?

sba
12-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Worst thing in the world was for Ricky to come back and stunt this kid's growth. He should be getting 25-30 per game because he's a legit stud. As good as Willis with a better attitude.

FinNasty23
12-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Worst thing in the world was for Ricky to come back and stunt this kid's growth. He should be getting 25-30 per game because he's a legit stud. As good as Willis with a better attitude.
I'm not sure I would want him to be getting 30 carries a game this season. He is still young and adjusting to the NFL (wouldnt want to see a Caddy type situation... even tho RonnieB is much more durable)... but 20-25 carries would be great.

I dont really think Ricky is "stunting" RonnieB's development though... I actually think RonnieB is learning some from Ricky. Especially about cutbacks.

Watch out next year though, when this kid is getting the workload... (see the pic below)