PDA

View Full Version : Maa'ke Kemoeatu

Kerr
12-04-2005, 10:04 PM
If teams are looking for a power tackle in free-agency, they should look at Baltimore's Maa'ke Kemoeatu. The guy is a force against the run. Centers who have faced him this year marvel at his ability to play with power. "That guy (is) ... ridiculous," said one center who played him. At 6-5, 350, he's a huge man to plug things in the middle of a defense

Anyone seen this guy play? He sounds like he would be worth a look in the offseason. He's a space eater in the run the game, and that's what we need after the loss of pat williams. A lot of people want to take the DT from Oregon in the draft. Imagine putting him beside Ngata? Wishful thinking I know, but it would be a pretty impressive combination that could make it tough for any team to run on us in the future.

ArcticWildMan
12-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Never happen. TD doesn't go after linemen like him. He relies on his draft picks to fill holes. :(

JefftheBillsfan
12-04-2005, 11:52 PM
i've seen him play, i would love him. then you would be able to focus a little more on the offensive line/cb (if we lose nate) in the draft.