PDA

View Full Version : What the hell, did we do to deserve this?

camelcowboy
12-04-2005, 11:44 PM
One thing to be losers, another things to be gutless. Thank you bills! Not only could you get blown out, you can blow a big lead. I broke my TV when i saw shaud williams and the shot gun, on numerous 3rd and shorts. Thanks Mularkey, for a bunch of losers who can't push the line of scrimage when it counts the most. Thanks Jerry Gray When everyone in the nation knows miami had to pass, and you still couldn't stop them. Any team can score on fourth down with little time left in the game. With a third string qb as well.

Thank you nate clements "lock down corner" getting torched by a average receiver.

Thank you TD, this is our team, and your the builder.

I have never been so disapointed in a bills season. I never thought i would be thinking im sorry to be a fan, Im real close to that point.

I do want to thank JP, for giving me a glimer of hope in a lost season.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-04-2005, 11:46 PM
go JP i'm sold he gonna be great next year

bills&sabresmvf
12-04-2005, 11:48 PM
I felt worse this season than the 3-13 season a few years back. This is horrible

Devin
12-04-2005, 11:48 PM
lol I hear ya bud.

camelcowboy
12-05-2005, 12:00 AM
I felt worse this season than the 3-13 season a few years back. This is horrible

We all knew that season was going to be a bad one, we lost our Gm, our team was in cap hell, we had no good players. This is different we were sold that this team was a playoff team. And they have absolutely no heart, no leaders even among veterans. This season has been hell, when we were 3-13 i knew we were building, i have no idea what to think this year.

JefftheBillsfan
12-05-2005, 12:02 AM
its embarassing isnt it?

camelcowboy
12-05-2005, 12:08 AM
its embarassing isnt it?

Down right depressing

mybills
12-05-2005, 12:10 AM
MULARKEY SUCKS! END OF DISCUSSION.

Nublar7
12-05-2005, 12:11 AM
I love these kind of threads.

:couch:

mybills
12-05-2005, 12:17 AM

I wouldn't be TOO proud of having a game HANDED to you. :rofl:

Devin
12-05-2005, 12:22 AM

We beat you last time. No big deal.

bills&sabresmvf
12-05-2005, 12:24 AM
As Much as I hate the Dolphins, even after this game. I gotta hand it to them. That was a mad effort and a heart-filled one at that. I hope the Dolphins have some chance to take over the Pats now. For the Bills...they have no character. I love the underdog teams, that's why I have been such a die-hard Bills fan, but this is plain right out ridiculous. I might need a new team

Nublar7
12-05-2005, 12:31 AM
We beat you last time. No big deal.This is a "What have you done for me lately?" league.

Currently, we are up 1-0. :D

mybills
12-05-2005, 12:32 AM
NE has no business being in the playoffs this year, and I'm confident that the team who knocks them OUT of the playoffs will let them know JUST THAT. :up:

OpIv37
12-05-2005, 12:39 AM
NE has no business being in the playoffs this year, and I'm confident that the team who knocks them OUT of the playoffs will let them know JUST THAT. :up:

Yeah, that just tells you how bad this division is. The Jets are pathetic, the Bills are depressing, and even though the Fish beat us today they're still inadequate. Ths year, all NE has done is be the best of the worst.

feelthepain
12-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Thank you nate clements "lock down corner" getting torched by a average receiver.

If your talking about Chambers being avg. He's not avg. the O he's played for his whole career is. When Marino was throwing him the ball he had an outstanding rookie year and since Marino left below avg. production.
BTW we had a ton of injurys today. There is a whole lotta reason's why we shold have lost. But I guess our 2nd and third string players are better then your starters.

Phincinatti Phinz
12-05-2005, 02:07 AM
One thing to be losers, another things to be gutless. Thank you bills! Not only could you get blown out, you can blow a big lead. I broke my TV when i saw shaud williams and the shot gun, on numerous 3rd and shorts. Thanks Mularkey, for a bunch of losers who can't push the line of scrimage when it counts the most. Thanks Jerry Gray When everyone in the nation knows miami had to pass, and you still couldn't stop them. Any team can score on fourth down with little time left in the game. With a third string qb as well.

Thank you TD, this is our team, and your the builder.

I have never been so disapointed in a bills season. I never thought i would be thinking im sorry to be a fan, Im real close to that point.

I do want to thank JP, for giving me a glimer of hope in a lost season.

An average receiver does not get 230 yards.

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 02:24 AM
If your talking about Chambers being avg. He's not avg. the O he's played for his whole career is. When Marino was throwing him the ball he had an outstanding rookie year and since Marino left below avg. production.
BTW we had a ton of injurys today. There is a whole lotta reason's why we shold have lost. But I guess our 2nd and third string players are better then your starters. Uh...FTP, you are incorrect!! Chambers 1st year was 2001, Marino's last was 1999. Marino never threw to CC. Fiedler did! That being said, I agree with you!! (WOW!!) Chambers is above average! Fiedler, Feeley, Ferrotte, Sage, Lucas....Not a great list to post great numbers with!

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235203
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MariDa00.htm

Phincinatti Phinz
12-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Uh...FTP, you are incorrect!! Chambers 1st year was 2001, Marino's last was 1999. Marino never threw to CC. Fiedler did!

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235203
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MariDa00.htm

Which makes that rookie season even more impressive. But remember, he was playing mostly out of the slot role. Facing a lot better corners these days.

BTW - nice sig Nub. (It's Phinz4Life from FH, btw).

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 02:31 AM
Which makes that rookie season even more impressive. But remember, he was playing mostly out of the slot role. Facing a lot better corners these days.

BTW - nice sig Nub. (It's Phinz4Life from FH, btw).Not Nubs. He is Nublar7 just like at FH. LtDan here(FH)

Phincinatti Phinz
12-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Not Nubs. He is Nublar7 just like at FH. LtDan here(FH)

Hehe, no, I was directing that at the Nublar7 here to. The quoting of you was misleading my bad.

I can read. :king:

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Hehe, no, I was directing that at the Nublar7 here to. The quoting of you was misleading my bad.

I can read. :king: Oh, OK:peace:

billsaretrash
12-05-2005, 02:42 PM
WE HAVE THE BEST WINCONSIN BADGER WR IN THE NFL

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Haha! prior to this game, finfans were blasting Chambers for his drops.Even starting threads about it. Now they act like he's all that because of one game. I'll take Evans over Chambers any day.

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Not Nubs. He is Nublar7 just like at FH. LtDan here(FH)Yup, the same Nuby who posted this at FH.

"Originally Posted by Nublar7
Yeah, I couldn't find enough time to make that many posts on a team's message board that I hate. I would rather spend most of my time with my fellow fans then with the enemy."

:shakeno:

billsaretrash
12-05-2005, 04:02 PM
ILL TAKE CHAMBERS OVER CHAD JOHNSON
EVANS ? IS BETTER NO

EVANS WAS OPEN ONE ON ONE WITH NO LCOSE SAFETY HELP

2ND TD IT WAS ZONE SAFETY WENT WRONG WAY

3RD SHORT PASS

WHEN DID HE SMOEK SAM MADISON OR OUR CB AFTER THOSE PALYS ?

DANIELS COVERED HIS ASS AFTER THAT PLAY NOW SUPPOSELY THE BEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE WHICH HE CALLS HIMSELF CLEMENTS GOT SMOKED 18 TIMES

DraftBoy
12-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Is that in english? Can I get a Dolphin fan in here to translate from idiotic to english please?

billsaretrash
12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Is that in english? Can I get a Dolphin fan in here to translate from idiotic to english please?

yes ill translate in football language

bills ****ing suck
dolphins own them

WCoastFin
12-05-2005, 05:17 PM

me too :goodpost:

MOULDSROCKS
12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't be TOO proud of having a game HANDED to you. :rofl:

hey einstein, were you proud of the bills win vs. the dolphins earlier this season when the fins completely handed the game to you??? what was it now?? 5 turn overs and 18 penalties?? i suppose you figure the bills "won" that game or deserved it??? :lmao:

Nublar7
12-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Yup, the same Nuby who posted this at FH.

"Originally Posted by Nublar7
Yeah, I couldn't find enough time to make that many posts on a team's message board that I hate. I would rather spend most of my time with my fellow fans then with the enemy."

:shakeno:Yet, I only have 379 posts here, while you have 13,975 at Finheaven. The quote you dug up and saved(you must be stalking me) was directed to you 10+ times per day on a Dolphins site. You are pathetic Justachinadoll.