PDA

View Full Version : What makes me ill

Throne Logic
12-05-2005, 12:28 AM
In the first quarter, just when Buffalo went up 21-0, I actually had the thought that there was still plenty of time for them to blow it.

It's the fact that this team "inspires" such terribly depressing thoughts, not the actual horrible losses, that fills me with the urge to vomit.

Devin
12-05-2005, 12:30 AM
As I said before, during the Kelly days we were not out of a game ever.

Since ohhhhh I dont know the 97 season we really have just sputtered along with no real heart.

OpIv37
12-05-2005, 12:33 AM
I long for those days when we were the team that came back from 20 point 4th quarter deficits instead of the team that blew the 20 point lead.

Right now, last year seems like the good old days. The only good thing we have going for us is Losman (and Spikes- he's a true competitor).

The rest of this team sucks.

Discotrish
12-05-2005, 03:25 AM
In the first quarter, just when Buffalo went up 21-0, I actually had the thought that there was still plenty of time for them to blow it.
It's the fact that this team "inspires" such terribly depressing thoughts, not the actual horrible losses, that fills me with the urge to vomit.

After the interception (2nd last Miami drive) I said to my husband, "Now we won't get the ball back with enough time to score." Meaning, it was a foregone conclusion we were not going to do anything with the ball, give it back to them, and they would continue their march down the field unabated. Which they did.

This is not a team that can "conserve" a win. It needs to keep playing football on both sides of the ball. If you're going to lose, at least do it because you're still playing the game.

Patti

Pet Peeves For Cranky Women (http://www.beefonweck.blogspot.com)

Hounds
12-05-2005, 08:28 AM
I knew the Bills were going to lose when JP threw his interception and the announcer implied that it was good to throw an interception in a blow out because JP would learn from it. I dont think he has watched this team lately if he thought they could hold a 20 point lead.

Cntrygal
12-05-2005, 10:50 AM

My thoughts exactly.