PDA

View Full Version : Marty "1st star" BIRON

BironsGirl43
01-18-2003, 10:39 PM
OH BABY!!!!

My boy Marty got a well deserved shut out vs the Yotes!!

He made 30 saves and was magnificent in net.. after coming in.. knowing full well.. how important it was for him to perform.. he stands on his head!!

what do you guys think??

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

1-0 Sabres win.. Brown with the goal..

I'm off to celebrate the SO and the win!! LATER!!!!

BillC
01-18-2003, 11:38 PM
2 shutout s for my FHL team!! Woohoo!

Cable guys rock!!

Sabre Ally
01-19-2003, 12:28 AM
cable guys:chair:sabre ally

:D Oh well, I'd rather have the Sabres win than my fantasy team

SkateZilla
01-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Now we got steady goal tending we need to get some steady scoring working
Kotalik Can score but every ESPN / SportsNet Recaps i see of him shooting .. he is always shooting low!!!

If he shoots high he can get more goals cause i think the opposition is onto his in front low shot technique now.

Sabre Ally
01-19-2003, 12:55 AM
Plus with today's butterfly style goalies, they pretty much have the bottom of the net covered. It's much easier to score high.

SABURZFAN
01-19-2003, 01:25 AM
buffalo is finally playing some good hockey.

Buffarama
01-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Kotalik is smart like Lemeiux in that he knows how to get open and in position to get the puck to score. He has the smarts of a good hockey player.

MissBuffalo
01-19-2003, 01:38 PM
:bling: The Sabres are on fire! Great job by Biron, he made some pretty big saves.

Valerie
01-20-2003, 10:44 AM
Congratulations on your team and your man, BironsGirl! :) A win is always exciting, but when your favorite player has a great game, it makes the win that much sweeter. :)

The Caps have totally sucked the past two games. They lost to the Leafs on Friday night and they lost to the Senators on Saturday night. That game was god awful! 5-2!:down: I guess Jagr fell out of his groove.

Ebenezer
01-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I guess Jagr fell out of his groove.

That's because for all his play making and scoring ability Jagr disappears for games...or even weeks...at a time.

ticatfan
01-20-2003, 10:57 AM
So biron got lucky for once.;)

Sabre Ally
01-20-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

That's because for all his play making and scoring ability Jagr disappears for games...or even weeks...at a time.

....or maybe even a season or two.... :snicker:

BironsGirl43
01-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Congratulations on your team and your man, BironsGirl! :) A win is always exciting, but when your favorite player has a great game, it makes the win that much sweeter. :)

The Caps have totally sucked the past two games. They lost to the Leafs on Friday night and they lost to the Senators on Saturday night. That game was god awful! 5-2!:down: I guess Jagr fell out of his groove.

Hehehe thank you Jaded :)

I know what you mean..

The Caps have sucked? Aww sorry to hear that *holds back laughter* oh I can't do it!! YESSSSSSSS.. that only helps the Sabres' chances!! wooooohooooo

Jagr out of his groove? Ya don't say? lol :bones: :jump:

ticat.. there was much more to it than luck..

BironsGirl43
01-21-2003, 09:14 PM
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to back shutouts for Biron!!

Marty is the man.. he's proving me right.. woohoo.. he's played well so far since having the pressure put on him.. and he's responding.. he's handling it with ease.. awesome!! I guess he figures the only way he'll get to play regularily is to get a shutout.. hehehe.. let's hope he continues to play as relaxed as he has!! He made some great saves on some fine scorers of the Pens.. not to take anything away from Caron.. who's just as impressive.. but this is especially big for Biron.. knowing how well he needs to play so that he doesn't lose his job.. 140+ minutes of shutout hockey..

WOOHOO........

I really wish the Sabres would have scored there near the end of OT to win the game for him..

Congrats on solid play by Marty and the Sabres defense.. let's keep rollin' against the Leafs on Friday!!

I'm not sure of the record.. all I know is that.. having faith in Marty seems to be paying off big time!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Show them who's #1!!!!!!