Where are all the fire Jerry Gray threads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

Where are all the fire Jerry Gray threads??

I know it all rests on the head coaches shoulders but Jerry Gray hasn't helped this team at all this year. Giving up a lead like that is unforgivable.

Gray struggled until Dick LeBeau got here and now he's struggling since LeBeau left. We all should be able to see by now that LeBeau was the mastermind behind our defense last year, not Gray.

Time for Jerry to be shown the door along with Mularkey and Donahoe.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Where are all the fire Jerry Gray threads??

Honestly, the collapse yesterday shouldn't have been a surprise considering he was a CB on that Oilers team that lost after being 32 points up .
    Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
    Gray struggled until Dick LeBeau got here and now he's struggling since LeBeau left. We all should be able to see by now that LeBeau was the mastermind behind our defense last year, not Gray.
    To be honest, some of us saw that from the start.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

A lot of us were banging that drum for most of last season (starting with the meltdown against Jacksonville). The stat rats kept pointing to our lofty ranking. My question has always been, "If they're THAT good, shouldn't they be able to hold a lead?"
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• clumping platelets

see my custom title

Comment

Working...
        X