• Aug 2002

I've seen Bruce Almighty a hundred times

and I never seen this scene. I like it.

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: I've seen Bruce Almighty a hundred times

me either
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
      me either
      Bite me, I'm trying to fix it.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

I can't get the pic to show, but there is a link.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Oh Wow me either.... That must be when the dog is on the crapper
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

or maybe when her boobs were growing

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Shes so friggin hot
              It was all

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

She is #1 on my celebrity list. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Shes not number 1 for me but there is something to be said about a broad who has been smokin for over a decade.
                  It was all

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

I got something she can smoke.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                      I got something she can smoke.
                      I hope its crack cause thats the only way you're laying pipe.
                      It was all

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Come on that was a great burn and a play on words! Don't hate congratulate!
                          It was all

Comment

• SabreEleven
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                            Come on that was a great burn and a play on words! Don't hate congratulate!
                            We'll have to let the peanut gallery be the judge of that. I'm a little sensitive right now. I have sand in my vagina.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

You working on making a pearl?
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X