PDA

View Full Version : Lets hire Mike Martz as OC

BillsFanInMass
12-05-2005, 07:55 AM
He is gonna be out of a job after this season and he was the OC of the Rams when They won the bowl. Our offence runs the stupidist plays ever at the wrong times week after week. I dont see the Bills releasing Mularky just yet but we should Upgrade the Oc and hopefully that will help a little.

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 07:59 AM
I'd take Martz as a HC instead of Mularkey.

mysticsoto
12-05-2005, 08:45 AM
I'd take Martz as a HC instead of Mularkey. If Martz's health is good enough to handle the rigors of a coach, I'd love to have him as our OC. I've always loved the fast paced style of St. Louis' offense and with JP's arm, I think he'd be good at it. It would also probably sit well with the current speedsters we have on the team (Evans, Parrish). We would probably need another - since Moulds is probably gone after this season anyway...

Kerr
12-05-2005, 10:03 AM
I like the idea of him as our OC.

ryjam282
12-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Damn, bring in Jimmy to be head coach, Jimmy will bring in Wannstedt or Butch Davis as the DC and Martz as the OC....WOW!!!! Wouldn't happen in a million years but WOW!!!!

McBFLO
12-05-2005, 12:24 PM
He is gonna be out of a job after this season and he was the OC of the Rams when They won the bowl. Our offence runs the stupidist plays ever at the wrong times week after week. I dont see the Bills releasing Mularky just yet but we should Upgrade the Oc and hopefully that will help a little.
Are you serious? He's just as bad as Mularkey! What we need up here is a commitment to a power running, ball control offensive game. Martz is anything but that!

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Martz is a putz. They've gotten worse and worse since their SB.

OpIv37
12-05-2005, 12:46 PM
doesn't Martz run a WC offense? No thanks.

camelcowboy
12-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah, i thought our biggest issue with this team is play calling. Martz is a rb worst enemy to in love with the pass.

ublinkwescore
12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
who's KC's OC?

FlyingDutchman
12-05-2005, 04:00 PM
I think its not a bad idea to have Martz as the OC. We have obviously had a team of monkeys making our offensive decisions the last couple of years and Martz is an offensive genius. He just lacks in other areas of coaching and would be a lot better if he just concentrated on offense. Ive had it with malarkey and his play calling. First and goal from the 3, and we pass the ball with a top 5 RB. That intereception turned the game around. That loss lands entirely in the hands of the coaching staff. Something has got to happen.

TigerJ
12-05-2005, 05:15 PM
He's better as an OC than a head coach IMHO.