PDA

View Full Version : Taken a moment to reassess the game

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 08:07 AM
In the grand scheme of things losing the game isnt that big a deal but the way we lost it is. Mularky does not know how to manage a lead. Passing on first and second down when we are up by 13 with 11 minutes left is just not smart. Also he should have realized that we do not have the line currently to be running most of these trick plays(which take too long to materialize). I am not saying Fire Mularky but I need to see him start making better decisions soon.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 08:10 AM
I agree 100%.

That Roscoe pass play has to be the stupidest play I've seen since the Travis Henry one years ago. WHY? I get so ***** disgusted seeing crap like that week in and week out.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 08:11 AM
On that note... He's had time to develop into a good coach. I'd rather make the mistake of firing a good coach early than to take the chance of keeping a bad coach too long.

I wouldn't mind seeing a front office overhaul after this season.

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 08:14 AM
In the grand scheme of things losing the game isnt that big a deal but the way we lost it is. Mularky does not know how to manage a lead. Passing on first and second down when we are up by 13 with 11 minutes left is just not smart. Also he should have realized that we do not have the line currently to be running most of these trick plays(which take too long to materialize). I am not saying Fire Mularky but I need to see him start making better decisions soon.

People keep saying "Give him another chance to learn from his mistakes or make better decisions"

He's had enough time and he keeps f-king up. Get him the hell out of here.

You could here it in the players voices after the game they are tired of him. It's time to end it now.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 08:16 AM
I wouldn't be upset if he were fired.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 08:17 AM
The key would be to get an experienced high level coach for once. No more first time coaches please.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 08:18 AM
The key would be to get an experienced high level coach for once. No more first time coaches please.
Yup.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Play calling did suck that game. But Mularkey isnt the one who fumbled and threw a INT on the way to scoring more points.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Are you Bashing JP? I thought he had a solid game. I will agree he shouldn't have thrown that goaline pass.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Play calling did suck that game. But Mularkey isnt the one who fumbled and threw a INT on the way to scoring more points.

No that was the OL. You are such a Losman hater.

dannyek71
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
We didnt deserve to win that game.

I hope we loose the rest of our games this season to get a better draft pick so we can waste it on another Mike Williams.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Are you Bashing JP? I thought he had a solid game. I will agree he shouldn't have thrown that goaline pass.

Im bashing all 4

The defense blew a 21 point lead= A reason we lost
The play calling sucked=a reason we lost
JPs turnovers = A reason we lost
The whole offense not doing anything after the 1st= A reason we lost.

Was a total team loss against Miami. The defense blowing a lead and JP committing turnovers are the main reasons we lost out of the 4 I gave.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 08:30 AM
No that was the OL. You are such a Losman hater.
The pass was not the O lines fault. It shouldn't have come to that though. If we are such a smash mouth team why not pound the ball in at the 1. I will agree sounds kinda lame to bash JP after yesterday. He looked great to me.