PDA

View Full Version : Convinced now that the defense lost the Jacksonville, Pittsburgh and Jets games??

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Talk about a paper tiger. How many times have we seen this since '01? This defense cannot be trusted not to give up a big play when they need to be shutting teams down. When an offense puts a team in front the defense is supposed to hold onto that lead. If not there would just be offenses running around the field. The true culprit for the crash last year? As I've said all along, the defense. Proved it again yesterday.

Either that or we blame JP Losman for two red-zone screw ups and push the blame on him. Can't have it both ways.

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 08:18 AM
The blame goes to Mularkey and Gray. Bad coaches can make units look very bad.

It definitely can't go to Losman. The dude was incredible till Mularkey went in pussy mode as he always does and instead loses us the game. You can't blame somebody who made the kind of plays he did yesterday along with 3 TD passes for a redzone mistake especially when they should've been running the damn ball in the first place. I hate Mularkey. He is worse then Williams.

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 08:27 AM
The blame goes to Mularkey and Gray. Bad coaches can make units look very bad.

It definitely can't go to Losman. The dude was incredible till Mularkey went in pussy mode as he always does and instead loses us the game. You can't blame somebody who made the kind of plays he did yesterday along with 3 TD passes for a redzone mistake especially when they should've been running the damn ball in the first place. I hate Mularkey. He is worse then Williams.
funny, you didn't blame Mularkey or Gray last year...

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 09:02 AM
funny, you didn't blame Mularkey or Gray last year...

I didn't like Mularkey last year either.

Funny you didn't blame Bledsoe...

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Bledsoe would have 100 yards passing and 3 TO's but you never blamed him. JP has 3 TD passes and it's his fault? But I guess whatever Mr. Know It All ego Moderator says has to be true.

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 09:04 AM
I didn't like Mularkey last year either.

Funny you didn't blame Bledsoe...

Since he plays offense, why would I blame him, or anybody on offense, when the defense blows the lead?? Especially when they give up 80+ yard drives, 59 yard runs, 57 yard pass plays, etc. etc. etc when the game is on the line.

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Bledsoe would have 100 yards passing and 3 TO's but you never blamed him. JP has 3 TD passes and it's his fault? But I guess whatever Mr. Know It All ego Moderator says has to be true.

Just working with what you guys started last year. If it had been DB and he would have thrown the INT you would have been the first to ***** about him.