When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

I said it when Losman was picked off at the one; right after the safety and free kick. I never felt comfortable even up 23-3.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

Damn I was at the bar watching the game, up until the 4th it was still 23-3 I was like it's over and didn't object when they wanted to change the channel.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I knew it the moment I saw MUlarkey high fiving his players on the sideline in the "1St" qtr. The idiot should know there's 4 qtrs. Under MM the team always seem to take time off and has no heart.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        Damn I was at the bar watching the game, up until the 4th it was still 23-3 I was like it's over and didn't object when they wanted to change the channel.
        Miayagi your dead. What bar were you at?

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

With 10 minutes left in the game. Instead of running the ball and taking some time off the clock Mularkey passes instead and takes NO time off the clock.

Then on the next possesion when we need a first down to seal the victory he runs 3 times and then the stupid draw play to Shaud Williams which we ALWAYS run on 3rd and long when we don't pass.

The announcers even said this is the time when you play the drive like you need to score. Once again Mularkey played not to lose and of course one more time we did.

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

Even with things falling apart I had hope after Schobels int that we could manage a first down. Once we had to punt I knew the Phins would score

Comment

• bacardi
              • May 2005

when the schedule was made.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
                Even with things falling apart I had hope after Schobels int that we could manage a first down. Once we had to punt I knew the Phins would score
                The interception was the only time I felt there was a chance to hold on.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• doomsdayvirus
                  decade of fail
                  • Oct 2005

i knew we were going to lose at the beginning of the 2nd half when we started running a bunch of cutesy trick plays instead of trying to run up the score.

i got the impression that mularkey thought we had a comfortable lead and could start playing around with some funny stuff they had been working on in practice. i knew it was all over with at that point.

we're not that good of a team!! we have enough trouble just running the normal plays! it's no time to start ***** around with this trick play b.s.!

we could have just sent willis into the end zone and be done with it, but no, we had to screw around and have jp try and force a cutesy throw.

i don't blame him for that INT, i blame the coaching staff and the play calling. they should know better than to pull that crap with a guy who's essentially a rookie in a game that was NOT locked away!
                  d00Mz

http://www.DecadeOfFail.com

FAIL SALE!!!: ALL T-Shirts, any size, now only $6.99!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

I knew when JP was named starter in Training Camp. The Bills will be lucky to get 1 more win this year.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      I knew when JP was named starter in Training Camp. The Bills will be lucky to get 1 more win this year.
                      This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. How on Earth could you say that you knew they were going to lose when he was named the starter? Come on! Get off your high horse. If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.

Just like with your name, he was a ****ing tackling dummy because of the OL. That INT should never have been thrown. That was a terrible play call. I blame the coaches. As for his fumble, he was ****ing blindsided. Kelly Holcomb would have done the same thing.

If you havent been impressed by the development over the last few weeks that Losman has gotten, then you got problems. He seems to be getting better each week. If he had an offensive line that could actually block for ****, he'd have won the last 2 games IMO.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. How on Earth could you say that you knew they were going to lose when he was named the starter? Come on! Get off your high horse. If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.

Just like with your name, he was a ****ing tackling dummy because of the OL. That INT should never have been thrown. That was a terrible play call. I blame the coaches. As for his fumble, he was ****ing blindsided. Kelly Holcomb would have done the same thing.

If you havent been impressed by the development over the last few weeks that Losman has gotten, then you got problems. He seems to be getting better each week. If he had an offensive line that could actually block for ****, he'd have won the last 2 games IMO.
                        that excuse wasn't allowed for a statue and it should not be allowed for a mobile QB...sorry.

Comment

• Fairway
                          • Jul 2002

He expects him to be perfect Mikey. All other QB's that have started 7 games are

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Q: When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

A: When TD was still the GM at the beginning of the season.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.
                              Not all his fault and he did play his part in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X