PDA

View Full Version : When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 08:30 AM
I said it when Losman was picked off at the one; right after the safety and free kick. I never felt comfortable even up 23-3.

Mr. Miyagi
12-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Damn I was at the bar watching the game, up until the 4th it was still 23-3 I was like it's over and didn't object when they wanted to change the channel. :mad::mad::mad:

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 08:36 AM
I knew it the moment I saw MUlarkey high fiving his players on the sideline in the "1St" qtr. The idiot should know there's 4 qtrs. Under MM the team always seem to take time off and has no heart.

HHURRICANE
12-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Damn I was at the bar watching the game, up until the 4th it was still 23-3 I was like it's over and didn't object when they wanted to change the channel. :mad::mad::mad:

Miayagi your dead. What bar were you at?

BillsFever21
12-05-2005, 08:51 AM
With 10 minutes left in the game. Instead of running the ball and taking some time off the clock Mularkey passes instead and takes NO time off the clock.

Then on the next possesion when we need a first down to seal the victory he runs 3 times and then the stupid draw play to Shaud Williams which we ALWAYS run on 3rd and long when we don't pass.

The announcers even said this is the time when you play the drive like you need to score. Once again Mularkey played not to lose and of course one more time we did.

Novacane
12-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Even with things falling apart I had hope after Schobels int that we could manage a first down. Once we had to punt I knew the Phins would score

bacardi
when the schedule was made.

Ebenezer
Even with things falling apart I had hope after Schobels int that we could manage a first down. Once we had to punt I knew the Phins would score
The interception was the only time I felt there was a chance to hold on.

doomsdayvirus
12-05-2005, 09:06 AM
i knew we were going to lose at the beginning of the 2nd half when we started running a bunch of cutesy trick plays instead of trying to run up the score.

i got the impression that mularkey thought we had a comfortable lead and could start playing around with some funny stuff they had been working on in practice. i knew it was all over with at that point.

we're not that good of a team!! we have enough trouble just running the normal plays! it's no time to start ****** around with this trick play b.s.!

we could have just sent willis into the end zone and be done with it, but no, we had to screw around and have jp try and force a cutesy throw.

i don't blame him for that INT, i blame the coaching staff and the play calling. they should know better than to pull that crap with a guy who's essentially a rookie in a game that was NOT locked away!

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 09:23 AM
I knew when JP was named starter in Training Camp. The Bills will be lucky to get 1 more win this year.

Michael82
12-05-2005, 09:43 AM
I knew when JP was named starter in Training Camp. The Bills will be lucky to get 1 more win this year.
This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. How on Earth could you say that you knew they were going to lose when he was named the starter? Come on! Get off your high horse. If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.

Just like with your name, he was a ****ing tackling dummy because of the OL. That INT should never have been thrown. That was a terrible play call. I blame the coaches. As for his fumble, he was ****ing blindsided. Kelly Holcomb would have done the same thing.

If you havent been impressed by the development over the last few weeks that Losman has gotten, then you got problems. He seems to be getting better each week. If he had an offensive line that could actually block for ****, he'd have won the last 2 games IMO.

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 09:47 AM
This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. How on Earth could you say that you knew they were going to lose when he was named the starter? Come on! Get off your high horse. If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.

Just like with your name, he was a ****ing tackling dummy because of the OL. That INT should never have been thrown. That was a terrible play call. I blame the coaches. As for his fumble, he was ****ing blindsided. Kelly Holcomb would have done the same thing.

If you havent been impressed by the development over the last few weeks that Losman has gotten, then you got problems. He seems to be getting better each week. If he had an offensive line that could actually block for ****, he'd have won the last 2 games IMO.
that excuse wasn't allowed for a statue and it should not be allowed for a mobile QB...sorry.

Novacane
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
He expects him to be perfect Mikey. All other QB's that have started 7 games are:bad:

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Q: When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterday?

A: When TD was still the GM at the beginning of the season.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 09:54 AM
If you really believe the loss was JP Losman's fault, then you need to wake the **** up.

Not all his fault and he did play his part in it.

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Not all his fault and he did play his part in it.He played enough to win the game. We lost the game in all the other aspects of the team. JP was the least of our problems in that game. He wasn't the reason why Chambers had a team record for yards.

DraftBoy
12-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Eb has a great point, if we cant fault the OL when Bledsoe is the QB then we cant fault it for JP. I lack to see how you can attribute a thrown INT to a play call. Yea they called pass, but it is beyond me to see how the coaching staff made him throw it there instead of away or to a different target, not to mention he is capable of audibling if he doesnt like the play or the scheme. On the fumble yes he got blindsided and yea he needs some serious OL help, but he's gotta learn to feel the pressure and know when to get a good grip on the ball. These are two things he has not learned yet. But overall Ive been extremely impressed in his development, but by no means does he get a free pass when he messes up.

Jeff1220
12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
The int was terrible, but Losman did way more to win this game than he did to lose it. You don't break down that size of a lead in one quarter because of one int. Yes, it was a team loss, but imo the majority of the blame goes to 1.coaching and 2.defense.

WilliMacTD
12-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I knew the minute Moo had Parrish (with a cast on his wrist) throwing a screen pass. He was getting cocky and overconfident.

Billz_fan
12-05-2005, 10:32 AM
With 10 minutes left in the game. Instead of running the ball and taking some time off the clock Mularkey passes instead and takes NO time off the clock.

Then on the next possesion when we need a first down to seal the victory he runs 3 times and then the stupid draw play to Shaud Williams which we ALWAYS run on 3rd and long when we don't pass.

The announcers even said this is the time when you play the drive like you need to score. Once again Mularkey played not to lose and of course one more time we did.

Bingo, Thats when I said (under my breath) jesus we are going to lose this game
:(

Cntrygal
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
To be honest, I was convinced we were going to lose last week. There was a finfan and his buddy (not a finfan - didn't catch which team he followed) at the bar yesterday. Anyway, the finfan was getting discouraged when the Bills scored the 3 TD's. I told him, don't worry.... The Bills will find ways to give the game up.

Both of those guys looked at me like I was nuts - but at the end of the game, the finfan didn't gloat or rub the win in. He was thrilled, but just shook his head at me as the two of them left. I don't know what amazed the two the most, that the fins pulled it out or that I was right. :(

feelthepain
12-05-2005, 12:06 PM
The Chambers TD catch.

DolfanTom
12-05-2005, 12:09 PM
When there was 0:06 left in the game.

Mr. Miyagi
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
To be honest, I was convinced we were going to lose last week. There was a finfan and his buddy (not a finfan - didn't catch which team he followed) at the bar yesterday. Anyway, the finfan was getting discouraged when the Bills scored the 3 TD's. I told him, don't worry.... The Bills will find ways to give the game up.

Both of those guys looked at me like I was nuts - but at the end of the game, the finfan didn't gloat or rub the win in. He was thrilled, but just shook his head at me as the two of them left. I don't know what amazed the two the most, that the fins pulled it out or that I was right. :(
Cntry you gotta stop going to that bar.

Mr. Miyagi
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Miayagi your dead. What bar were you at?
I'm in Wisconsin.

PhinFan99
12-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Seriously, when it was 23-17. MM is a terrible coach, no offense bill fans. You are up 23-3 and do a PA when it's 1st and 4 at the goalline. A TD would put it away for sure, a FG Most likely would of put it away, or at least force OT and two 2 pt conversations. I know that Buffalo had a comfortable lead and 9/10 times it wouldn't effect them, but as a headcoach you can NOT risk it.Instead you left the door open and when Ricky scored it was a completey different game. you guys panicked and starting passing which led to incomplete passes, gave us more time to come back. Before we all know it, it's 23-17 with 6 min left and we have all are timeouts. you guys panick and blow the game. Comes down to coaching imo. that is the coaches job to tell his players to play a FULL 60 minutes unless they are up 4 possesions with less than 7 min left

Drive 4 Five
12-05-2005, 02:51 PM
i knew we were going to lose at the beginning of the 2nd half when we started running a bunch of cutesy trick plays instead of trying to run up the score.

i got the impression that mularkey thought we had a comfortable lead and could start playing around with some funny stuff they had been working on in practice. i knew it was all over with at that point.

we're not that good of a team!! we have enough trouble just running the normal plays! it's no time to start ****** around with this trick play b.s.!

we could have just sent willis into the end zone and be done with it, but no, we had to screw around and have jp try and force a cutesy throw.

i don't blame him for that INT, i blame the coaching staff and the play calling. they should know better than to pull that crap with a guy who's essentially a rookie in a game that was NOT locked away!

:bf1:

My thoughts exactly. 100% agree with you. Mike Mularkey is a Goddam idiot. Yesterday was a perfect example of why that man needs to be fired immediately.

Iehoshua
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
when it was 23-17.
Agreed.

I turned the tv off and followed the game on NFL.com Gamecenter.

MikeInRoch
12-05-2005, 03:24 PM
I knew when Miami scored to make it 23-10.

WCoastFin
12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
I knew the Bills were going to lose once Sage began that drive that ended up intercepted by Schobel....

DynaPaul
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I knew it as soon as we started running for 1 or 2 yards on 1st and 2nd down and then getting stuck in 3rd and long during the 3rd quarter. I said, "They're trying to run out the clock to preserve the win when they really need to be aggressive and score again to kill the Fish." Even after the interception a field goal would have gotten us a W. The play calling in the second half of the game was so lame that I thought Mularkey must have a vagina.

Devin
12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
I knew it in the 3rd, when all signs of life ceased. I was pretty much like Country. My dad came over to watch the game and I said what she did almost word for word.

"Its the Bills pop, unless we are up by 50 the other team is always in it. These Bills are quitters."

Devin
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Even after the Schobel INT it didnt matter. I knew the Fins had their TO's and we hadnt done anything on offense in 2 quarters.

Our Elite back found no holes, and for some reason we abandon the pass.

Billzz
12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
When I got home from a great day of golfing with some friends and my son ran out and said "Dad they lost, the dolphins just kept throwing the ball and scoring!" he is 7 btw.

I laughed went inside and ate dinner, what a relief I didn't waste another afternoon.

Nublar7
12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
When did you know the Bills were going to lose yesterdayWhen the game was put on the schedule last April.

The_Philster
12-05-2005, 06:25 PM
When there was 0:06 left in the game.When T-Mac got pushed out of bounds with :01 left and they let the clock run out anyway

JD
12-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, first off... it was too good to be true.. especially with it being away with us winning 21-0 in the 1st quarter. After the half I headed to rookies here in San Diego. On the way there I just had a sick feeling inside... I told my uncle, only the Bills can lose a lead like this. And sure enough... BAM we sucked up the 4th. Go Sabres.

Michael82
12-06-2005, 01:45 PM
When T-Mac got pushed out of bounds with :01 left and they let the clock run out anyway
:gag:

ScottLawrence
12-06-2005, 02:19 PM
After Schobels outstanding pick, we got 3-out and punt the ball right back to Miami.

justasportsfan
12-06-2005, 02:42 PM
When the back up qb came in too. MM goes :crazy: when he has to face back ups. Pitts, Falcons back up secondary, Raiders back up secondary , NO and then Sage.

BillsPride12
12-06-2005, 09:09 PM
About 4 minutes into the game after the second Evans TD, when Mularkey was running around with his arms in the air and grinning like he just won the Super Bowl! F****** Jackass

Michael82
12-07-2005, 11:47 AM
About 4 minutes into the game after the second Evans TD, when Mularkey was running around with his arms in the air and grinning like he just won the Super Bowl! F****** Jackass
Yeah, I remember that moment. It made me think..."A good coach like Bill Belichick wouldn't be acting stupid and cocky and celebrating like that already." :sigh: