• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Interesting postgame comments, winners and losers

Winner:

We win and lose as a team. We cant blame anyone but need to look ourselves in the face. I cant even describe the feeling to you, but the players feel it. I made the worst throw of my life, it was my fault.

Lots of "we"

Loser:

We are out there running spread formations. Ive been here 10 years. I dont want to be a distraction like TO. Im just gonna get through the next 4 games. We will see what happens. If im not here, Ill be elsewhere.

Lots of "I"

See ya Eric, you lost me at hello, you lost me at hello.

This guy has been a quiet but deadly locker room cancer his whole career. Its coming to a head, take a hike you *****!

• HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Interesting postgame comments, winners and losers

The difference between a winner and a whinner!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

You just don't like Moulds cause he thinks the Bills are better with Holcomb.

The Bills could have around 5 more wins this year if they had a better QB. And im not talking Holcomb.

Could of had wins agianst Miami, Carolina, Atlanta, NE.

Would of been a better game against N.O. and TB.

The only games that we had no chance at winning were the SD @ Oak. games.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        You just don't like Moulds cause he thinks the Bills are better with Holcomb.

The Bills could have around 5 more wins this year if they had a better QB. And im not talking Holcomb.

Could of had wins agianst Miami, Carolina, Atlanta, NE.

Would of been a better game against N.O. and TB.

The only games that we had no chance at winning were the SD @ Oak. games.
        If you think Losman cost us the game then you were smoking crack during that time.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          Loser:

We are out there running spread formations. Ive been here 10 years. I dont want to be a distraction like TO. Im just gonna get through the next 4 games. We will see what happens. If im not here, Ill be elsewhere.

Lots of "I"

See ya Eric, you lost me at hello, you lost me at hello.

This guy has been a quiet but deadly locker room cancer his whole career. Its coming to a head, take a hike you *****!

I don't blame you Eric. You've been the best Bill for years since Kelly and Co. left. Now the organization has ran you off and kept the idiots like TD. They like getting rid of winners like you, Df and now even Wade looks like a winner compared to ret@rd that's calling the shots.

No wonder why people like Winfield wanted to get out of here. Clements wont be far behind. Go Eric. Go somewhere where they don't rebuild every year.

I hope you all the best in the world with your new team. Hope you go to the NFC so we won't have to see you burn this sad organization.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
            If you think Losman cost us the game then you were smoking crack during that time.
            Oh he cost us this game. But he wasn't the only reason we lost it. That's the difference between Losmanites and people that see reality.

Losmannites...JP played great he wasn't the reason we lost.

Reality......JP played good in the 1st QTR. After the 1st qtr. he did nothing to help us win and he did alot to help us lose. (INT. and Fumble). But he's not the only one to blame for this loss.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              Oh he cost us this game. But he wasn't the only reason we lost it. That's the difference against Losmanites and people that see reality.
              Losmannites...J played great he wasn't the reason we lost.
              Reality......JP played good in the 1st QTR. After the 1st qtr. he did nothing to help us win and he did alot to help us lose. (INT. and Fumble). But he's not the only one to blame for this loss.
              Wrong. He didn't lose us the game. We were fine after that INT. He wasn't the one who gave the fins great field advantage w/ a 15 yard penalty. One INT does not make him the reason he lost the game especially after tossing for 3 td's. The COACH lost us the game. It's not Jp's fault MM called a pass play during that INT. How many times should we have ran the ball in the endzone? The f@cker doesn't learn. He's as stupid as Gilbride.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Lexwhat
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jp-era

I understand you're frustrated, and we all are. But right now you're just talking nonsense. "A deadly locker room cancer his whole career???"

I'm sorry, but I believe that was the most ignorant comment you ever made. He could've been gone a long time ago to a winner but he decided to stick it out here and try to help this team win. As of right now, he doesn't want the Bills and the Bills dont want him.

I'll certainly miss you Eric. I hope you go to a winning team! You deserve it after years of this nonsense.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  I don't blame you Eric. You've been the best Bill for years since Kelly and Co. left. Now the organization has ran you off and kept the idiots like TD. They like getting rid of winners like you, Df and now even Wade looks like a winner compared to ret@rd that's calling the shots.

No wonder why people like Winfield wanted to get out of here. Clements wont be far behind. Go Eric. Go somewhere where they don't rebuild every year.

I hope you all the best in the world with your new team. Hope you go to the NFC so we won't have to see you burn this sad organization.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

exactly
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• footballhottie
                      • Feb 2005

**** eric moulds...Old *****. fine go somewhere else, just don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Wrong. He didn't lose us the game. We were fine after that INT. He wasn't the one who gave the fins great field advantage w/ a 15 yard penalty. One INT does not make him the reason he lost the game especially after tossing for 3 td's. The COACH lost us the game. It's not Jp's fault MM called a pass play during that INT. How many times should we have ran the ball in the endzone? The f@cker doesn't learn. He's as stupid as Gilbride.

Like I said. He wasn't the only reason we lost but he played his part in the loss.

It's not MM fault that JP threw a INT on that pass play.

It was a total team loss. From MM, to the D, to the O.

Comment

• Fairway
                          • Jul 2002

So Moulds is an old ***** but you think we should bring in the biggest cancer of all TO?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Fairway
                            So Moulds is an old ***** but you think we should bring in the biggest cancer of all TO?

Comment

• footballhottie
                              • Feb 2005

T.O is one of the best WRs in history, do your homework.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

Working...
                              X