PDA

View Full Version : I Finally know how Houston Oiler fans fealt

carybillsfan
12-05-2005, 08:59 AM
After all these years of celebrating the comeback, I finally got a good taste of how it feels to be on the other side. Nothing like a good kick in the chops!

Ebenezer
12-05-2005, 09:01 AM
this doesn't compare...that was a playoff game and a much larger lead...and the comback was lead with three of the teams best players on the bench...this hurts but that was worse.

Michael82
12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
What a surprise that Jerry Gray was on the losing end of it again. :ill:

DolfanTom
12-05-2005, 12:07 PM
After all these years of celebrating the comeback, I finally got a good taste of how it feels to be on the other side. Nothing like a good kick in the chops!
Goin' out on a limb here, but I'm guessing your loss to us yesterday was just slightly less painful that what the Oilers felt that year. Let's see, you lost to a 4-7 team in a lost season, while the Oilers blew a chance to get to the SuperBowl. Yeah, very similar!!!

I'm still POed that you won that game against the Oilers because you were the only team in the AFC that year that could keep us out of the SB. Bastards!

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Doesn't compare one bit. The homerun throwback probably was a simalar feeling....

Michael82
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Doesn't compare one bit. The homerun throwback probably was a simalar feeling....
and the Jaguars home opener last year. :sigh: