PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession to make.

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
I watched the Bears and Tivoed the Bills. :ill:

When the Bear game finished, there was still about 8 minutes to go in the Bills game so I saw the terrible end.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:33 AM
whats your problem? :mad:

Iehoshua
12-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Why is this a confession? It's obvious you're a Chicago fan first.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Fake fan.

Why don't you take your act to BearsZone.com.

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Why is this a confession? It's obvious you're a Chicago fan first.
I never used to be. :ill:

imbondz
12-05-2005, 09:37 AM

When the Bear game finished, there was still about 8 minutes to go in the Bills game so I saw the terrible end.

negged

Iehoshua
12-05-2005, 09:37 AM
I never used to be. :ill:
Things change, that's life. It sure would be easier being a Chicago fan than a Bills fan currently, just like a decade ago it was easier being a Bills fan than a Chicago fan.

;)

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Part of it had to do with the Bears being on HD. I just got a new TV and I am in love with anything in HD. Especially football.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Fine be a pussy and leave your team, you have to be strong to be a bills fan...Take eric moulds with you. We dont need you guys.

BAM
12-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Interesting. I didn't take you as being a bandwagon guy, EE.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 09:43 AM
I never thought that EE of all people is a bandwagoner! This is a sad day, not only for the zone but for Bills fans nation wide. :(

Michael82
12-05-2005, 09:44 AM
:wave:

enjoy your new team, bandwagon jumper.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 09:44 AM
EE no longer exists to me. He's dead to me.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:45 AM
**** all of you that are thinking about leaving the bills...get the **** outa here...we don't need any of you.

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
I never thought that EE of all people is a bandwagoner! This is a sad day, not only for the zone but for Bills fans nation wide. :(
:wail:

I'm so disgusted with the Bills. 5 years of Donahoe and we're rebuilding again.

Kyle Orton blows, but he doesn't lose games with stupid crap.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:52 AM
EE I just don't know what to say to you. But it takes a special kind of person to be a bills fan. So i hope you and Kyle Orton will be happy together.

LtBillsFan66
12-05-2005, 09:54 AM
EE I just don't know what to say to you. But it takes a special kind of person to be a bills fan. So i hope you and Kyle Orton will be happy together.

Who's EE?

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't know any EE's.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 09:58 AM
:wail:
I'm so disgusted with the Bills. 5 years of Donahoe and we're rebuilding again.
Kyle Orton blows, but he doesn't lose games with stupid crap.
I am just as disgusted(if not more since I actually have been forking my hard earned cash on seasons, parking, food). There is no way I would ever watch another game when the Bills are on TV..... EE I am saddened....

Captain Obvious
12-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Fine be a pussy and leave your team, you have to be strong to be a bills fan...Take eric moulds with you. We dont need you guys.

Yes, you certainly need to be strong to be a bills fan. Being a Bills fans is like being married, you have to take the good with the bad. But should you of all people be mad at EE for switching teams when you yourself, used to be a NY Jets fan? Was it there putridness in the early nineties that made you switch to being a bills fan when the Bills were going to the SBs?

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 10:04 AM

I don't blame you for watching the Bears game. Theres only so much fans can take and 5 years of being pathetic should be enough.

I sorta was hoping that the Steelers vs. Bengals game was on so I didn't have to watch the Bills game.

I did flip between the Bills game and Dallas game when there was a commercial.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Yes, you certainly need to be strong to be a bills fan. Being a Bills fans is like being married, you have to take the good with the bad. But should you of all people be mad at EE for switching teams when you yourself, used to be a NY Jets fan? Was it there putridness in the early nineties that made you switch to being a bills fan when the Bills were going to the SBs?
i was ALWAYS a bills fan! How dare to doubt me! I had a LITTLE jets in a me for a year or two. But i was still 99.9% Bills.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I don't blame you for watching the Bears game. Theres only so much fans can take and 5 years of being pathetic should be enough.

I sorta was hoping that the Steelers vs. Bengals game was on so I didn't have to watch the Bills game.

I did flip between the Bills game and Dallas game when there was a commercial.
Go to hell..real bills fans don't need you.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Go to hell..real bills fans don't need you.

Oh I am a real Bills fan but I am also a fan of the NFL. So I would of like to of been able to watch the Steelers vs Bengals game.

You don't watch Super Bowls when the Bills are not in it?

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 10:12 AM
I had a LITTLE jets in a me for a year or two. .

That's your problem. You should find Bigger Jets to put in you.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Oh I am a real Bills fan but I am also a fan of the NFL. So I would of like to of been able to watch the Steelers vs Bengals game.

yeah but thats diff..i would never watch another game if the bills were on.

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
That's your problem. You should find Bigger Jets to put in you.
:ill: it's been a rough last few months....

Captain Obvious
12-05-2005, 10:20 AM
i was ALWAYS a bills fan! How dare to doubt me! I had a LITTLE jets in a me for a year or two. But i was still 99.9% Bills.

You had a little Jets in you? Enough to purchase a Joe Klecko jersey? I would rather drive a hot poker up my butt before I would purchase any jersey of our AFC East division rivals.

northernbillfan
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
There is nothing wrong with cheering for an NFC team. My second team to the Bills is the Eagles (except when they play each other) When you publicly announce that you cheered for a division rival expect some flack.

Having the Sunday ticket makes it very exciting to watch football at home. I also watched the Bears game for a bit, I payed close attention to the Bengals game too (they are the wife's team)

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
It was a gift...are you stalking me? WAIT You're DR EVIL!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 10:22 AM
There is nothing wrong with cheering for an NFC team. My second team to the Bills is the Eagles (except when they play each other) When you publicly announce that you cheered for a division rival expect some flack.

Having the Sunday ticket makes it very exciting to watch football at home. I also watched the Bears game for a bit, I payed close attention to the Bengals game too (they are the wife's team)
i agree i like the eagles a little bit too..but not enough to turn off the bills and put them on. F THAT

northernbillfan
12-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Yes, you certainly need to be strong to be a bills fan. Being a Bills fans is like being married, you have to take the good with the bad.
But when there's too much bad to go around and not enough good, you ask for a divorce. Maybe even a trial seperation.

Captain Obvious
12-05-2005, 10:32 AM
It was a gift...are you stalking me? WAIT You're DR EVIL!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!

AT the Ganggreen there currently running a mock draft, and I troll to see who the bills GM picked(Haloti Ngata, I was so happy!). In the BS forum I just so happened to see your post. I still remember Joe Klecko needlessly bodyslamming Jim Kelly to the turf and laughing in his face early in Jims career. But Jim got his revenge didn't he? By owning the Jets his entire hall-of-fame career. And your the proud owner of a Klecko jersy.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=26309

Captain Obvious
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
But when there's too much bad to go around and not enough good, you ask for a divorce. Maybe even a trial seperation.

True my friend. Maybe Ralph Wilson will ask Tom Donahoe for a divorce?

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 10:37 AM
yeah but thats diff..i would never watch another game if the bills were on.

Yeah but if the Steelers/ Bengals game was on then the Bills game wouldn't of been on.

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
:ill: it's been a rough last few months....

Thank God for BOB.

ZEUS
12-05-2005, 10:56 AM
The NFL Sunday ticket is great, although after spending the money it's hard to watch the Bills be so pathetic year after year. But still I torture myself and watch every game and usually feel that I wasted my time afterwards. I always channel surf the "ticket" on Sunday. That way I can find a good game to watch.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2005, 11:13 AM
They Bills wouldn't be playing a game the same day as the super bowl so it is a moot point. If for some strange reason they were I would watch the Bills.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM

By the title to this I was expecting something about a gerbil and a plastic pipe.

Just kidding, I have to give you some crap for not watching the Bills.

I seriously dont have ESP or anything but it wasnt more that a few minutes into the 3rd quarter that a haunting feeling of us losing the game started creeping in.

Its funny how good the Bears look though.

Im over this loss, and Im in full offseason mode already. Ima ctually looking at the positives. I truly believe we have a young offense like the Bengals or a Peyton lead Colts in year 2.

I think our O can be just as good as the Bengals next year and with the right moves, we can have a D just as good or better than theirs!

I think this will be a monumental offseason where we go from a 5 and 11 team to a playoff team in one year.

At least my fingers are crossed.

ZEUS
12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
By the title to this I was expecting something about a gerbil and a plastic pipe.

Just kidding, I have to give you some crap for not watching the Bills.

I seriously dont have ESP or anything but it wasnt more that a few minutes into the 3rd quarter that a haunting feeling of us losing the game started creeping in.

Its funny how good the Bears look though.

Im over this loss, and Im in full offseason mode already. Ima ctually looking at the positives. I truly believe we have a young offense like the Bengals or a Peyton lead Colts in year 2.

I think our O can be just as good as the Bengals next year and with the right moves, we can have a D just as good or better than theirs!

I think this will be a monumental offseason where we go from a 5 and 11 team to a playoff team in one year.

At least my fingers are crossed.

It seems as though we've been looking at the coming offseason before the end of the season for five years now. Thinking about how good the team might be, only for another dissapointing year. Full of excuses and lost talent.

Earthquake Enyart
12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
It's one thing to know you're bad at the beginning of the season, and you watch to see the size of the fight in the dog.

But the expectations were high. Spikes was talking about being dominant. 9-7 with a big rush at the end of last year. No one could have expected it to turn out like this.

Now all the players are starting to snipe. Clemens, Moulds, Adams, and Big Mike can't wait to get the f out of town. It appears that Mullarkey has lost the respect of the players. His playcalling makes Hank Bullough look like a genius. Mullarkey looks like Kay Stephenson all over again. JP has looked more like Gary Marangi than Jim Kelly. McGahee looks like Antoine Smith.

It's hard to imagine this turning around anytime soon. :ill: