• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

What happenned with Eric Moulds...

According to a friend of mine...he heard on the radio (this may be a rumor - not sure) that the reason Moulds was on the sideline is b'cse Mularkey and he had words as to a little something that was leaked from the Bills FO. It seems that someone leaked to Moulds that they were making plans to let him go after this season and apparently Moulds had words with Mularkey about it. So his "taking himself out" like Mularkey said is in question b'cse they are really fighting it out. When Moulds was interviewed he made it seem that they took him out of the game.

This is the 2nd person/vet Mularkey has a problem with alongside Sam Adams. One wonders if Mularkey really has control of this team and more importantly, whether he should next year!!!
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Re: What happenned with Eric Moulds...

Doesn't having moulds on the sidlines prove that mularkey is in perfect control? After all, if Moulds had his way, he'd be on the field.
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Sam Adams has had problems every other team he has played for (Seattle, Blatimoe and Oakland). One should not blame Mularkey for the problems with the fat man. It appears as if Sam is a problem everywhere he goes.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

If true Mularkey should be fired. This nice guy act is not good for the team. He has no control over his players. It won't be long before Spikes and Willis will leave for another organization that has balls and a committment to win games.

Keep MOULDs f@ck TD and his people.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Just heard on Sirius this morning that Emo has been staying after with Losman going over video and they've also been training together at times. This was from the mouth of Shannon Sharpe, while he tends to be a little brash, I think what he said is true. He spoke with Moulds directly.

They don't know exactly why Moulds was riding pine yesterday but they know that it will come out in the wash this week.

I know Moulds hasn't preformed well recently, but after hearing this it sounds that Moulds has been doing what he should be doing as a veteran. He has taken Losman under his wing and really helped him read coverages better. Moulds' outburst earlier in the year, was more than likely frustration. Now it seems Moulds knows that he is about to get dicked by the Bills and had it out with Mularkey. I don't know exactly what was said but I don't at all condone MM's reaction. That's childish. There is a more professional way to have handled the situation (if it even happened).

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Maybe when we were up 21-0, putting Moulds in would have been a good idea over Sam Aiken.
            Oh no wait, let's get Roscoe in at QB. Freakin moron.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
              Just heard on Sirius this morning that Emo has been staying after with Losman going over video and they've also been training together at times. This was from the mouth of Shannon Sharpe, while he tends to be a little brash, I think what he said is true. He spoke with Moulds directly.

They don't know exactly why Moulds was riding pine yesterday but they know that it will come out in the wash this week.

I know Moulds hasn't preformed well recently, but after hearing this it sounds that Moulds has been doing what he should be doing as a veteran. He has taken Losman under his wing and really helped him read coverages better. Moulds' outburst earlier in the year, was more than likely frustration. Now it seems Moulds knows that he is about to get dicked by the Bills and had it out with Mularkey. I don't know exactly what was said but I don't at all condone MM's reaction. That's childish. There is a more professional way to have handled the situation (if it even happened).
              Oh God....this whole thing makes me sick. Mularkey really is losing his players. He should be fired. He can't control his team.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                Sam Adams has had problems every other team he has played for (Seattle, Blatimoe and Oakland). One should not blame Mularkey for the problems with the fat man. It appears as if Sam is a problem everywhere he goes.
                The problems Sam Adams has had with this team have been legitimate and although I can sympathize that he feels they are not using him appropriately, I understand that a coach should be obeyed. That being said, when the coach isn't doing a good job, sometimes the vet players will notice and take issue. After all, the players want to win and the vet players can see who is running them to the ground. Right now, Mularkey's inconsistency and inexperience are causing us to lose - and it doesn't surprise me that some of the vet players are taking issue with him - especially when they find out that they are being let go. Atleast Moulds has class and isn't becoming like TO at this point!!!

I am deeply disappointed in Mularkey and he needs to go. TD also. I feel less strongly about TD leaving b'cse he doesn't control any of the play calling that is causing us to lose games that Mularkey does. Nevertheless, he continually gets inexperienced personnel to coach our team which in turn hampers the Bills going anywhere each season!

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Oh God....this whole thing makes me sick. Mularkey really is losing his players. He should be fired. He can't control his team.
                  And if it had happened then Donanoe must go before he is able to screw with Moulds' contract. Parrish isn't looking exaclty 'amazing' and Reed has a bad history of dropping the football. We can't get by with just Lee Evans. We are going to need Eric Moulds next season.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

I don't care if Moulds has been working with JP after practice. When it came down to when it mattered most (a game) Moulds took himself out during the game and let his team, coaches and fans down. I am sorry but that is classless. He is getting paid to produce this year no matter what happens in the off season. He's an idiot if he thinks the Bills planned on keeping him after he has shown very little on the field and has been an off the field distraction this year.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                      I don't care if Moulds has been working with JP after practice. When it came down to when it mattered most (a game) Moulds took himself out during the game and let his team, coaches and fans down. I am sorry but that is classless. He is getting paid to produce this year no matter what happens in the off season. He's an idiot if he thinks the Bills planned on keeping him after he has shown very little on the field and has been an off the field distraction this year.
                      How exactly did he take himself out of the game?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by don137
                        What difference would Moulds have made? Mularkey lost control of the game and at the end tried to squeak it out by running unimaginative plays to McGahee to run the clock down. The used up a total of 38 seconds and left the Dolphins with almost 2 minutes left. Play calling was horrendous in the 2nd half and Moulds was probably frustrated. Vets can recognize when they have bad coaching and when you start having multiple vets having problems with the coach - that's a sign that you should really take a good look at your coach and not assume the problem lies with the vets.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

I believe Moulds should go because his production doesn't equal his paycheck anymore. That doesn't mean I condone his attitude or Mularkey's yesterday. They both need to leave this team.

This is another example of the Bills and Tom Donahoe not treating a player with respect they don't plan to keep anymore. There have been a few players who have all said the same thing after they were released.

Once they know they don't want them anymore they treat them like dirt and with a lack of respect instead of treating them with dignity on their way out.

Once you get that reputation around the league it becomes harder and harder to attract FA's if they know you won't respect them and treat them like dirt on the way out the door.

Williams, Brown and a couple others mentioned the same type of unprofessionalism when the Bills were done with them and two more will this year when Adams and Moulds leave.

The word is out on this POS FO and coaching staff. Nobody will wanna come here. At least treat them with repsect, dignity and class when you're done with them. Don't treat them like an old farm animal that is ready to be taken out and shot in the head because he is useless to you now.

Comment

• Bmax
                            • Aug 2003

HEY WE WERE SPREADING THE FIELD DOIN CRAZY STUFF TURNIN OVER THE BALL- STRAIGHT FROM MOULDS- GR-55 KEEP PLAYING IT ALL MORNING.....

Wow .....This team needs A CHANGE QUICK

Go Bills
                            Bmax

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              What difference would Moulds have made? Mularkey lost control of the game and at the end tried to squeak it out by running unimaginative plays to McGahee to run the clock down. The used up a total of 38 seconds and left the Dolphins with almost 2 minutes left. Play calling was horrendous in the 2nd half and Moulds was probably frustrated. Vets can recognize when they have bad coaching and when you start having multiple vets having problems with the coach - that's a sign that you should really take a good look at your coach and not assume the problem lies with the vets.

You could here it in the players voices after the game yesterday. I was waiting for somebody to come out and say it but nobody threw him under the bus...yet that is.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody mentions some dirt this week. Mularkey shouldn't even make it to the next game though.

Comment

Working...
                              X