View Full Version : Next year's starting lineup

Scumbag College
12-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Offense:

QB: Losman
HB:McGahee
FB: ?Shelton
WRs: Evans, ?, 3rd WR- Parrish
TE: Everett (sight unseen I think he's the best TE on this team.)
LT-?
LG- Gandy (played alot of G, I think he's better suited at G than LT)
C- Preston
RG-?
RT-Peters

Defense:

DE- Schobel, Kelsay
DT- ??
MLB- ?Fletcher
OLB- Spikes, Crowell
CB- McGee, ? 3rd CB- Eric King (He's getting better every week.)
FS- Baker
SS?

I would like to see alot of changes made next year. (Including HC and GM, but that's been talked about enough.) I know that 2006 might be bleak, possibly 4 or 5 wins (kinda like this year,) but it's time for the Bills to "rebuild," not merely "reload." The time has come to cut ties with some older guys, malcontents, underachievers, and overpriced guys. (Clements, Vincent, Milloy, Sam Adams, J. Reed, Moulds, Campbell, Teague, Villarial, and M. Williams to name a few.) It's the only way the Bills are going to compete in the AFC with teams like NE, Indy, SD, Denver, in the future.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Offense:

QB: Losman
HB:McGahee
FB: ?Shelton
WRs: Evans, ?, 3rd WR- Parrish
TE: Everett (sight unseen I think he's the best TE on this team.)
LT-?
LG- Gandy (played alot of G, I think he's better suited at G than LT)
C- Preston
RG-?
RT-Peters

Defense:

DE- Schobel, Kelsay
DT- ??
MLB- ?Fletcher
OLB- Spikes, Crowell
CB- McGee, ? 3rd CB- Eric King (He's getting better every week.)
FS- Baker
SS?

I would like to see alot of changes made next year. (Including HC and GM, but that's been talked about enough.) I know that 2006 might be bleak, possibly 4 or 5 wins (kinda like this year,) but it's time for the Bills to "rebuild," not merely "reload." The time has come to cut ties with some older guys, malcontents, underachievers, and overpriced guys. (Clements, Vincent, Milloy, Sam Adams, J. Reed, Moulds, Campbell, Teague, Villarial, and M. Williams to name a few.) It's the only way the Bills are going to compete in the AFC with teams like NE, Indy, SD, Denver, in the future.
I dont disagree with much here:

LT- Peters- he certainly has the feet and played great against BOTH Peppers and Taylor, that proves he can do it to me.
LG- ? Id love Hutchinson, lets hope TD leaves and take most of the vets he overpaid with him
C- ? Id love Bentley, see comments on LG
RG- Villarial- I dont want to lose every o-lineman in the same year.
RT- Gandy- I think he has been a pleasant suprise at LT and could then certainly do the job at RT. Draft a good young T like Jeremy Trueblood, Marcus McNeil, or a later rounder like Randy Hand (sleeper in my mind).

DT- Adams, and Damione Lewis/Ryan Pickett/Larry Tripplett and rotate in Orien Harris/Claude Wroten/Haloti Ngata. Keep Adams for one more year. I think his off the field crap means hes gone, ugghh, I think it gets worse then because there are no sure fire DT's in FA or the draft, maybe Ngata. should have gotten Corey Simon, but why when we think highly of Ron Edwards...thanks TD!
CB- McGee, Clements- lets hope Nate wakes up and doesnt look for top 5 pay. It would be a HUGE mistake to lose him unless we can easily replace him and I dont see that.
FS- Pat Watkins- FSU stud who plays like a CB with outstanding coverage skills and is 6' 4" with GREAT leaping ability, are you kidding me? Marquand Manuel would be a good FA pickup too.
SS- Adam Archuleta/Mike Huff/Greg Blue- I wouldnt mind Milloy for one more year but he hasnt shown he is worth much anymore either.

Jersey1031
12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
vincents good to school the younger d-backs