PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome: "Thats the kind of loss that gets people fired".

Captain Obvious
12-05-2005, 04:06 PM
Jim Rome quotes:

"Bills fan is not happy today". "Bills fan had high expectations for this season". "Thats the kind of loss that gets people fired".

Now people in the national media are suggesting Tom Donahoe could be fired. Ralph can't ignore the pleas from the fans and the speculation from the media can he? When it is escalating to the point where it is becoming loud? 5 years of Tom Donahoe ineptitude and tyranny is coming to an end. The emperor has no clothes.

Ryebbills
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
We need TD and MM to goooooooooooo

Drive 4 Five
12-05-2005, 04:26 PM
When the Dolphins scored that last TD to put the game away, I remember smiling and thinking, "this is the kind of loss that gets people fired." Hell I almost wished for the loss once the Dolphins got to the goal line.

To hear Jim Rome (not that he is anyone special but it pleases me that there is even the notion from the media) reiterate my thoughts (or fantasies rather) has to make you think that pretty soon the entire national media will be all over it. Then, MAYBE MF'ers are going to be held accountable.

eee1776
12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I'll bring the empty boxes and help both of them clean out there offices. I will even load there stuff in there cars and wish them both well...see ya?
It time to give us fans that have indured a break and bring some respect back to the bills and there loyal season ticket holders. JP starts a new era for us and we need to give him the tools, like an offence that has more than ten plays in it. NO more Pissburg rejects.

justasportsfan
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Jim Rome quotes:

"Bills fan is not happy today". "Bills fan had high expectations for this season". "Thats the kind of loss that gets people fired".

Now people in the national media are suggesting Tom Donahoe could be fired. Ralph can't ignore the pleas from the fans and the speculation from the media can he? When it is escalating to the point where it is becoming loud? 5 years of Tom Donahoe ineptitude and tyranny is coming to an end. The emperor has no clothes.

If I wasn't gone for the holidays, I'd be at the Denver games w/ signsand bags over my head to try and send Ralphy a message.

WCoastFin
12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Stop blaming TD... it's not TD's fault your team is losing...He's doing what any other President/GM does in this league, and that's giving someone a shot to prove they can coach....

No one knows how good or bad a coach will do....I'm sure that most of you Bill fans would have said no to Tony Dungy after he was fired in Tampa....

Sure, you may say "No, I would've gave him a shot", but that's only because you've now seen what he is doing with the Colts.

It's not his fault Mularkey is a bum....He just gave him the oppertunity to coach....Now, if he doesn't fire Mularkey after losing a game like that, then you blame it on TD.

JJamezz
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Stop blaming TD... it's not TD's fault your team is losing...He's doing what any other President/GM does in this league, and that's giving someone a shot to prove they can coach....
No one knows how good or bad a coach will do....I'm sure that most of you Bill fans would have said no to Tony Dungy after he was fired in Tampa....
Sure, you may say "No, I would've gave him a shot", but that's only because you've now seen what he is doing with the Colts.
It's not his fault Mularkey is a bum....He just gave him the oppertunity to coach....Now, if he doesn't fire Mularkey after losing a game like that, then you blame it on TD.

JJ: "That's the kind of post that qualifies you to be a dolphin fan..."

http://www.billmon.org/archives/dunce.gif

kinigirly
12-05-2005, 06:06 PM
ralph won't do anything unless he is embarassed nationally. yes the games are unbearably embarassing, but the national media just assumes every game will be like that and has stopped wasting time covering our team. hence the denver game comes into play. the fans need to do something, it is up to us to give that extra push. we need to unite and publicly humiliate ralph so that everyone sees, and he has no choice but to defend his image with a bold symbolic move. call up those guys that sent a chain email to all those teenies that voted new kids on the block the #1 video on trl a few years back. put them in charge of negotiating a full assault!

dolphinssuck
12-05-2005, 06:07 PM
You know I dont believe MM is the whole problem Im proably the only one in the forum who supports MM for atleast 1 more yr! I believe if they can get some help on the O line and protect JP he would be a much better QB! He threw for 3 TDs on Sunday (not bad)! The D (secondary) needs help you do no let a team come from a 21-3 deficit to win in 1 qtr or 3 qtrs for that matter!:crap: Now I admit and have always stated I donot like TD:rage: and he must go and Im syre if he goes MM goes but I do like MM as coach (call me crazy):coocoo: but thats my opinion! Our D totally let us down and let a back up QB burn us like that is sad!:crap: Thers 3 players from UNCS who are good O linemen and 1 D linemen who are good maybe we could target 1 of these 3!

Novacane
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM

:lmao: who hired that bum? Who thought that bum was a better choice than Charley freaking Weis? :coocoo: Who hired the bum Greg Williams? Of course you fin fans want us to keep TD so he can keep hiring losers as coachs :rolleyes: