PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself: Tom Donahoe

The_Philster
12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Mark Nizinkiewicz (Cheektowaga, NY): Obviously the past five years have not turned out to be very successful. Would hiring an established head coach with a proven record, rather than two coaches getting on the job training brought more success?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Tom Donahoe: Contrary to what you say, we think that we have made progress in recent years. We have handled a difficult salary cap situation and we have built up a roster that was lacking in talent. We have not finished the job and we have not won enough games which is frustrating for everyone. We have total confidence in Coach Mularkey and his staff in their abilities to get the job done.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3522)

realdealryan
12-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Fired.

Billzz
12-05-2005, 06:15 PM
blah blah blah YOUR FIRED!

OpIv37
12-05-2005, 06:40 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
OpIv37 (Alexandria, VA): Tom, you and Mike Mularkey have completely ****ed this team up. Your gross incompetence has destroyed what was left of this team after Marv Levy left. Why don't you go **** yourself?
Tom Donahoe: We don't feel that ****ing myself would be an appropriate response at this point. Contrary to your thoughts, Mike is a good choice and I feel he was one of my better decisions since he lets me walk all over him.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hammerbillsfan
12-05-2005, 06:45 PM
:goodpost:

RedEyE
12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Somebody get Tom the net..

Morten Hansen (Aalborg, Denmark): Hi Tom. Since the season now is over even before it was supposed to begin I was wondering if you will start to evaluate personnel before the season is over. I mean the coaching staff is ready for such an evaluation and the needed changes can be made already. Thanks for answering questions from us fans and good luck with the task ahead of turning this sinking ship around.

Tom Donahoe: With one quarter of the season to go, we certainly do not feel that the season is over. Some of our initial goals may not be in reach, but there is certainly a great deal to play for. We will continue to evaluate our personnel weekly and Coach Mularkey will make changes when he feels they are necessary. At the end of the season we will evaluate everything from A-Z in our organization which is what we always do at the conclusion of the year.

Mudflap1
12-05-2005, 07:01 PM
OpIv37 (Alexandria, VA): Tom, you and Mike Mularkey have completely ****ed this team up. Your gross incompetence has destroyed what was left of this team after Marv Levy left. Why don't you go **** yourself?

Tom Donahoe: We don't feel that ****ing myself would be an appropriate response at this point. Contrary to your thoughts, Mike is a good choice and I feel he was one of my better decisions since he lets me walk all over him.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I didn't read this before I started a new thread. Check mine out, I think you may like it!

As for Donahoe, he didn't answer a darn thing!

Jon

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 07:16 PM
A: Adams will be cut
B: Bring back the throw back uniforms.
C: Coaching staff should be fired
D: Donahoe should be fired
E: Eric Moulds will be cut
F: Franchise and trade Clements
G: Gray should be fired.
H: Holcomb sucks but he's better then JP.
I: Injuried Spikes won't be the player he once was.
J: Jim McNally should be fired
K: Krumrie should be fired
L: Losman is a Bust
M: Mike Williams should be cut
N: Nate Clements won't be resigned
O: Owens to Buffalo
P: Punter Moorman only Bills Pro-Bowler.
Q:
R: Reed will be cut
S: Special Teams still are good.
T: Tom Donahoe must go.
U: Uniforms and the person who brought them to Buffalo have to go.
V: Vince Young, the Bills future franchise QB
W: Wait till next year.
X:
Y: You think this is bad? The future doesn't look so bright either.
Z: Zero win's the rest of the year.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 07:23 PM
<table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="altRow1" colspan="3" align="right">
Mark Nizinkiewicz (Cheektowaga, NY): Obviously the past five years have not turned out to be very successful. Would hiring an established head coach with a proven record, rather than two coaches getting on the job training brought more success?
</td></tr><tr><td class="altRow2" colspan="3" align="right">
Tom Donahoe: Contrary to what you say, we think that we have made progress in recent years. We have handled a difficult salary cap situation and we have built up a roster that was lacking in talent. We have not finished the job and we have not won enough games which is frustrating for everyone. We have total confidence in Coach Mularkey and his staff in their abilities to get the job done.
</td></tr></tbody></table>more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3522)

Translation:

This is THE hardest working front office, coaching staff, and group of players in the NFL.

Analogy- doing the right things the WRONG way.

Definition:

Failure- when your best just isnt good enough.

See ya TD, you have earned a check, but not a SB win or even the palyoffs for that matter.

Mr. Cynical
12-05-2005, 07:57 PM
After reading this I am even MORE pissed off, which I didn't think possible. He is THE MOST ARROGANT A**HOLE, S**THEAD GM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL.

Ralph, will you PLEASE fire this f**king d**khead?!!!!!!!

hammerbillsfan
12-05-2005, 08:01 PM
After reading this I am even MORE pissed off, which I didn't think possible. He is THE MOST ARROGANT A**HOLE, S**THEAD GM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL.

Ralph, will you PLEASE fire this f**king d**khead?!!!!!!!

Agreed.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 08:08 PM
<table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="altRow1" colspan="3" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Dude, you seriously have me rolling. I havent laughed this hard at a postin years, literally.

I love it, keep it up, but not at my expense, I beg you.

Funny funny sh_t man.

I am now officially a OP fan.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 08:12 PM

Maybe its the wine, but I seriously cant stop laughing at this post.

Tom Donahoe: We don't feel that ****ing myself would be an appropriate response at this point.

Thats fuggin classic.

X-Era
12-05-2005, 08:15 PM

Give us some love, play off on this one:

Jim Stevens (Selden, NY): It seems that the interception J.P. threw in the red zone was the turning point in the game. If you want to have a power running offense isn't that the perfect time to run the ball in a power package? Why risk turning the ball over when you have a sure-handed back like Willis McGahee. The worst you would have to come away with is three points.

Mike Mularkey: It's easy to look back now after the turnover. We felt like we had a key on them and we could stick one in for a touchdown. We were trying to go for the jugular on one play and it cost us. I wish I could take it back but it was a lesson learned. If it's not there cleanly we need to throw it out of bounds and run it on second down.

OpIv37
12-05-2005, 08:39 PM
OpIv37 (Alexandria, VA): Only a mildly ******ed chimpanzee would pass the ball from 1st and goal at the 4 when they have Willis McGahee. Are you smarter than a mildly ******ed chimpanzee or not?

Mike Mularkey: I'm confident that I could outcoach a chimpanzee and most other lower primates. If it's not there cleanly we need to throw it out of bounds and run it on second down, which basically means my quarterback was poorly coached. Maybe that chimpanzee can help- do you have his business card by any chance?

hammerbillsfan
12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
:rofl: chimp comment

X-Era
12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
OpIv37 (Alexandria, VA): Only a mildly ******ed chimpanzee would pass the ball from 1st and goal at the 4 when they have Willis McGahee. Are you smarter than a mildly ******ed chimpanzee or not?

Mike Mularkey: I'm confident that I could outcoach a chimpanzee and most other lower primates. If it's not there cleanly we need to throw it out of bounds and run it on second down, which basically means my quarterback was poorly coached. Maybe that chimpanzee can help- do you have his business card by any chance?

OK, you win, Mary Jane is overrated, Ill take Op any day of the week.

Funny a_s sh_t man, I was down after this loss but your posts have me back in the game. Your showing the type of leadership our team needs.

I seriosuly hope that you can lift us up after Ralph keeps TD. I seriously hope Im wrong but nothing short of a frikkin shark with frikkin laser beams could get through those Hubble telescope glasses and wake him up.

Any chance of catching you at a game soon? I think my sister is fessing tickets to one before the seasons out, maybe the Den game.

If my cheap a_s would donate, id give ya some love in the form of rep. I just dont have it man.

DaBills
12-05-2005, 08:52 PM
"At the end of the season we will evaluate everything from A-Z in our organization which is what we always do at the conclusion of the year, and you can rest assured, we will shift blame away from those responsible for this trainwreck."

Mike Mularkey: I wish I could take it back but it was a lesson learned. If it's not there cleanly we need to throw it out of bounds and run it on second down.

'Lesson learned????' Are you kidding? School's out chief. Why do the fans seem to know what to do in goalline situations but the head coach doesn't. Lesson learned? How about deciding ahead of time to run the ball. Doesn't get much easier than that, does it?

But hey, what do we know, right coach?

DynaPaul
12-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I wonder if Tom Donahoe studied Nazi propaganda techniques? It seems he's in denial about everything and insists that we are doing the right thing and marching forward. I think his next line is going to be "You don't play the game with the team you WISH you had, you play the game with the team you have on the field". What a freaking joker this guy is.

It's time for someone to bring Donahoe his cigarette and blindfold!

sba
12-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Bob Hughes (Dunmore, PA): Coach, can you explain the logic of keeping Eric Moulds out for most of the game Sunday? The announcers had said that they didn't understand why he was on the sideline while knowing he wasn't injured. So much for our No. 1 receiver's streak!

Mike Mularkey: how i coach football team?

Michael82
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
:lmao: Great stuff, Op!