PDA

View Full Version : At this point and time.....

slakjaw157
12-05-2005, 08:04 PM
I really think it would be in our best interest to lose the remaining games. (We probably will anyways). Maybe if we go 4-12 someone up top will see there is a ****ing problem with this organization.
True I would be excited to get a high draft pick next April, but I am much more concerned with getting rid of the trash GM and coaching staff.
I have always loved the Bills and always will, but having them rip my heart out yet again is too much for any fan to take. I will continue to watch and get upset, but more importantly, continue to listen to the voice in my head assuring me it is for the better...at this point in time.
All we can hope for is JP to continue to develop and not get hurt in these remaining games.

ParanoidAndroid
12-05-2005, 08:19 PM
This is one of many threads going that say exactly the same thing.

BTW...the expression is, "at this point in time." Just letting you know since it's the thread title.

FinsAreLife
12-05-2005, 08:27 PM
I really think it would be in our best interest to lose the remaining games. (We probably will anyways). Maybe if we go 4-12 someone up top will see there is a ****ing problem with this organization.

True I would be excited to get a high draft pick next April, but I am much more concerned with getting rid of the trash GM and coaching staff.

I have always loved the Bills and always will, but having them rip my heart out yet again is too much for any fan to take. I will continue to watch and get upset, but more importantly, continue to listen to the voice in my head assuring me it is for the better...at this point in time.

All we can hope for is JP to continue to develop and not get hurt in these remaining games.

well truthfully if you beat the pats and then lost the rest youd be in good draft shape still, but for my sake, can ya please beat the pats and loose the rest:cool:

slakjaw157
12-05-2005, 08:29 PM
BTW...the expression is, "at this point in time." Just letting you know since it's the thread title.

Yeah I caught that after I posted it. I tried to delete this thread as a duplicate but do not know how. Thanks

TacklingDummy
12-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Only game we are gonna win the rest of the year is the last game of the year against the Jets. The Jets will be looking to get a better draft pick and they will tank that game.