PDA

View Full Version : TD Q & A

jpdex12
12-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Tom Donahoe: My status is probably not any different than it was a month ago. We have had three very difficult losses over the last month. Each of these games could very easily have gone in another direction but they didn't. We do not consider our performance to be poor. We have not won and that is what all of us are paid to do, but I do feel that our team and many of our young players are making progress.

WTF is this? What kind of a puss answer is this? How can you not consider the team's performance to be poor? I am sick to friggin death of the lame ass OBD excuses for how bad this team sucks this year. How can you blame it on bad luck? TD sounds like Mr. Friggin Rogers trying to speak kindly about Charles Manson's murdering actions. "Well, there is some good there. Yes we need to correct a few things but overall, we still have 1/4 of a season left to show that we can do some good."

Bull F***ing S***! FU TD. You're inability to correct problems, obtain talent with killer attitudes that want to win and the power to acquire coaches with brass balls that can convince players to walk through brick walls to victory has existed long enough. This makes me sick!

I love the Bills and I always will fight to the death defending them against any jokesters that want to slam us, but I am sick of the wimpy ass attitudes from the coaches, from the GM and from the players. Where is the heart of these guys? There is no heart on this team. I am not in the locker rooms or in the trenches playing with these guys, but you can clearly see that there is no one on the team that looks like they just bit the head off of a small child and wants to kill the other guy across from them wearing a different jersey. Some of them can't seem to wait to rush across the field after we lose the game to suck some other players ass that they haven't seen since college.

I hate to see us go through changes again, but we need to clean house in certain areas.
Where is the leadership on this team? Come on Ralph, shake the bad apples from teh tree before you become worm food. Don't you want to win a superbowl before you pass on? Hell, I'm getting worried I won't before I die and I'm only 30!
:rage:

DynaPaul
12-05-2005, 09:10 PM
I just love that "We do not consider our performance to be poor" line. What planet are you on Tom? Does a 4 - 8 record indicate a GOOD performace? Oh gee, our guys are giving it all on the field and losing but by golly they're playing great. Donahoe's next Q&A should take place in front of a firing squad.

jpdex12
12-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Honestly, I think that there are many fans out there that feel exactly how I do. As a season ticket holder, I'm starting to think that we need to make a statement and boycott buying tix next year...if TD is still around after the probowl.

If I was the owner of a company, I just couldn't live with myself if TD were my CEO and my stock was plummeting and TD said, "Gee, the company sales report for the second half of 2005 is down 73% but employee morale is up. We'll right this ship and try to post a few percentage points higher in sales because we have 26 days left in the year."