PDA

View Full Version : BEST PARTS OF MY MIAMI TRIP DEBACLE!

Mitchy moo
12-05-2005, 08:52 PM
1. A Bills fan walking in was holding 2 young kids and had a furry bison hat and a F*** Miami T-shirt on. It was so , so funny.

2. 3 really fast jets circled the stadium twice and once really, really low and loud, it was just awesome.

3. A really heavy set guy had a T-shirt on that said I'm from Lackawanna, Home of urban decay. That was an absolute riot.

4. The girls around us were all hammered, except our wives/girlfriends. One of the Miami princess fell down stairs and seats a few times and kissed like 5 different guys and couldn't find her seat when she came back. Many of us and the Miami fans were cheering her and she really liked the attention.

5. It was 80 degrees out & I was sitting on the shady side of the stadium. I didn't even think about shoveling anything, except the **** thrown at me (verbally).

6. Food was actually real good and the stadium (besides the filthy people) was clean.

7. I was under the impression that we had "won" or controlled our own destiny multiple times and by the time we had lost I was drunk and still warm. It numbed the pain temporarily, unlike if I had been watching it on TV.

8. Hey, even though the sabres blew a big lead, they still won at ~ midnight.

Final thoughts on this season,

I think that we have forgotten that letting your foot off the gas is as good as hitting the brakes in the NFL. Our old coaching staff from the early 90's called for people's heads and nothing less (remember the raiders playoff beheading?), these guys call for mercy. Now after 75% of our season is over I am calling out for mercy on the Bills, think we are going to get any??

Mitchy moo
12-05-2005, 10:02 PM
A really heavy set guy had a T-shirt on that said I'm from Lackawanna, Home of urban decay. That was an absolute riot.

This was the best!

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 11:13 PM
4.One of the Miami princess fell down stairs and seats a few times and kissed like 5 different guys and couldn't find her seat when she came back. Many of us and the Miami fans were cheering her and she really liked the attention.

You sure FBH wasn't there in disguise??

Mitchy moo
12-06-2005, 06:25 AM
4.One of the Miami princess fell down stairs and seats a few times and kissed like 5 different guys and couldn't find her seat when she came back. Many of us and the Miami fans were cheering her and she really liked the attention.

You sure FBH wasn't there in disguise??

No, this girl had no outstanding warrants.

LtFinFan66
12-06-2005, 06:28 AM
No, this girl had no outstanding warrants.:lmao: