PDA

View Full Version : Old Bills joke I just remembered

Mitchy moo
12-05-2005, 09:09 PM
3 Guys from Buffalo all got into a car and it fell into the Niagara river and died. They all went to H*** at the same time and met the devil. THe devil said boys I am going to put you into a room of burning fire and heat for an eternity, so he tossed them in. The devil came back a few days later to listen in and heard them laughing and carrying on. He said I show them and turned the heat up on them. He came around about a week later and heard them laughing and carrying on even more and said now am I really angry and turned the heat all the way up on them.

Intrigued to see how they like it now, he heard them still laughing and carrying on, so he decided to make a drastic decision. The devil actually turned off all the fires and heat and all of hell froze over. He went and checked on his 3 Buffalonians and he heard the loudest laughing and screaming and carrying on he ever heard. He opened the door and said why the H*** are you guys having such a good time?

They look at him and said, Hell froze over the Buffalo Bills must have won the Superbowl! :lmao:

footballhottie
12-05-2005, 09:11 PM
its been done...many times. plus you kinda ****ed it up. good try though

Mitchy moo
12-05-2005, 09:14 PM
its been done...many times. plus you kinda ****ed it up. good try though

It's ok, I think we need some humor in a very uncertain time. It may create levity. Whatever that is.

Devin
12-05-2005, 09:26 PM
That joke hurts.

Michael82
12-06-2005, 01:50 PM
That joke hurts.
Yeah it does. :(

STAMPY
12-06-2005, 02:00 PM
The one i hated the most was
What does Bills stand for.

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Superbowls

Hated it :mad:

Michael82
12-07-2005, 11:42 AM
The one i hated the most was
What does Bills stand for.

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Superbowls

Hated it :mad:
Agreed. That was the most annoying one because every single idiot fan did it and thought it was funny. :mad: