PDA

View Full Version : My Miami TRIP!!!!!!

tampabay25690
12-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey guys well what can I say the had to be one of the worst games I had leave an opposing stadium........

I give props to the Fans of Buffalo that made the trip to Miami there was an over abundance of us there. The stadium was empty which is a shame for the FIN fans......Props to the Fin fans that did stay and watch the comeback. I will be honest I would have left too If I was a fin fan........COACHING...... Pathetic thats all I can say some one should have been fired after that game to prove a point....It seems like our Buffalo Bills arent getting better at all..........There is something behind the scenes that is going on that us fans and media can't see...........Mould's unhappy Sam ADams unhappy and any Bill that has left in the past 3 years have had nothing good to say about the organization............What is going on........Well besides the 80 degree weather in Miami the trip was nice and the fans were pretty cool to us Bills fans...LATER........GO BILLS!!!!!

LtFinFan66
12-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Good point. If I didn't live 12 or so hours away, I would be there every week! There are too many snowbirds who like other teams and just snobbish people down there who don't support sports. Miami needs to be more of a football city like Pitts, KC, Den., Buff....where everyone lives and dies by their team. Soon I hope Saban will build the team to the level where that will occur!!

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Dolphins fans STINK... No offense LT, but it looked like there were about 10000 people there. I was there last year and there were almost as many bills fans there and Dolphin fans. No props to them tb25. OOOh but Miami has sooo much to do compared to Buffalo. There are 6 other days in the week for those pansies to sun themselves on the beach. Sundays are for football DAMMIT!