PDA

View Full Version : GO BILLS!!!!

PhinsFan66
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
OK this is one of the only times in my life that I will root for the Bills to win this weekend and beat the snot out of the Patriots. I feel so dirty and slimey now rooting for the Bills. I am gonna need a shower. :yucky:
:lmao:

JD
12-06-2005, 12:32 AM
i thought they had blocks for forums in primary school?

Mitchy moo
12-06-2005, 09:19 AM
OK this is one of the only times in my life that I will root for the Bills to win this weekend and beat the snot out of the Patriots. I feel so dirty and slimey now rooting for the Bills. I am gonna need a shower. :yucky:

I was just in Miami, pls get your neighbors to shower as well.

Mr. Miyagi
12-06-2005, 09:37 AM
We'd love to oblige. But seriously, we blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and lost to your crappy team with Frerotte at the helm. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

gr8slayer
12-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I was just in Miami, pls get your neighbors to shower as well.
Seriously. I went to Tampa for the game this year and I swear I've never seen more uneducated hillbillies in my life. Trailor park trash heaven in Florida.

Billzz
12-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Seriously. I went to Tampa for the game this year and I swear I've never seen more uneducated hillbillies in my life. Trailor park trash heaven in Florida.

LMAO yea and Texas has no rednecks that live in manufactured homes.

Having lived near Waco for 3 years I would be careful who's "TRAILER" park trash you talk about.

footballhottie
12-06-2005, 10:26 AM
LMAO yea and Texas has no rednecks that live in manufactured homes.

Having lived near Waco for 3 years I would be careful who's "TRAILER" park trash you talk about.
waco? cool thats close to where my puppy is from.

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-06-2005, 11:17 AM

Sorry bro...the Fins don't stand a chance in hell this Sunday. Besides, didn't Saban already write this season off?

Scumbag College
12-06-2005, 11:37 AM
I have a feeling most of the Bills and coaches have packed it in for 2005 after the Miami debacle. Sorry to Fins fans everywhere, but the Bills won't help you two weeks in a row. 27-9 Pats win on Sunday.