• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinsFan66
    Phins Rule
    • Nov 2004

GO BILLS!!!!

OK this is one of the only times in my life that I will root for the Bills to win this weekend and beat the snot out of the Patriots. I feel so dirty and slimey now rooting for the Bills. I am gonna need a shower.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: GO BILLS!!!!

i thought they had blocks for forums in primary school?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by PhinsFan66
      OK this is one of the only times in my life that I will root for the Bills to win this weekend and beat the snot out of the Patriots. I feel so dirty and slimey now rooting for the Bills. I am gonna need a shower.

I was just in Miami, pls get your neighbors to shower as well.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We'd love to oblige. But seriously, we blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and lost to your crappy team with Frerotte at the helm. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
          I was just in Miami, pls get your neighbors to shower as well.
          Seriously. I went to Tampa for the game this year and I swear I've never seen more uneducated hillbillies in my life. Trailor park trash heaven in Florida.

Comment

• Billzz
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
            Seriously. I went to Tampa for the game this year and I swear I've never seen more uneducated hillbillies in my life. Trailor park trash heaven in Florida.

LMAO yea and Texas has no rednecks that live in manufactured homes.

Having lived near Waco for 3 years I would be careful who's "TRAILER" park trash you talk about.

Comment

• footballhottie
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Billzz
              LMAO yea and Texas has no rednecks that live in manufactured homes.

Having lived near Waco for 3 years I would be careful who's "TRAILER" park trash you talk about.
              waco? cool thats close to where my puppy is from.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
                • Dec 2004

Sorry bro...the Fins don't stand a chance in hell this Sunday. Besides, didn't Saban already write this season off?
                You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                  • Oct 2002

I have a feeling most of the Bills and coaches have packed it in for 2005 after the Miami debacle. Sorry to Fins fans everywhere, but the Bills won't help you two weeks in a row. 27-9 Pats win on Sunday.
                  Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
                  X