PDA

View Full Version : Tom Donahoe arrogant SOB

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 07:51 AM
2 quotes from AP story:

Later in the day, Donahoe had a testy reaction when a caller to his weekly radio show asked if he "could save Bills' fans a little pain by possibly resigning." Donahoe replied: "We really do not encourage those kind of calls on this show. There's certainly other radio stations in this town that you can call if you want to act like a jerk."

2nd Quote:

Asked directly about his job security, Donahoe responded: "My status is probably not any different than it was a month ago. We have had three very difficult losses over the last month. Each of those games could very easily have gone in another direction, but they didn't." Added Donahoe: "We have not won, and that is what all of us are paid to do. But I do feel that our team and many of our young players are making progress.

TD is the most arrogant jerk off I have ever seen. Ralph needs to grow some balls and fire him now! He is a joke.

LtBillsFan66
12-06-2005, 07:56 AM
I want TD to go to, but what the heck do you expect him to say?

Michael82
12-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Mikey82:lolpoint::nervous:Tom Donahoe (knows that he needs to worry about his job security)

The Spaz
12-06-2005, 08:00 AM
How would you react to the question if you were in his shoes?

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 08:00 AM

My job is no more jeopardy than it was a month ago??!! How about some humility. These fans live for Sunday football. He is credited with selling more tickets because he kept promising a playoff team. For 3 seasons now we have been expecting playoffs. Calling a fan a "jerk" instead of saying "I understand your frustration but I think we can...."

The guy is an a-hole.

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 08:01 AM

I agree with you, but TD has said some stupid things to the media regarding the fans. The whole greg williams thing a couple years ago. And now calling fans that think he should resign jerks. This arrogant bastard could care less about yours, mine, anyones elses opinion. Im a jerk, because i want his arrogant, monotone ass out the door. :club:

Dr. Lecter
12-06-2005, 08:22 AM
I love it when the mob gets out of control.

I really don't know how people expect him to react when people call with such a snotty, arrogant jack-off question. If I would TD, I probably would not have used the word jerk.

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 08:27 AM

I really don't know how people expect him to react when people call with such a snotty, arrogant jack-off question. If I would TD, I probably would not have used the word jerk.

Seriously, he deserves the question. Why not resign. Why would he deserve to stay?! We are going to have a massive overhaul of this team, the team he built. If somebody is hired to build a bridge and it caollapses do you hire them again to build the same bridge?! What kind of questions should he be getting?!

Novacane
12-06-2005, 08:40 AM
:rofl: He deserves whatever crap people give him IMO

JJamezz
12-06-2005, 08:45 AM

In the quote I read he didn't, he called him an ass..

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 08:46 AM

History shows the mob has the power, This mob buys the tickets. I don't blame the fan for asking the question. He has been the GM for 5 years, we have been in reverse every year. 72000 people pay this organization money on a weekly basis, just out of royalty to the franchise, and its history, The Bills of the Tom Donahoe Era have done nothing to warrant any of our money. He agreed to do the radio show, and your defending him for receiving some heat. If I was him i would disappear, interviews would be the last thing id do. Part of me respects the fact he still talks to fans, other part of me is pissed because i think he just trying to talk his way out of accountablity for the team he built.

justasportsfan
12-06-2005, 08:54 AM
The caller took it easy on TD. I would have punked the mofo's stupid ass,.

Dr. Lecter
12-06-2005, 08:55 AM
In the quote I read he didn't, he called him an ass..

"We really do not encourage those kind of calls on this show. There's certainly other radio stations in this town that you can call if you want to act like a jerk."

camelcowboy
12-06-2005, 08:58 AM
"We really do not encourage those kind of calls on this show. There's certainly other radio stations in this town that you can call if you want to act like a jerk."

We really do not encourage the truth on this show, but if you want to sugarcoat everything and kiss my ass then ill let you on my radio show.

JJamezz
12-06-2005, 09:09 AM

My bad - I found where I'd seen that, and I was quoting somebody else's misquote..

Either that, or just wishful thinking :;

Buckets
12-06-2005, 09:13 AM
We really do not encourage the truth on this show, but if you want to sugarcoat everything and kiss my ass then ill let you on my radio show.
:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-06-2005, 09:15 AM
My bad - I found where I'd seen that, and I was quoting somebody else's misquote..

Either that, or just wishful thinking :;
By halftime of last Sunday's game I was starting to imagine what kind of awsome highlights you'd put together . Too bad Mularkey ruined it all for all of us.

RedEyE
12-06-2005, 09:15 AM
I love how he just brings out the last 3 losses. What about the last 5 years, Tom?

HHURRICANE
12-06-2005, 02:52 PM

Well said. He agreed to do the show so take the heat. If the Bills were winning their division he would be on the show taking all the credit. It's his arrogant, selfish attitude that has him in this mess. How about admitting that your drafts have been less than stellar. Confident leaders get the best people and aren't worried about their authority. Look at Bill Polian. TD is disgrace.

ParanoidAndroid
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
That fan was out of line in the way he asked the question.
"Save us the trouble and take a hike."
He was acting like a jerk, no question. I think he is about on his way out, too, but you won't see or hear me, or any other sensible fan, being disrespectful to an elder gentleman.
I think TD has worked hard and things haven't worked out. If it's time to move on, it's time to move on. Getting angry and spiteful towards him is pointless.
Some fans simply need to grow up and that "jerk" is one of them.
I think we are all frustrated and need to cool off.

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
This is great! I couldn't have made something up that was this good myself! He's unraveling before our very eyes. I hate to say it, but the best thing this franchise could do over the next few weeks is to get slaughtered by the Patriots, Broncos, and Bengals (and the Jets, but that's a stretch). The mob will get so unruly by then that Ralph will have to make the moves or else risk losing the support of the community. And don't say "they'll move", because they won't. Ralph will fire these clowns first. He can't blame us for being pissed if we are 5-11 or 4-12 after having playoff expectations.

Start chanting at the games: "Donahoe's a jerk!", "Donahoe blows!", or "Donahoe must go!" That will get the owner's attention (even if he's busy watching "Matlock" or "Wheel of Fortune")

Jon