PDA

View Full Version : modrak a bad idea for the bills ?

Bmax
12-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Well at least one scout thinks so...just the rumor mill again so don't get to excited about it ...a good read though- from profootballtalk.com

Bmax

MODRAK A NO-GO IN BUFFALO?

Our suggestion that Tom Modrak might succeed Tom Donahoe as the G.M. in Buffalo has drawn a harsh reaction from one league insider.

"He is one of the biggest frauds in the league," the source said of Modrak. "All he is is an extension of Donahoe. Can't think for himself but he sure knows how to ********* and he may be stabbing Donahoe in the back.

"He is also a very lazy scout," the source opined. "Never does his research. Looks at one tape and forms an opinion. In my view a total joke, but then again, Ralph Wilson has a history of hiring jokes to be his G.M."

The source also predicts that former Modrak colleague Bobby DePaul would not go to work for Modrak, since Modrak once fired DePaul when they both were in Philly.

Kerr
12-06-2005, 11:49 AM
I appreciate your attempt to inform us, but history has shown that anything coming out of profootballtalk is equivalent to that of the national enquire.

Mr. Cynical
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I want a full house cleaning. All of them should be canned. Period.

Bmax
12-06-2005, 12:16 PM
thanks .. but some of those aliens stories may be true......and we all know the part of joke gm's is true--- see stew barber .. terry blesoe......Some of you only remember polian, butler.. donahoe ...before polian came aboard we had only jokes

Bmax

Go Bills

Earthquake Enyart
12-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Why in the world would we want "continuity" to such a failure?

don137
12-06-2005, 12:38 PM
What has Modrak done to justify giving him a promotion? To me he is Donohoe's mini-me. Get rid of both and start fresh.

bigbub2352
12-06-2005, 12:48 PM
i would be in favor of a complete upheval of the entire staff they had there time out with the old in with the new AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!