PDA

View Full Version : Moulds TV show??

gimpy
12-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Every week, Moulds hosts a TV show with that stooge Jimmy B. Could someone please watch it this week and let us know what EM says about the "chat" w/ MM?? Thanks in advance.

OpIv37
12-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Let me guess- it's very entertaining twice a year, and the rest of the time Moulds just sits there without saying or doing anything.

Mike Schopp
12-06-2005, 02:31 PM
:coocoo: I think your thinking of Mike Mularkey's TV show where he just sits there and doesn't do or say anything. Moulds' show is pretty good and I don't think the host is that bad. I've seen much worse as far as hosts go.

Anyway, I doubt Moulds will even have a show this week based on this crap. If he does however, I'll be sure to watch and I'll let you know if he makes any comments on it.

Mike Schopp
12-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh and I meant to add that I think Moulds is wise enough to know with him being an NFL player and the money he makes he won't speak his mind. He already referenced T.O. once and that tells me he knows whats up and will just protect his career over speaking out.(even though he should be able to say what he needs to without having to worry about his career(the NFL sucks))

The_Philster
12-06-2005, 03:17 PM
I already planned on watching partly for that specific reason :up:

Mike Schopp
12-11-2005, 10:38 AM
The shows on now. It's taped before he was suspended and they had some disclaimer about that at the top of the show but I missed most of it.

Moulds says he has a great respect for Mularkey and that they had a great talk about life and football. He says he has so much respect for Mr.Wilson and the community so he'll play his best for the final 4 games.

He says Mularkey and him talked about how the team can't finish games. He's being very professional about everything and making the T.O. comparisons seem crazy. London Fletcher is his guest on the show.

Mike Schopp
12-11-2005, 10:40 AM
lol London Fletcher looks silly with that Bob Barker style microphone.