PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Things We (the fans) Can Do To Wake Up Ralph Wilson

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 03:42 PM
It's obvious that any anti-establishment propaganda (from reading on here) that are are brought to games are confiscated "furor style" by Tom Donahoe's discretion at the games. There are things we can do though. The mob is forming. The local media is out. The fans are up in arms with pitchforks and lanterns. And now, the third piece is coming into play, the national media is starting to pay attention, having rumors surface of the demise of Donahoe and Mularkey. To be frank, I personally am not as worried about Mularkey, because Donahoe is the top guy, the true root of the problem. If he goes, a new GM (Ron Wolf?) would make the right moves and assess everyone fairly. So Mularkey would have justice served to him eventually, either way. If he was seen as a guy that was completely in over his head and a bad coach, he should go, and likewise, if he was evaluated as being a guy that was learning, but had potential with little to work with (decimated offensive and defensive lines, etc.), so be it.

Here are ten things we as fans can do to turn the tables on Tom Donahoe (don't take all of it too seriously):

10. When the Bills come out on the field to the National Anthem, have everyone stand in silence with their backs facing the team.

9. At 1:15pm on game day, everyone moon the Bills and chant "Donahoe must go!"

8. Have the Bills Zone contribute to a plane that flies over the stadium with a cloud sign saying "Fire Donahoe" continually throughout the game.

7. Have everyone cheer for the opposing team (New England? This one is rough, but it would send a message).

6. For the next home game, do not cheer and just sit in complete silence.

5. Chant "Wake up Ralph!" repeatedly.

4. Boo at everything the Bills do, good, bad, or indifferent.

3. Everyone do a sit down strike protest outside the stadium before the game and do not enter until a designated time, either after the first quarter, or halftime.

2. Do not buy any concessions for the next game as a protest.

1. Everyone leave the stands after the National Anthem and come back at a designated time (halftime?).

Jon

Bill Brasky
12-06-2005, 03:52 PM
it's bad enough the national media already thinks this team/franchise is a joke, the last thing we need is to degrade ourselves as fans.

though the boycotting of concessions might be a nifty idea.

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 03:56 PM
True, I honestly wouldn't ask any fans to degrade themselves. But loud, stadium-wide chants, boycotting of certain items, and other "shock factor" actions are well-deserved and would get the owner's attention for sure.

Jon

DynaPaul
12-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Cancel subscription to Bills Digest, don't buy any merchandise, firebomb TD's house...

Ok, that may be a little dramatic.

Crisis
12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Lynch TD.

Novacane
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
8. Have the Bills Zone contribute to a plane that flies over the stadium with a cloud sign saying "Fire Donahoe" continually throughout the game.

:funny: I'd contribute to that. Any idea how much that costs? TD would be fumming :lmao:

DMBcrew36
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Ralph isn't ******ed... i dont think he needs anyone to tell him that certain changes need to be made... i mean.. lets get real here.. he isn't getting any younger and knows any playoff shot needs to be ASAP.

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
I don't know how much the plane would cost, but I would chip in!

As for Ralph, I agree, he's not dumb, but he needs to be nudged not so silently by the fans by us constantly showing our loyalty to the franchise, but disapproval by the way it's being run. At this point, it's very difficult, if not impossible to argue against it.

Jon

Scumbag College
12-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Get Rage Against the Machine to play a protest concert in front of the Ralph on Sunday, ala "Sleep Now in the Fire."

Throne Logic
12-06-2005, 09:20 PM
I like the concession boycott. Hit 'em in the wallet.

I wonder if fans could actually make it a whole 3 hours without beer and nachos.

Mudflap1
12-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Get Rage Against the Machine to play a protest concert in front of the Ralph on Sunday, ala "Sleep Now in the Fire."

:lmao:

Jon

sdbillsfan2
12-07-2005, 01:54 AM
I said it on another post about everyone walking at the same time ....everyone just leaves their seats heads to the johns or where ever !!! leave every friggin seat in the stadium empty for a series or two !!! Imagine the coverage (national) that a mass piss break would send to Ralph ! they might take your signs ...............but they can't keep you in your seat !!!! Let TD explain to the press why everybody left and when he tries to BS his way out of it ....BAMMMMMM BUSTED ! btw ..homeland security won't let a plane near that stadium .sorry .lol

helmetguy
12-07-2005, 06:52 AM
I was thinking about wearing a sign that simply reads "JERK."

doomsdayvirus
12-07-2005, 08:02 AM
i'm in for the plane, let me check my lotto numbers, if i won last night i'll pay the whole bill. if not, well... i've got a $20 here.

some of the other stuff though, i don't really agree with. i don't want to give the impression that the fans are against the team, just the management.

Michael82
12-07-2005, 12:16 PM
We gotta put a huge sign that says "Donahoe Must Go!" at our tailgate and see how long it takes until someone comes over there and makes us take it down. I'm thinking about bringing a sign with me and even checking out those shirts that people make. Maybe I can find an Anti-TD one. :D

Mudflap1
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Do it Mikey! Start the revolution!

Jon

doomsdayvirus
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
i'm in for the plane, let me check my lotto numbers, if i won last night i'll pay the whole bill. if not, well... i've got a $20 here.

some of the other stuff though, i don't really agree with. i don't want to give the impression that the fans are against the team, just the management.

guess who didn't win the lotto? they picked the wrong numbers again!

oh well, there's always tonight's drawing.

i'm thinking maybe we can get one of those "sky writer" planes with black smoke to spell out:

S U R R E N D E R ... D O N A H O E ...

Mudflap1
12-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeah, the skywriter is what I meant with a plane with a cloud sign...

Jon

dplus47
12-07-2005, 12:52 PM
i'm thinking maybe we can get one of those "sky writer" planes with black smoke to spell out:

S U R R E N D E R ... D O N A H O E ...

that is brilliant!

Historian
12-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Unplug Ralph's cryo-tube and thaw him out....

"It's 2005 Mr. Wilson. Rise and shine!"

"Tell Marv I need to take a meeting with him."

Tiburon1724
12-07-2005, 04:06 PM
I like the idea of the plane, but doing things that are detrimental to the team such as cheering against them or depriving them of revenue, won't help anything. Buffalo is lucky to have the Bills and giving anyone any excuse to move the team is unwise. Ralph is getting very old and when he goes, the odds of the Bills going too are unfortunately great.